[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about the nephilim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1504580366840.jpg (34KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1504580366840.jpg
34KB, 403x403px
What do you know about the nephilim?
>>
>>19562212
Big, tall, drink a lot/brew beer, farmer/trades people mostly. Holland is full of their descendants.
>>
>>19562212
should be back any day now, desu
>>
>>19562329
Do you owe these guys money or something?
>>
>>19562212

I'm so fucking tired of people presenting elongated skulls as proof of ancient aliens or whatever, learn some ancient history
>>
the original nigger
da first of da kangz
>>
>>19562342
Yeah about tree fiddy
>>
>>19562350
>learn some ancient history
the same history that has been made up to spoonfeed us some false reality?
>>
op if u knew the truth then what? they want notin to do with any smelly dirty hooman. earth isnt even a class 1 civilization....yet. best thing u can do OP is to learn some science.
>>
>>19562212
they are teh giant people that maek peeples mine for gold cause they are greedy and related to rothchilds and i saw a spaceship after i read the akashic records about the illuminuatties

shits real
>>
They were hatched from eggs , not born like us .
>>
>>19562212
Progeny of the watchers and human females. Mighty men of old....giants, chimeras, destroyed mostly in the flood. Also, see: gibborim.

Their dis-embodied spirits may or may not have kinship with the fallen angels who were their fathers.....

It is believed the trans-humanist technology that is whispered of will create new host bodies and we will have these monsters among us again.....
>>
Explain? The transhumanist part. How would they create new hosts
>>
File: mph.png (281KB, 287x399px) Image search: [Google]
mph.png
281KB, 287x399px
>Sitchin assumes "nephilim" comes from the Hebrew word "naphal" which usually means "to fall." He then forces the meaning "to come down" onto the word, creating his "to come down from above" translation. In the form we find it in the Hebrew Bible, if the word nephilim came from Hebrew naphal, it would not be spelled as we find it. The form nephilim cannot mean "fallen ones" (the spelling would then be nephulim). Likewise nephilim does not mean "those who fall" or "those who fall away" (that would be nophelim). The only way in Hebrew to get nephilim from naphal by the rules of Hebrew morphology (word formation) would be to presume a noun spelled naphil and then pluralize it. I say "presume" since this noun does not exist in biblical Hebrew -- unless one counts Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, the two occurrences of nephilim -- but that would then be assuming what one is trying to prove! However, in Aramaic the noun naphil(a) does exist. It means "giant," making it easy to see why the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible) translated nephilim as gigantes ("giant"). Here is a screen shot (not good quality) of Aramaic naphil(a) from Morris Jastrow's Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature (1903; page 923, or page 243 of 1061 of the online PDF of volume 2).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.