[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainwashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

We see quite often threads or content related to conspiracies of all kind and there is always someone talking about brainwashing. From Aliens to pedo-rings, passing through spies, witnesses, etc.

But what are these techniques? How is possible that so many unrelated topics (this is just for having a more clear topic) has this in common and no one explains NEVER the mechanism behind that? Are there common sets of instructions? instructors? who developed this knowledge and why is so widespreaded as a thing? Let's talk about specific stuff, facts and data if possible around how and who has these knowledge.
>>
Go to any lefty college, you'll immediately see brainwashing in practice. Pic related.
>>
>>19564076
Classical Conditioning

Put food in front of dog
>Dog Salivates

Ring bell and put food in front of dog
>Dog Salivates

Just ring bell
>Dog Salivates

Ring bell and show picture
>Dog salivates

Just show picture
>Dog salivates

Extrapolate this to humans and salivating to Arousal, hunger, desire, anger or anything else.
>>
>>19564090
Interesting, but this seems a bit cult-like "method" and not the ones for example involved in witnesses, sex slaves, regular people, etc that comes along sometimes in this board. I find that sometimes info is a bit vague, without things like, number of days, material conditions and the psychological mechanisms behind. Has a method, for example, effectiveness in all kind of people?
>>
>>19564076
indoctrination and programming of the mind. most humans, like 90% of them worldwide are brainwashed on some level. whatever is implemented early on in the subjects life is the most impactful. even something like doing your job everyday is brainwashing...
>>
>>19564142
sure, I think we can talk, maybe, in two scales;
* mass scale indoctrination in a lifetime where there is no clear purpose on what is wanted in the subjects (we may have some ideas of course)
* particular brainwashing on a particular subject for getting something in particular.

I'm interested in both
>>
>>19564076

One way to think of brainwashing is as an extended, elaborate lie.

It is easy to lie about things that can't be confirmed or denied, so these lies persist and get wrapped up with defence mechanisms.
eg. what happens after death wrapped in religion.

How do you lie so it can't be found out?
Make sure it is not allowed to be questioned or investigated.
Make it contradictory so that trying to disprove it proves it.
Repetition of a lie until it is a truth in the minds of the listeners.
Tell only this lie and no opposing options, so that the idea of questioning it never arises.
etc.

Knowing how the human brain works and how it forms it's model of reality from it's experiences... allows one to plan and design experiences that create the desired model of reality in the targets mind, which they then act upon resulting in the desired behaviour. Bam! Brainwash successful.

You gotta design these experiences, this model of reality in their mind, to be strong enough to survive the reality checks of other life experiences.

eg. brainwash someone to belief the sky is green, by keeping them always inside and only show pictures with green sky, so they believe it's green. But one day they make their way outside and experience a blue sky... Brainwash challenged: either reject past experiences and change mind's model to reflect this new experience of reality... Or reject current experience by building a psychotic defence mechanism "It's an illusion. My teacher wouldn't lie to me. I'm sick"... etc.

Scary stuff
>>
>>19564090
Would someone be able to verify this? This sounds fucked.
>>
>>19564076
Talk to anyone born in the 90s there's a complete disconnect between them and eveyone who came before. Truly the most indoctrinated, brainwashed, queer group of people to ever exist.
>>
>>19564460
They have absolutely no moral inhibitions. You would think they had lobotomies or something but they don't. They are truly the most degenerate disgusting vile abominations who walk the earth.
>>
>>19564902
>You would think they had lobotomies or something
This.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.