[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack Parsons, NASA, Crowley & Cuck Magick Scientology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jack_parsons-marjorie_cameron.jpg (246KB, 670x627px) Image search: [Google]
jack_parsons-marjorie_cameron.jpg
246KB, 670x627px
Redpill me on everything there's to know about Jack Parsons.
Did he really get cucked and robbed by Hubbard? Did they actually found a tape of him of him having sex with his mother? Who killed him?
>>
>>19562211
Strange Angel.
Sex and Rockets.

The wikipedia page is actually really comprehensive.

>cucked and robbed
Robbed, yes, but Thelemites often swap partners. In any case Parsons came out of it with the better woman, Cameron was ambitious and capable. Sara Northrup only wanted a dude to sponge off of. It's telling Hubbard dropped her for Mary Sue.

We don't know what was in the Black Box; lots of rumors, but the files on the contents have either been permanently redacted or lost.

>who killed him
Himself. That's what happens when you fuck around with fulminated mercury.
>>
>>19562211
Apparently his birth name was "Marvel Whiteside parsons" which is interesting because I always thought he was born John.
>>
>>19562222
What box?
>>
>>19562211
>Jack Parsons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMrBptSfPM&t=786s
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon.htm#menu
>>
>>19562211
Hubbard watched him beat off onto enochian stone tablets in multiple sessions...
>>
>>19562288
It's probably sitting in a FBI warehouse between the Ark of the Covenant and the Roswell bodies.
>>
>>19562304
Wait...why would he beat off on to the tablets themselves?
>>
>>19562306
Oh wow. He attained 8=3 did he not?
>>
>>19562311
Recognized by W.T. Smith.
We have fragments of his unfinished thesis.
>>
>>19562315
Where?
>>
>>19562327
Furthermore, how was his widow not able to get his shit out from the filthy dickskinners of D. Man??
>>
>>19562327
Thelemic witchcraft.
The biography fragments.
His "unified theory" of magic.

They're all in the back of Freedom is a Two Edge Sword.
>>
>>19562308
I don't know man, it was part of his Babalon Working ritual. He was trying to summon a woman he could impregnate with the antichrist
>>
>>19562361
You sound like you have 3+ stories mixed into one
>>
>>19562361
Further, when he came home from doing this the last time, sensing it had "worked," Cameron was randomly at his house. She never birthed an anti christ though
>>
>>19562381
It only seems that way because it's so fucking weird. Parson thought Hubbard was the most Magically gifted person he had ever met, and invited him to be his scribe at these rituals to see if he could sense they were working
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.