[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Control Nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: irma.jpg (44KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
irma.jpg
44KB, 534x401px
ok wierdos
if you are serious business when it comes to paranormal, time to collectively meditate this irma back out to sea, so that it and jose can eat each other out

so some kid doesn't go home to minus parents

let the world be saved by fuckups

go
>>
Nah. It is God's will.
>>
>>19563183
to "hell" with every unrighteous "god" we've "known"

you are more righteous than them no matter how fucked up you are

do it
>>
>>19563140
A nuke detonated in the center would dissipate the storm. But why do that?
>>
With enough people, and enough belief, If we could get a birds eye view of these hurricanes we could focus on reversing the direction of the spiral and stop these
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 600x326px
Guys I forgot to turn my cloud machine off and I accidentally locked my keys inside HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19563140
Kill yourself
>>
>>19563140
Irma is just visiting Mar-a-lago desu
>>
File: temple of baal.jpg (136KB, 903x600px) Image search: [Google]
temple of baal.jpg
136KB, 903x600px
>>19563140
The one responsible isn't interested in stopping it. It's going to happen.
>>
>22
Praise Kek!
>>
>>19563140
These hurricanes were collectively chosen. I believe that the rising Atlantean energies are triggering cataclysmic subconscious fears that humanity has been carrying for ten thousands years. There is a vortex in the Atlantic ocean that is awakening. Their purpose is to assist humanities ascent into 4th density.
>>
>>19565113
>>19565119
>>19565124

>3
>9
>4
3+9=12
12+4=16
16+6=22
>22
Kek is real! Praise it!
>>
>>19563140
>implying I want to
Let's pray to get this shit stronger.
>>
Fucks sake
>>
>>19565131
nigga what
>>
I prayed to stop it OP.
>>
What about the water vaportaion facilieties in africa? Who might the reason for the lates hurricanes coming from the atlantic ocean? Nobody talking about that!
>>
File: rainy_awoo.png (334KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_awoo.png
334KB, 900x900px
>>19563296
It would make it worse. The storm is caused by a LOW pressure zone. That area is warm and the air in RISING. The Coriolis effect kicks in (like an inverse drain) and causes the low pressure zone to persist until it stops getting heat from the water (usually when over land).

>>19563317
I've been meditating on it for a while now. To me the trick is to COOL it down. The rising air from the warm water is what is feeding it. I envision a dome over it to prevent the air from rising AND all the air inside (and above) it getting very cold and heavy, thus destroying the low pressure "funnel".

You don't need to be so technical. Intent (and maybe a little faith) is more important.

>>19555042
>>
>>19563140
Nah dude. I'm not gonna waste any energy bothering with something happening in murica. You shits deserve anything coming. Get fukt.
>>
>>19563183
we are all gods of some sort. we can channel our energies together and achieve greatness
>>
it's skating away from south florida.
>>
>hey wizards, time to fuck with the balance of nature for no real reason other than hurricanes being an unpleasant reality that I don't like.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.