[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big if true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2819.jpg (272KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
272KB, 750x746px
Pic related
>>
>>19564801
Where?
>>
>>19564819
prob like iceland or something.
>>
>>19564801
Irma won't destroy that much. It's not the end of the world just yet.

That is a pretty big coinkydink if that's real though.
>>
http://www.snopes.com/category-7-harvey-irma/
>>
>>19564910
>An online conspiracy theory about government-created hurricanes gets even the most basic facts wrong.
oh so this is what it's all about, to make people who question the nature of the hurricanes seem silly
>>
Lol, guys.

Hurricane names are predetermined. You could probably find out the names of the next 50 hurricanes today. Easy to refer to when you're making a movie of this nature.

Unless I'm wrong, but yeah, pretty sure the hurricane guys already have set names for hurricanes.
>>
>>19564966
This. Here are the names of the hurricanes and tropical storms that happen during the first year of trump's second term in office:

Ana, Bill, Claudette, Danny, Elsa, Fred, Grace, Henri, Ida, Julian, Kate, Larry, Mindy, Nicholas, Odette, Peter, Rose, Sam, Teresa, Victor, Wanda
>>
>>19564966
This is true, still weird that its hitting on the same date, even if the year wasn't specific.
>>
>>19564801
Sept. 10th.
>>
>>19565012
>hurricane Claudette
No ring to it whatsoever. Whoever decided that name needs to be shot.
>>
>>19565578
Really? That's the one that hits you wrong, and not hurricane Larry? Or hurricane Bill?
>>
>>19564927
Questioning the nature of extreme weather patterns is one thing, outright suggesting hurricanes are man made tools to supress people for... whatever fucking reason, is silly.
>>
File: rge.jpg (30KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
rge.jpg
30KB, 424x444px
>>19565821
>>19564927
>>19564910

Tesla based ionosphere control inducing weather modifications is a FACT and has been declassified/documented since the Vietnam war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

>Operation Popeye (Project Controlled Weather Popeye)
>"make mud not war"
>>
File: 1437973375003s.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1437973375003s.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
>>19565821
you have to go back
>>
>>19565936
Popeye had nothing to do with Tesla or ionosphere manipulation. It's just cloud seeding. You can't make a hurricane with cloud seeding. All you can do is make an existing weather system discharge its energy sooner than it otherwise would have.
>>
>>19566450
Okay, so these hurricanes were an already existing weather system and they just forced them to dump early.
Really shill? We're not stupid. Tell your superiors.
>>
>>19566463
>We're not stupid.
Not that anon, I just popped in to say yes you are.
>>
>>19565012
>Victor

RUSHINSSSSSSSS!!!
>>
>>19565012
what about the prediction of the actual date
>>
>>19565460
www.windy.com now has the predicted date Sept 11th. Go to florida and press play to see the path.
>>
>>19564910
Snopes is a bunch of shills.

Stay woke bro
>>
>>19566515
this but in actuallity
>>
>>19566463
Being ignorant is sad but excusable. I mean, whatever conditions led to you dropping out of high school were probably mostly beyond your control. Being flagrantly, aggressively stupid is another thing entirely. It makes you a bad person. The world is measurably worse because you exist in it. The good news is that you can fix it literally any time you choose. Start by looking up the word "hurricane". Try just starting with definitions. If you find yourself reading about a government agency other than the National Weather Service, you've gone too far and have started self-harming again. Good luck, I know you can do this.
>>
The Atlantic ocean is name after the Atlas Mountains of North West Africa
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.