[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enlightenment Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: 1447671749762.jpg (382KB, 881x826px) Image search: [Google]
1447671749762.jpg
382KB, 881x826px
Hey guys,
I've gleamed so much from all of you for so long, you've been such an amazing part of my human experience and my ongoing Enlightenment and I'm in a good enough place mentally, emotionally and spiritually to give back to the community that shaped me.
Basically just a thread to share a positive message of hope and Light, and a personal invitation to share with you what you all took part in helping me achieve.
>>
File: Geralt.png (2MB, 1366x800px) Image search: [Google]
Geralt.png
2MB, 1366x800px
>>19562880
Wishing you well on the path, OP
>>
>>19562916
Thank you anon, safe travels as well, if you made that witcher picture its amazingly well done
>>
>>19562880
bump for faith that this thread will help someone make some progress on their journey today
>>
I want to know how did you start, and what can you suggest to someone that wants to start on the path.
>>
File: 1440432753472.gif (75KB, 737x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440432753472.gif
75KB, 737x700px
>>19563098
I started where everyone starts, I just had to start over a couple times.
EGO DEATH
Honestly just growing up as a teen these days... A natural penchant for spirituality and a very gifted scientific mind that found balance through psychedelic use/abuse.
An open mind and love for self and God and striving always to be a perfect expression of yourself.
That is the foundation for everything that has become magical to me.
>>
>>19563098
LSD 100ug any higher is just asking for whatever outside force to guide you wherever it wants you to.
>>
>>19563116
Same
>>
>>19563552
I'd love to talk to you somehow Anon
>>
File: neal_the_weed_mike_tyson.jpg (61KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
neal_the_weed_mike_tyson.jpg
61KB, 650x560px
>>19562880
Unfortunately nobody is interested in any Light beyond trying to become the bloody anime character...
I don't have any fancy Harry Potter LARPing to pull any of you heavy duty off-the-path guys, all I can say is I have probably done more psychedelics than McKenna in my search for God/Enlightenment and seen more shit while both being higher and happier than a kite and in a form of my own personal hell, I could describe shit more bombastic fantastic and try to appeal to your western views, paint scenarios more fantastical than any astral larper would have you believe they saw, and it all pales in comparison to Truth(s).

Good night to the couple of anons who share my passion and love, I hope if not this thread at least a reply with a contact point will be left for those who truly need help getting here.

I love you, anon. Good night.
>>
File: P0H.jpg (260KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
P0H.jpg
260KB, 1024x1024px
Enlightenment is a delusion of the subtle ego. We come from nothing, we know nothing, we are nothing, we return to nothing.
>>
>>19563879
Replace nothing with God and you basically have an eternal power source with your existing belief systems.
Minor reprogramming.
>>
File: TRgwHms.png (395KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TRgwHms.png
395KB, 1920x1200px
>>19563879
I'll take you one step further.
My enlightenment was constant losing of my Self and striving to that Nothing
In buddhism, this "Nothing" is Nibbhana, and in Judaism, it is called Shabbat.
A default state is not uncomfortable, it is natural and honest, truthful, these things give us pleasure and comfort AS HUMANS, alas we are also animals.
>>
Awabu
>>
File: VbeH8KS.jpg (59KB, 420x407px) Image search: [Google]
VbeH8KS.jpg
59KB, 420x407px
>>19564304
I wub you too meine princess angel
>>
>>19563666
It was just a story...
Or not?
Wdk rn desu cutie
Love you too
>>
>>19563879
Better the illusion of enlightenment then the illusion of ignorance
>>
File: yaffe.png (947KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yaffe.png
947KB, 1920x1080px
>>19564368
You think you're being cryptic but you're still LARPing love, say something of meaning. For example it is a well hidden secret that there are a further, 10 hidden Sephirot.
Cryptic, but it gives you a strand to follow down the rabbits hole, not just a fucking pointer to nothing. We know how well you can paint nothing, we can all imagine, start getting on at least some sort of intellectual standard with your posts.

>>19564606
Any perception beyond I AM is illusion or Maya, perception in of itself is a detriment to the "true nature of reality".

But in what you are saying arises that better the light our eyes can sense -visible light not something cryptic-, because that gives rise to perception, rather than focus on despair- the vast spectrum that is beyond our senses reach.
>>
This thread is a fucking embarrassment.
>>
File: ooo.png (706KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.png
706KB, 1920x1080px
>>19564713
You're a fucking embarrasment and your father probably has way fucking more to say about the subject, you miserable shit

Turn to god, or just call the suicide hotline, or alternatively kys before you come shitting up other peoples threads

Also don't bother replying because I wont, little ego
>>
Is hell real? Will I be damned for eternity?
>>
>>19564690
>intellectual standard
Love... you are in the wrong board to be asking for this.
By the way weren't being cryptic in the other post, we literally meant it. But whatever.
Good night sweetie.
>It's nice to see that your love is actually finite.
>>
>>19564721
>Its another 90s born namefag queer spouts utter garbage on /x/ for attention episode.

I'm getting really sick of these.
>>
>>19564727
Fuck off underage.
>>
>>19564727
Depends on your belief systems, definition of hell, what it means to be damned the parties doing the damning.... It sounds like your religion or upbringing plagued your mind with thoughts of some angry, vengeful God out to get you and hurt you forever, which I can assure you doesnt exist, so find more specific answers in your religion or faith.

>>19564732
Sorry angel, didn't get what you meant and I have prejudice against Tripcodes in general, i was in no way judging you only your comment in face value and might have misunderstood. Night.

Not going to answer the second shitposter. People are more sick of your redundant negative comments than you are of your own life so take the choice nobody will tell you to and end it already.

I want to live.
I want to live the best I can.
So do other people.
We do not lie.
We do not cheat.
We act under God.
Call me whatever you want honey, youre the one losing this amazing connection, euphoria, love, enlightenment, EROS, REASON TO LIVE, call it what you will, the fact it scares you should only make you that much more certain you need God.

(please understand God is a huge umbrella term, i do not associate with a particular religion or faith)
>>
>>19564761
Your mother is a cunt.
>>
>>19564721
I can just feel the enlightenment.
>>
>>19564773
I'm not some tibetan guru honey, theres a place for hate and intolerance as well, im just intolerant of retarded shits like you that get so caught up in the little picture they miss out on Life.
Whens the last time you actually got any meaningful answer to why you are alive?
Go and question that nothing and come back, we will wait for your amazing contribution to this thread, its vibe and message <3
>>
>>19564765
Please understand you pseudo philosophical faggotry isnt fooling anyone in to believing you have even a modecom of enlightenment.
>>
>>19564780
I'm not the same anon as >>19564713, just FYI. I just thought your reply was a *bit* over the top for someone who says he's enlightened. Also you said you wouldn't reply, but you did anyway. Go figure.
>>
By the way, if anyone has any shred of doubt, this trip was never used and will only be used for this thread, for the sake of consistency and finding egos that want to bash heads with a virtual fucking voice in their heads on a computer screen
I hate trips as much as the next guy, trust me, but comments like this >>19564791 are just a butthurt guy derailing a thread.

To not the same anon: I have such a ways to go, I just felt like i was for the first time in a place where I would like to share my progress because I feel it is worth sharing, answering questions, hearing other voices obviously and just advertising the manic carefree attitude you can summon yourself any day... It would have helped me knowing I could get over depression without psychiatry or a psychologist, for all my "enlightenment" is worth, its worth something.
>>
>>19564806
You come off as child in every post. You're probably under 21.
>>
>>19564820
Ill assume youre the same guy because there are only 5 posters.
What is enlightenment then, please share your "modecom".
>>
Try concentric, (see: emanation) if you meant anything at all by your post, which I doubt, because you got called out on being a derailing shitposter.

Good night dude, good luck with that crippling uncertainty and lack of faith you keep projecting :/
>>
File: 1460770281882.png (935KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460770281882.png
935KB, 1920x1080px
Take everything written here literally and at face value.
Calling someone miserable is not hostility but rather trying to answer negativity with a mirror.
I honestly believe he is miserable and like any other human, I feel bad for him and want him to find his way to a better place.

That being said, little shits are still just that - society's shit, just like our body uses and recycles matter, consciousness uses and recycles flesh and vessels and if you give yourself any value more than the sum of all your parts you are the one responsible for providing it.

Ego is not always bad, but awareness of when and how to use it - or which one - is crucial for self development.

Actually good night now, if this thread is still up in the morning I'll come back to answer whomever left a comment
>>
>>19564848
>>19564934
Fuck off queer
>>
1 know that you know nothing
2 knowledge is timeless
3 truth is irrelevant for knowledge
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.