[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation of Light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: truthorfiction.jpg (269KB, 954x1833px) Image search: [Google]
truthorfiction.jpg
269KB, 954x1833px
Looks like Galactic Federation of Light is starting to become quite active in this system

https://youtu.be/DH8JzW6ZrIQ

Ready to meet a thousand different alien species by years end?
>>
File: tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>19563515
K keep me posted
>>
File: 1490725508952.jpg (2MB, 1544x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1490725508952.jpg
2MB, 1544x2390px
>>19563522
reminder of a few that are out there
>>
>turn blue and then immediately form dick and balls
>>
>>19563537
>tfw you will never marry a Martian girl and have intergalactic adventures
>>
File: pay_debts.png (652KB, 1040x1299px) Image search: [Google]
pay_debts.png
652KB, 1040x1299px
>>19563515
>tfw friendly ayylamos go to Russia because America is too busy sucking grey and reptilian dick.
>>
File: cave-angels.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cave-angels.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
anyone have any idea who these 'karistus' are and why they own prime real estate in our solar system(around jupiter)?

pic semirelated, image I get when I search karistus, supposingly they are angels? how convenient
>>
Can anyone post the link where all this Galactic Federation info is? I remember the layout was purple or something like that.
>>
The Galactic Federation of Light is indeed coming with a billion starships. This will appear in the sky as a precession of sorts where it looks like a parade in the sky of the space ships. This will result in panic and chaos and everyone destroying everything like when the War of the Worlds epidemic happened. If you chose to calm yourself and show that you are worthy of receiving the blessing you are going to receive when they show up, you will become a light bringer and you will be endowed with the same powers as the people of light have. They see with eyes that are not showing the veil but the veil for them has been removed. Since the Galactic Federation of Light uses the 12 laws of the universe and the 21 bi-laws, they observe the elevated nature of cosmic consciousness and they will teach you this if you are willing to let down your own veil. Remove yourself from the situation, you are nothing and nothing will become of you if you do not understand this. http://liz-green.com/2010/10/the-12-universal-laws-21-sub-laws/
Ashes to ashes dust to dust.
>>
File: 1499295534316.jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499295534316.jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
>>19563515
>>19564014

I mean this is a really dumb thread because it's basically RP in conspiracy theory form but realistically what could humans honestly do against an advanced civilization that was capable of flying millions, if not billions of light years and just so happen to come across us.

Would the planet simultaneously shit a brick? Who the fuck named Earth anyways?
>>
>>19564079
Its dumb to docile sheep that can't see past the edges of their IoT devices. Great proof in your post there.
>>
Last night I saw them flash my third eye with a vision of a moving light in the sky. Doom and gloom scenarios aren't going to come to pass. Just keep your head on your shoulders and enjoy the show basically.
>>
>>19564079
It sounds like bullshit but VOTL and Kabamur_Taygeta have been non-stop posting original content for months now.

literally better than anything on TV if its a LARP and if not I will cry tears of joy witnessing the salvation of humanity
>>
They already proved this guy to be a LARPer. I'm sorry but he was wrong several times before. I wish for aliens to come save me too but alas, he's just another goober with a keyboard.
>>
>>19564111

Praise the Trips of Truth

Victory of the Light!
>>
File: 1498502213988.png (1MB, 1171x827px) Image search: [Google]
1498502213988.png
1MB, 1171x827px
>>19564111

So did L. Ron Hubbard, but you don't see me masturbating to xenu probing my ass.
>>
>>19563515
didn't we prove that twitter account was fake/trolling/etc.? During that huge "email expose" some of the emails were addressed to himself. Then he deleted all of tweets hyping up said emails.
>>
sighted a UFO recently around my house, it must've been made of some type of reflective metal cause it was only visible once the clouds stopped blocking the moonlight. A huge military/police response followed, I think this was during either July or August.
>>
>>19564111
Did you know that the Soviet Union produced volume after volume of original content? Productivity is no guarantee of truth.
>>
VOTL was outed as a hobbyist LARPer. He contradicts himself aaaall the time. If he were actually here to assist in the salvation of humanity he'd do more than shitpost on Twitter. He stopped posting on /pol/ bc he stopped getting (You)s there.
>>
>>19564208
Not to mention this is almost an word-for-word exact copy of the fake GFoL stuff that happened 7 years ago. They didn't even bother changing the months.
>>
>>19563515
I want to believe, but deep in mine own heart I know that it's a lie.
>>
I was outside last night around 10pm aest and saw a really quick burst of light, about 10 fold the brightness of the surrounding stars. It definitely wasn't an aircraft, it was not strobing or moving. I have no other explanation. I wonder...
>>
>>19564365
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_flare#Iridium_flares
>>
File: humans_dont_suck.jpg (101KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
humans_dont_suck.jpg
101KB, 736x552px
>>19564111
>>19564208
>>19564208
>>19564264
>>19564273
VOTL was proven a hoaxer.

I'm not dissing the GF but CIA psyops 101 is taking something REAL and then getting a scoundrel to say the SAME thing. Then when the scoundrel is proven a fraud (and often worse) it makes the TRUE information look like shit.

Even if its not deep state shenanigans, why make OC as a LARPer when you can just steal it from someone else? This is nothing new. 90% of new age crap from the 70s, 80s, and 90s (before the internet) was just COPIED from Edgar Cayce and Helena Blavatsky.
>>
>>19563515
You think I can get a space waifu to take care of me? I'm lazy as hell.
>>
File: spacewizard.jpg (102KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
spacewizard.jpg
102KB, 700x700px
>>19563515
>Feds
LOL

Space Wizard Federation FTW
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.