[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Worship_God.jpg (49KB, 550x388px) Image search: [Google]
Worship_God.jpg
49KB, 550x388px
https://youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

On the video above, I'm not entirely understanding all if it's symbolism and everything in it. I understand the antichrist's symbolism, the symbolism and the US presidents roles, but not much else. It's very interesting to me.
>>
>>19562971
It's darkest before the dawn. Unplug and wait for Christ. The Church, the media, it will all be judged. He's coming for us and his heart is on fire.
>>
>>19562986
>>19562971
The extra stuff just shows what people around the world are going through. Like the Child with blues eyes being killed by all the pain and suffering on tv through fear. The hippie tricked into giving into materialism instead of fighting tanks. The African childs essence going out after forced into becoming a child soldier. The Middle Eastern child who was dead/gravely wounded. Jesus will save the innocent, some will know he is coming and dance their hearts out. Some will prepare, and as he gets closer, we will get closer. Life is truly a Gift from above, we will be judged by what we have done with it.

>I hope shitposting non stop isn't too big of a problem.
>>
>>19563015
Thanks man. Found the video on some other /x/ thread talking about end time stuff.
>>
>>19563015
Well, now that I look at it again, the messianic figure doesn't appear like merely Jesus coming back, but more so of the antichrist mimicking jesus (With the illuminati eye esoteric symbol on his forehead.) And him destroying those smoke versions of people. And his hair being red
>>
>>19563030
No problem anon, people in this video consider Jesus a Demon for some reason. I think it's because the Church falls. It falls though because it's a demonic church. When he comes out of the church there is a glowing demon mask above the door. Jesus says to live with your heart on fire. In Person he probably seemed possessed and demoniacal. He is trying to communicate what God is telling man after all.
>>
>>19563044
I doubt that, Jesus and the Anti-Christ are representative of the same thing. The key point in the Bible is that Fear or Love will rule your heart. If you only have fear, all these signs will lead to the Anti-Christ and like the Jews you will reject him and fall.

If you have love in your heart, and you see the good he is doing and the people he is saving. You will be saved. Plus the difference between the two is easy, one wants to rule, one wants to lead.
>>
>>19562971
That you Nitrochicken?
>>
>>19563063
Do you know who the old woman eith sagging breasts is?
>>
>>19562971
>>19563087
Also I was just yesterday going over that video with a friend. I know alot about it, but not in the mood to explain it all. But, it is very significant. Meaning it is deeply rooted in the occult, if not somewhat prophetic. Whoever made it knew what they were doing.
>>
>>19563097
Hags man, hags.
>>
Here's an interview with the director

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsPlPohPa1c
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.