[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occulumency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x493px
How to block yourself from being remote viewed?
>>
>>19564393

Rose Cross Ritual.
>>
DID
Can't catch the right one when it's scrambled as fuck.
>>
>>19564393
Cover your place in English ivy and geraniums
>>
>>19564428
DID?
>>
>>19564467
Disassociation identity disorder.
>>
>>19564393
>How to block yourself from being remote viewed?
Thick lead.

Extreme anger.
>>
>>19564393
Depends on the stength and skill of the remote viewer
>>
>>19564484
Oh, lol.
That's an interesting idea, though.
>>
If I am correct, then a diet of copper.

High copper seems to make "blue blood". And copper blocks electronical signals, so it's just a guess.

If anyone here actually has blue blood, and a high copper in blood stream let me know if you are feeling healthy and if you are being remote viewed/gangstalked still.
>>
>>19564428
Samefagging.
It's occlumency anon, occlumency.
:^)
>>
>>19564517
vegetarian here so less iron content in blood

a cool thing to do is find the remote viewer, as in, sense him, he will know you are taking notice and probably stop as he will know your actions now will be based on him taking notice

you can follow him back too and he won't want that

i think diet makes you more sensitive and attuned to these things, having a healthy body that does not have to deal with so much internal maintainance leaves you open to focus on more subtle things
>>
>>19564501
He's very powerful it seems
>>19564556
He would just use that as an opportunity to fuck with me honestly
>>
>>19564807
Make friends with one of the few telepaths you will meet. We have connections to each other for reasons, try to learn what you can from him.

Blocking mainly is about ignoring them and focusing on something other than them. I assume he is making you uncomfortable somehow? How often does he remote view you and what does he usually focus on. Could he be trying to help you out spiritually?
>>
>>19564807
sometimes when it's an annoying demonic consciousness messing with me i just project the same thing at him, just mimic the consciousness but as strong as i can and with a hint of humour in it, that shows that you can do it too and you are more fucked up than them because for you this shit if funny then they go away and avoid you so just be more annoying than they are
>>
>>19564807
Did you pick a fight with them, or did they just choose you at random to fuck with?
>>
>>19565022
Yeah they are trying to destroy me and my friends. We are enemies of sorts. Didn't pick a fight with them.
>>
File: 1498429052513.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498429052513.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>19564393
unless you are a fucking vet you cant

buy some balloons with the shape of cartoon characters and put them in your room, with some luck they will think its a field of psyquic noise around you and maybe they will stop bothering
>>
>>19565637
So what happened?
Why are they after you?
>>
>>19565746
They're a supposed sociopath who likes fucking with people for the hell of it and espeidlaly me since I've gotten so involved in it. Currently their remote viewing powers are weaker if not nonexistant but they are attempting to regain them and I'd like to be prepared.
>>
>>19565811
I guess what I'm asking is: Why you?
What specifically make you a target?
>>
>>19564393
Honestly, if you meditate, clear your mind and focus on the sensation of the remote viewing you should be able to hone in on it after some time. If you can focus (without making yourself feel forced or stressed) you should be able to get some information. Perhaps what this person is focusing on, or maybe even how they are accomplishing it.

It willl take time, though.
>>
>>19564393
Lucid dream and search for a representation of a ghost, mine was a small white ghost and i just squeezed it in a lucid dream after looking for it for a second.
>>
>>19565825
It's long and complicated but basiclaly because I'm really the easiest target as I've been the person they've had the most online contact with for well over a year now
>>
>>19565811
It's Voldemort isn't it

Anyway
>>19564400
Is the only good reply in this thread.

If you're serious, just learn to do the Rose Cross and he can't touch you, at all.

/thread
>>
>>19565888
I'm not in any hurry.
I'm curious.
>>
>>19565913
Hm well a big issue is character limits and there's a lot of classified stuff but I'll try to summarise better. About a year or two ago I stumbled upon a group called The Order of Epsilon. I got pretty involved with it and developed an odd relationship with the leader, Ad Dominum Solis or Jãoa (John) Daniel. We became something like best friends and worst enemies at the same time. He particularly enjoys fucking with me and he's currently working on regaining all his psychic abilities and knows I'm very opposed to being remote viewed. He is very powerful as far as RVing goes and once he's able to do this he will be able to seriously fuck up my life. Which is what he wnats currently. Essentially I'm being targeted because I'm the only option. He's doesn't want to bring irl people into this and the other online for around him would be far more boring and not worth it than I would be. I suppose I could explain more about all this if you're seriously interested but I'd prefer something easier than 4chan such as discord or the OPRP forum.
>>
>>19565945
Who was his teacher?
>>
>>19565950
I have no clue. Possibly this guy who was like my predesscor , named RFAD. Or just cobbled it together from shit online and got lucky. Possibly someone I don't know. I can try asking but may not be a good idea rn.
>>
>>19565961
Let's make a discord room
>>
>>19565961
>may not be a good idea rn
That seems likely.
Is this the first time you've gotten into some shit like this?
>>
>>19565965
Alright. You wanna create it or should I?
>>19565966
Yep, pretty much.
>>
>>19565967
You create it. I literally just installed discord for the first time OP but I'm ready for what you got.
>>
>>19565967
Out of curiosity, where might I read some of this individual's writings, or anything that's got their 'personal touch' on it? Writing, photos, anything.
>>
>>19565970
Invite code is 9Be74N
Due to irl circumstances I will need to leave in around eight minutes so I may need to hold off on explaining all this until later today in my time
>>19565973
Hm I have some photos and stuff yeah. What do you need them for?
>>
>>19565978
Pretty sure I'm in the room OP
>>
Look I don’t know how to control this shit any better than you guys do, cut me a break. I know you’re there, MM.

And don’t take my trolling the wrong way, you’ll be thanking me later.
>>
File: targeting.png (89KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
targeting.png
89KB, 1024x1024px
>>19565978
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0
>>
File: IMG_0013.png (130KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.png
130KB, 750x1334px
>>19565984
Now we wait
>>
File: IMG_0014.png (195KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.png
195KB, 750x1334px
>>19566019
>>
>>19566020
Discord may be confusing or baseless but in a few hours information should arise
>>
>>19566020
>>19566019
False alarm then?
Well that's disappointing.
>>
Impersonate Solis?
Are you into the OPRP?
Hmmm?
>>
File: Photon.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photon.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
>>19564393
Pull your dick out and stroke your flaccid dick the whole time while whispering in a deep voice "pikaa....pika pika....pikachuu...". Everyone who tried to remote view you will be creeped out and uncomfortable and consequently leave you alone.

That's the only idea I got. Sorry.

Pretty positive it would work though
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.