[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5336.jpg (24KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5336.jpg
24KB, 315x315px
How do make yourself believe the god of the bible is all loving when those that haven't heard of Christ burn for eternity.
>>
>>19563668
Easy: everyone's heard of Christ.
>>
>>19563907
Ok so let's rewind time. Christ died on the cross. One year later someone in South America dies. Christianity isn't in South America yet. Why is he burning?
>>
You ain't gotta believe in Jebus, you gotta believe in what he stood for: Don't be a dick, help those that ask, be compassionate, be humble, be mindful, and you're good to go.
>>
>>19563918
I absolutely believe in what he stood for. Even believe in rebirth through Christ. Yet I find it hard to imagine burning your creations if you love them
>>
>>19563668
a catholic priest has admitted that hell was made up long ago to control the masses. the bible has many good lessons, but it can never truly be verified unless some ancient civilization somehow comes in contact with us to explain what they meant by everything.
>>
>>19563963
Has it really been changed so people believe in out of fear. Has christs true message been lost and bastardized to control the masses? It's like I don't want to believe that but that's what I'm led to believe
>>
>>19563668
No human with consciousness burns for eternity. The Christ consciousness is present in every real human, whether they recognize it or not. Demons, even those that are seemingly human on the surface, lack true consciousness.
>>
>>19563668
The problem is where you believe that you will burn in eternity forever. That is simply not true. Hell is reserved for the extra bad, serial killers, rapist, pedophiles, and a lot of really bad people. The absence of God from not knowing Jesus is that without knowing he died for you on a cross and rose from the dead is what will happen after you die if you never heard of Jesus. However, research shows that no civil society has any real people that have never heard the name Jesus. Say the word, you are accepting the truth by saying Jesus.
>>
I'm not sure especially when agents of "god" came so hard against me when I literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>19563976
See I've reached this point. I'm not even lying. Gave it up in fear of being an antichrist.
>>
>>19563995
Story?
>>
>>19564042
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html

just read this...
>>
>>19564028
The mere fact that you can contemplate such a question means you are conscious. An unconscious being is akin to a machine, incapable of free will.
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>19563668
Explain this: How can she show so much hotness promise as a pre-teen, and turn out to be such an insufferable twat?
>>
>>19564077
I wish the self righteous religious people would realize this..
>>
>>19564093
Because she is a demon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twn55yaVnTc
>>
>>19564096
If they did they would regain control over their consciousness. Thinking is hard and that's why they gave away control in the first place.
>>
>>19564136
It is pitiable.
>>
>>19564077
So you think if I reach the "I AM" consciousness again I should leave fear behind. I won't get there again if I have fear in my heart, I know this... but hell and antichrists has been memed so hard I wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing
>>
>>19563668
actually they dont go to hell OP. the conditions in the bible for entry into heaven are clear but so are the punishments

there are only 3 possibilities in christianity. you get into heaven. few will. you dont get into heaven but are not executed via second death and the second death

those that dont get into heave and are not "blotted out" would basically be in purgatory or as the jews called it sheol. in the torah there is no heaven originally it was added in way later to prevent people from converting to christianity

its explicitly stated and even survived many distortions from the church as they tried to spread christianity globally. if you never hear the word of god or never read it you wont be executed via the second death. so christians would be condemning people to be erased
>>
>>19564162
You cannot "leave" the I AM consciousness, it is what you are. You can only believe yourself to be apart from it. And while are are believing in separation, thinking you are the seeker, you forget that what you are searching for is where you are searching from.
>>
>>19564285
I'm glad I got to talk to you.
>>
>>19563668
Some people think you go to hell only if you deny Christ, and if they never heard about the bible, they never denied him.
>>
>>19563668
>How do make yourself believe the god of the bible is all loving when those that haven't heard of Christ burn for eternity.
Those who haven't heard, don't burn.

Those who hear and reject.
>>
>>19563975
You're really doubting the evilness of people? You see how blindly people follow religion what they do for it, die for it, kill for it. All for words in a book that most don't read in its entirety. I can tell you that if I was in that position of power I'd manipulate the people in whatever way I could to control them. It makes everything easier and predictable. The fact I can say that and think that means there are infinite possibilities that anyone else can think that way.
>>
>>19563668
God is a being who exists. Don't fall for the fantasy, personal gods. El Shama El Roi.
>>
>>19563668
But thats wrong you fucking retard
If you havent heard of christ when you die you go to heaven
>>
>>19563668
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invincible_ignorance_(Catholic_theology)
>>
>>19563668
You sound like me at 18, I'm 22 now and still kinda feel that way.
>>
>>19564842
Quote that bible verse for me
>>
I can answer most questions to this.

God nor Jesus said these things, man did.
>>
>>19563668
how to believe on a book that was written on the first ecumenic council of nicae that they decided that jesus should have a god status instead of just human that it was till then?
>>
>>19563668
My fucking mom believes this and it's disgusting and i cant tell her that's not how it is.
>>19565354
Thank you.
God is no single being. God and Satan are similar in this aspect. The Angels and that which is Good is God and The Demons and that which is Evil are Satan.
>>
>>19563914
you are trying to make god a figure that is dumb enough to understand to compensate for those who never got the chance to learn about christ, anyway, the true living god of abraham, isaac and jacob says in his bible that anyone who hasnt accepted his son, will be judged by their deeds on earth as a alternative trialing of their righteousness.
>>
>>19563668
they can be saved if they act in compliance to the natural law.
>>
File: the-spirit.jpg (54KB, 692x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-spirit.jpg
54KB, 692x720px
>>19563668
Alright, look, I'm going to clear up these misconceptions once and for, because the continued ignorance is way toooooo much.
Christ does not send you to hell. God does not send you to hell. Your personal decisions send you to hell. You just don't realize it.
Lying, cheating, stealing, these acts only exist in hell. You do these acts and you gain karma which keeps you in hell. It is no one else fault but your own. Ignorance does not save you from the law, in this world or the spiritual world.
Jesus came to show a different way. To say, hey you all are miserable, why don't we change this and focus on love? Instead of pain, torture, and abuse, why don't we focus on our common goal of love and peace?
And now, thousands of years later, the world is a better place.
You can choose not to believe in Jesus.
You can choose not to believe in God.
But what will you believe in?
Yourself. Hedonism. Selfishness. And then you go to Hell and blame god.
Well guess what? Jesus and god are tired of your shit and you will only be given a few more warnings before you are expelled from this timeline, for this is the timeline Christ is making and as such, like the owner of an apartment complex, they will evict you if all you do is lie, deceive and manipulate others.
Stop blaming God. Stop blaming Christ. Stop questioning the spiritual teachers who actually gave a fuck about saving your soul and start questioning the killers, murderers, marauders, blasphemers and charlatans who created hell on this planet.
>>
File: 1251508096864.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1251508096864.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>19563668
You are not supposed to.. the Bible has at least 3 different versions of "god". Not in the sense of a entirely different deity, but from a moral/ethical point of view, god here being also the mindset of people at the time. The god of Adam & Eve is not the same of Job and neither is Christ.
In fact this thing is explicitly addressed by Solomon himself in Ecclesiastes, while pondering what means to worship god, and the value of traditions.

As for the "burn for eternity" thing, this one is a bad interpretation of Christ final message about spreading the good news (gospel).
He, however, never mentions hell, and only explains how every kingdom and king is submitted to him, and how they should heard about it (baptism).
Important to note, this only happens on Matthew accounts. His desire to establish a new religion, discontent with the old jewish tradition, is a big part of his own Gospel.

Churches love that part because it can be used as a scapegoat to cultural and political dominance, so they never shut up about it.
>>
The Bible makes the assumption that all have heard of God "even the rocks and trees bear witness to his greatness"
So basically, if you don't assume it's because of the right god, you're going to hell compliments of original sin.
>>
>>19566773
>Christ never mentions hell
Read the Bible, he compares hell and the lake of fire to Gehena, the trash fire outside Jerusalem.
>>
>>19566629

>The world is a better place

hahaha such blissful ignorance

I'll give you credit though, at least you aren't one of those Revelations/Armageddon nutters.
>>
Give the verse that tells people who are ignorant to God go to hell.
>>
If you desire to help tell the lost including those in your family to repent for their sins and accept Jesus as Lord he will save them. Hell is very real the scriptures talk about how it was originally created for Satan & the fallen angels.
>>
>>19563668
There is no such thing as burning in eternal hellfire.

You'll just cease to exist. That is the apparent punishment.
>>
>> 19567088
There is no such thing as annihilation the scriptures talk about people in Hell will have no rest day or night.Satan will be in Hell forever as well.
>>
>>19566629
Thanks man. Needed the warning too. I also apologize if I made anyone question there faith. Christ really did love you enough to die for you, continued sin is killing him all over again. You should strive to live like Christ and explore that kingdom within
>>
>>19563668
Easy: god is not real
>>
>>19567098
No, most of you don't even know your bible right. It is in fact about annihilation.

Most Greek texts are incorrectly translated and most priests and other people interpret scripture wrong.
>>
>>19564130
You are probablt the stupidest motherfucker. How can she be a man if there are emma watson crotch shots you big dumb idiot
>>
>>19568228
at this point photoshopped images are probably your religion you useless cattle fuck
>>
>>19568228
Lol, this guys never heard of a gaff xD
>>
Citation needed
>>
>>19563668
yhwh isn't the infinite creator

lawofone.info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

you don't have to believe me
meditate enough and you will see
>>
>>19564093
The Jews.
>>
>>19563668
you don't

job in oz
moses and the tree
israel's struggle

you are more righteous than any god you've been presented with, because you do things, and sometimes the things that you say you will

israel translates to god-killer
nothing to do with the middle east and shit
>>
>>19563668
Hell isnt forever according to the greek?
>>
You either love god or you dont

Pick one
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.