[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone on here a psychologist? is there any kinds of records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: clocks.gif (68KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
clocks.gif
68KB, 250x138px
anyone on here a psychologist? is there any kinds of records held of delusions people have been diagnosed with?
>>
>what is patient doctor confidentiality
>>
>>19562325
That just means no names.
>>
>>19562155
>is there any kinds of records held of delusions people have been diagnosed with?

You mean like MEDICAL RECORD, you fucking dunce?
>>
>>19562378
>>19562325
see
>>19562362
>>
>>19562390
I feel proud of you. <3
>>
File: soon_i_strike.jpg (33KB, 474x404px) Image search: [Google]
soon_i_strike.jpg
33KB, 474x404px
>>19562155
>psychologist?
Psychologists - Help people with bla bla talking about muh feelings. If there is a REAL mental disturbance then it's handled by:

Psychiatrist - MEDICAL Doctor with psychological, neurological, and neuropharmacological training. A psychiatrist would know the difference between batshit crazy, slightly delusional, and severe mental degradation caused by some MEDICAL condition (like hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism, wilsons disease, parkinsons, or multiple sclerosis)

And the thing you are looking for is the DSM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders
>>
File: human-hystory1.png (271KB, 700x264px) Image search: [Google]
human-hystory1.png
271KB, 700x264px
>>19562155
Psychology and the DSM is a propaganda tool and psyop to discredit genuine paranormal people and spiritual events.

Never listen to what any psychologist or psychiatrist says ever. Whenever "DSM" is mentioned anywhere you can safely ignore it.
>>
>>19563061
no they are looking for stats on specific peoples delusions, like "how many schizos believe demons?" sorta ques i think.

I would also like this info
>>
>>19563061
Psychologists also use the DSM tho. Most respectable universities have psychopathology classes that cover the DSM in its entirety. The main difference is the therapy used. Or would you say that a fear of turning left should be treated with drugs? That can be an impairing condition that's treated by reprogramming behavior ... which is psychology
>>
>>19562155

You should check books written by psychs with personal anecdotes like The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat. I would also look into schizo support forums and the like.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.