[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broader Horizons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hello, /x]

I am here to offer you reality if you should choose to explore it.

I will break this down succinctly as possible.

The axiom I present to you is: Reality as you see it does not exist.

Replace the term "reality" with "existence" in your mind and the way you think for it might be easier to follow:
-Reality is a fallacy, reality is simply experience, input from the object's surrounding and the object itself.
-There is only existence, there can only ever be existence. Nothingness is an illusion, it does not exist as a state in terms of any boundaries.Therefore things must exist, you must exist for there is no other way for existence to be.
-Existence goes beyond this universe. Universes exist as if they are different dimensions overlapping each other, and they are all infinite. Depending on your scientific view there are 10 dimensions within this universe (11 in M Theory; The 10 dimensions making up 'reality' thus the 11th dimension).
-Life is a byproduct of entropy, it is a law of our universe. Life is inevitable and there exists intelligent life other than 'us' in the universe.
-It is impossible to travel to other universes for each operates within its own laws. What energy/particles are here, they are not the same in other universes.
-Communication through shared dimensions across universes is possible.
-Time is an illusion, it is a measurement of particles relative to one another.
-Consciousness is a hive-mind (some of us can tap into it through realisations and meditation): All of existence is contained within this universe, all of life contained within it too, all the energy, potential is also within it. You could view the universe as the conscious being, but in short there is a 'universal stream of knowledge' which highly intelligent life are a part of. Species/Civilisations reach this moment and 'merge' with the universe in a sense.

cont:
>>
>>19563227
-Death is a construct: There is no 'nothingness' when you die, so therefore you do not die, you just simply cease to function as an 'alive' body. Do not be afraid of this, consciousness exists beyond your vessel, you are only one prism in which the universal consciousness is looking at itself through.

No other points come to mind at the moment.

You are welcome to ask me questions and I will do my best to answer.
>>
>>19563227
So what you're telling me is i can potentially "control" someone elses thoughts due to their lacking of a broader spectrum of brain activity?
>>
Ok so I was shown this stuff, literally was forced into my head one night. So I'll vouch for this. I wanna know your opinion on Christ
>>
>>19563272
I second this.
>>
>>19563261
No. Knowledge is only shared, perception of other beings, their 'reality'. As well as once you enter the universal stream you cease to be "you". You become "it". (Not to be confused with the very similar notion in Taoism or Buddhism).

>>19563272
Christ spread his teachings which he gathered from Buddhist monks, he gathered this insight during his 'missing years'. If you understand Buddhist views and read the Bible the parallels are quite easy to see in regards to what Jesus preached.
"God" is willed into reality (not existence) through belief
>>
>>19563323
Enough people believing messianic prophecies willed a messianic figure into existence?
>>
>>19563363
Christ was not a prophet, he was not willed into existence. 'God' is willed into reality (perception).
>>
>>19563431
God being willed into reality is essentially saying the same thing
>>
>>19563443
Reality is perception. God does not exist within nor outside of the universe. God as religion sees it does not exist.
>>
>>19563454
Do you think the collective consciousness is what people perceive as god
>>
>>19563454

How much of an effect to thoughts have on 'existence'. In the last year I've gone from one wild extreme to the other, I keep going back and forth on reality being like a fixed sequence that you can tune into, to actually having real free will and choices (I know I made a really poor choice a year ago and it's still negatively effecting me now).

When I'm of the 'reality has a fixed order' mindset, my intuition or whatever is super accurate, like, I can literally gamble my way to wealth on my hunches, when I try and 'will things' to happen, it blows up in my face however.

Also suicide, is it just like changing a channel on a TV essentially?
>>
>>19563456
Not OP
I personally have believed this for years--that the "ether" or the energy that connects us, is what one would commonly refer to as "God"
>>
>>19563456
No. Collective consciousness is separate from the notion of God.

One can reason to see it as such, but this 'God' would not be a deity, and is a few steps lower than the nature of existence.
>>
>>19563490
And that the idea of praying creating change is plausible, if the energy provided is sufficient(either by many people directing energy, or by those with a more "intense" energy).
>>
Thanks for the answers guys. Gives me some things to think about. One more, how does consciousness come out of entropy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.