[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncontrollable Mind/Distant Speech Reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Aight so there's a chance I'm something alone the lines of schizophrenic, but I feel like I'm not crazy enough for that to be the case as I can notice when a lot of my crazy idea's aren't realistic and probably aren't real.

But lets say I can kind of "hear" people talking about me when I'm just chillin in a quiet area. I don't actually feel a sense of sound outside of my ear, but basically hear people talking about me in the way that you hear yourself talking in your head when you think. What are the odds I have the ability to read minds/hear some shit from really far away and just don't have the ability to control it?

A year or two back I remember fantasizing about having the ability to read minds so I could manipulate people to like me so I could find love easier and ect. There had been times while being depressed I'd be on internet boards and occasionally find those stupid threads where you can make a wish and have it granted, and I'm pretty sure I've wished for the ability to read minds a few times. Funny how things change, should of remembered to be careful what I wish for. Maybe some internet genie fucked me over. Reading minds doesn't do jack shit when you've got awful social skills and anxiety.

Am I just a little crazy, or do I have some psychic ability or some gay shit? If I do ( I don't ) what are the chances some secret government agency fag comes and tracks me down for my unique ability?
>>
>>19564596
Confirmation that I myself am not crazy I have been lurking here for awhile and have considered making a thread myself.
>>
>>19564631
Are you implying that you too feel you have a similar ability?
>>
Maybe? Depends on how hard you can believe in that sort of thing, but it's probably not that (or in the event that it were, what good would it do if it was so unwieldy? Very little, I'd say). It's probably not anything worth sweating over.
>>
I forgot to mention that if anyone can convince me I'm not wrong and has advice for controlling it, please do.
I'm not tryna hear people talk shit about me when I'm trying to hang out
>>
Dude, you are batshit crazy. You can't read minds.
>>
You probably dissociate your thoughts and think they are voices. Of course me telling you this might mean nothing to you because you want and hope you reached a enlightened state where you've become better than the people who you despise. The best thing to do then is to test it, find a person who is willing and a quite space. Try comunicating, mind reading, etc. Analyze the results and be sceptical.
>>
If this were actually the case, you would simply go to a qualified doctor, state you could read minds, proceed to read his and prove it, then have hundreds of PhDs fawning over you for research and you would become world wide news and etched in history books.

TLDR YOU FUCKING CANT
>>
>>19565999
>have hundreds of PhDs fawning over you for research and you would become world wide news and etched in history books
haha you mean
>have hundreds of government agents disecting you for research and your abilities documented in top secret medical journals
>>
It is possible

Thoughts are electronic impulses which means they have a radio wave or oscilation a signal strength problem is distance and decernment

So its possible you could test it but the other person could just lie you need a control
>>
>>19564596
Bump, since all good threads tend to die on this board.
>>
>>19564596
So basically you're saying that you "hear" other people talking about you, or their thoughts about you.

Sounds like textbook persecutory delusion:
>According to the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the most common form of delusions in paranoid schizophrenia, where the person believes "he or she is being tormented, followed, tricked, spied on, or ridiculed."
>>
>>19567608
Wow, that must be a really convenient way to diagnose someone if you're trying to fuck with them.
>>
>>19565989
>You probably dissociate your thoughts and think they are voices

this this this this this

you have an anxiety disorder, because i guarantee the results you receive after testing your "new abilities" will be a little heartbreaking
>>
>>19564596
Well, I don't think you can "hear" them, since real telepathy is holographic images not like a fucking voice in your head, but I will admit I can 100% tell if someone is being nice to me or not, like if someone was trying to be nice and invite me out somewhere, but they were hiding a malicious purpose behind their actions, I would sense it, like a Jedi basically.
>>
>>19564596
people here saying you can't read minds. HAHAHA
Obviously not many ppl here have done LSD
>>
File: 1504349561293213.jpg (60KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1504349561293213.jpg
60KB, 500x666px
I'm quite sure reading minds or telepathy is possible under certain conditions.

>>19564596
Try and practice it with a friend of yours.
>>
>>19567895
Anon, are you implying you could read minds after acid?
>>
>>19564596
if you have insurance you need to visit a mental hospital
>>
File: tumblr_l93casjbcy1qd5io7o1_400.gif (61KB, 321x451px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l93casjbcy1qd5io7o1_400.gif
61KB, 321x451px
>>19567898
more like telepathy, yes.

What some may confuse long-distance mind reading while under LSD effects is actually having heightened senses though, in that someone 50-100ft away talking you'll hear with the clarity as if they're right next to you.
>>
>>19564596
Your describing aural hallucinations. Mind reading is common early step of psychosis. Be safe Op.
>>
>>19567933
I had similar experience. Me and mates would basically glance at each other and like exchange thoughts during that quick look in the eyes. Good times.
>>
hi i am diagnosed schizo
and thought exactly what you thought
and i was wrong
just um... letting you know...
>>
>>19567946
You've simply reversed the mind reading phenomenon. But the idea that you can perceive another's thoughts, through some magic ability, is getting into the second stages of psychosis. Connecting events that have no real connection. This perception of being able to read another person falls into the magical abilities part of being delusional. And losing touch with reality eventually. Speaking from experience. Went off Benzos after seven years. Closest to completely unhinged I've ever been. That was one of the stages I went through. Psychiatrist said it would pass. Or not. Thankfully it did.
>>
Thanks everyone
I know I'm a little crazy and wanted people to remind me because I occasionally find myself believing in this shit for a few seconds or even a few minutes before I remind myself it's total bullshit. I appreciate the reasoning and explanations you're giving me. Hopefully I never get too crazy.
>>
I have some experience with psychedelics and was smoking weed for a while but for months now I've been completely drug free so I hope that helps.
>>
>>19567608
That is everyone there must be more to that quote
>>
>>19567608
Also we have not determined that op is not being persecuted
>>
>>19567619
Lol
>>
>>19568002
There is a problem with the magic abilities deal

Me for instance hyper sensitivity in extremedies smell hearing sight i can lift for 5 or more hours with stretches and forms and heavy bags high capacity for pain hyper aware in a controlled fashion

Took 5 hour mental eval here is a quote
Would make an exemplary father

Another quote slightly paranoid makes eye contact and watches your every move

Just like i trained to do also goes with being hyper aware

So most people cannot lift for 5 hours straight so using a term like magic abilities wont work as a diagnosis tool because there are above avarage people

What is normal to one person might be considered magical to another due to people being different and coming from different backgrounds

We need to be carefull with diagnosises because a wrong one might end or ruin a life
>>
File: IMG_2385.jpg (21KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2385.jpg
21KB, 250x201px
>>19568843
How did it make sense in the beginning and end but not the middle?
>>
>>19568925
That is an issue with yer cognitive reasoning not mine
>>
Then there is this

https://youtu.be/gvdBSSUviys
>>
I don't hear voices or even think about voices actively talking about me. But I do kind of just say random shit sometimes. A while back got out of bed at night to go to the bathroom and said "3810" for no reason. I don't think it was left over from a dream, because I do it during the day too. I'm pretty good about not doing it around other people.

Not if its some kind of nervous tick or something worse. I do have schizos in my family.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.