[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creepy south american stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: flag-of-mexico.png (251KB, 728x424px) Image search: [Google]
flag-of-mexico.png
251KB, 728x424px
Post your scary south american urban legends, creepy incidences, alien abduction cases, personal spooky incidents here.
>>
>>19560863
>Mexico
>South American
>>
>>19560885
>Mexico
>Not south american

shiggy
>>
>>19560885
North America = Alaska, Canada
Central America = U.S.A.
South America = Everything else

No?
>>
>>19560863
I got abducted by aliens, they probed me, and then they sent me back over the border and forced me to poop out these white bags for them.
>>
>>19560863
> be 7-8
> foggy afternoon with clouds
> leaving with grandparents
> playing with frogs and lizards (when it rains in mexico frogs appears)
> see frog dismembered and twitching guts hanging
> started looking around and see an elfs hiding but visible, but the size of a dwarf 3.5ft
> started chasing me
>NOPE.jpg
> next day most frogs were dismembered or missing limps

There fairy's,skin walkers,witches,dwarfs ton of paranormal stuff. Depends which state you live , town has rules if you don't follow them things would hunt you and people of the town would make you leave or pay respects for breaking the rules.
>>
>>19561450
No, dumbass faggot
>>
>>19560863
I suggest that you learn basic geography, before indulging in "paranormal stories".
>>
my creepy south american story is a reality and its called nicolás maduro
>>
So, what about human sacrificies to guarantee a construction, like a building, a highway, a bridge. I know still happens in some places in my country, and it needs to follow an specific ritual. What about your countries, anons?
>>
yu gais eber herd of de burrito de las cuevas?
is a misty stori wer der is a burrito an is witched by satan and it haunts little tortillas ebri fullmoon

or as we sei hier in México,

luna llena
>>
>>19563037
Foh are you serious? I hear they killed specific animal cow head or goat an BBQ it, make a party and build the next day I worked in masonry when I was little never heard of that , but people ? I guess mexico magick been berserker now!
>>
>>19561450
maybe you meant to say Latin America
>>
>>19563094
Actually what I know it comes from South America, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile... And I think there are similar rituals in Asia. If the thread is alive I would post some stories later.
>>
File: plasticbag.jpg (170KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
plasticbag.jpg
170KB, 1300x1390px
not many spoopy stories here, but when i was a kid there was this story about the murder plastic bag near the train tracks

like, when you were near the tracks at night, a fucking plastic bag would fly into your face out of nothing and then you would choke to death

that used to scare the shit out of me as a kid man, you know, seeing a suspicios bag in the street and sheit
>>
>>19562838
Do you happen to know these rules? I'm pretty interested. Puebla/Vera/CDMX/MTY If possible.
>>
File: what.jpg (27KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
27KB, 480x640px
I don't have many, but the only scary shit 've ever witnessed besides being attempted to be robbed was:
>Be me
>21 yo anon from Buenos Aires
>Not even closer to the capital part of the city, I'm far away from there, so I'm not a porteño
>Walking back from then current gf's house at midnight. 10 blocks from my house
>After a couple of blocks, near my home there's a black dog
>like, xbox hueg black dog
>The fur is pitch black
>Not shining like it's greasy, or dirty, you can see them with the street lights
>Literally black
>Try to look at the eyes, the eyes are not shining either, they're pitch black too
>Primal instincts kick in, first time I've ever been this afraid of a dog
>scratch that, Afraid of ANYTHING
>The dog growls at me.
>I was afraid of dogs until a few months before because a pitbull almost castrated me, coincidentially, also walking home from my previous gf
>I don't give a shit, and try to play it cool
>The dog makes no sound at walking, street clear in the middle of the night
>mfw I know something's wrong, there's at least a couple of meth heads/cars passing by, crickets, dogs, SOMETHING always making noise at midnight.
>Not tonight
>Dog gets closer, growls again
>"¡Juira!/Piss off!"
>Dog gets fast as lightning and goes into the shadows near a house on the corner
>"Dog must be nearby, better watch out"
>Dog is nowhere to be found
>MFW still no one in the street
>Enter my house
>A few days later my great aunt is on the hospital
>MFW a Perro Negro walked besides me
>>
>be argenigger
>be 12
>grandma and grandpa had an estancia wich is basically a farm/hotel
>they have a lot of farmhand
>there's this guy who is always afwul quiet and real weird, there's this je ne sais quoi about him and not in the good way
>nvm sperg gaucho
>this one time his truck broke down and he came walking down to work, asked my grandpa and my uncle to give him a ride later wich was real normal, they also gave rides to some other workers
>tag along because i'm a little annoying twat
>we go along a dimly lit rural road, some nice real country dark
>we come to a crossroads, we left the creepy quiet guy in the middle of fucking nowhere
>we keep going for some miles and the last farmhand in his home
>begin going to the estancia
>it's basically the same road we took but the other way
>around the crossroads where we left spooky
mcnelson some huge ass dog/wolf thing jumps out of the bushes and began chasing after the car
>it wasn't that scary i mean i was in a truck, i had my uncle and my grandpa who were tough as nails
>no real risk but i fucking almost shat my pants due to sheer fear, i 've never felt such dread in my life
>eventually we lose the dog
>we arrive and my grandma tells us that the farmhand had six brothers and he was the seventh son
>tells us he's probably a lobizon
>oh thanks grandma
>don't sleep that night until sunrise
I have more spooks if you wanna hear 'em, mostly happened to my grandfathers or my uncles who were mostly born and raised in Corrientes
>>
>>19563384
I have a couple of stories more, but they're from this year (this one happened last year).
They're from my actual gf (third gf I have).
I'm 22 now.
>>
>>19563394
mandale mecha anon
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 229x300px
>>19563307
Born in MXCD , moved to Puebla cuz I got in trouble with law. My aunt and ancle had rules.
Wake up to the sounds of roosters.
We would leave a emblem or symbol outside next to the door when noons its home .
We had to clean the poop of our dog or it would be throw at our house. Not by people.
If you stole and noone was around they would found out and your parents or guardians would had to pay the price by doing jobs around town etc.
Everyday you would have to go to sleep at 8 pm even if you ain't tired just lay there and you could hear someone walking outside BTW no lights should be on.
If you wanted to eat a chicken you would put and egg in your back yard if it was gone you can eat it if not try with other egg from the chicken it came from.
Ask my uncle why they do this he said this land has rules and we should respect the owner
One day a family didn't follow the rules and they were been hunted they chicken missing and dead or cows getting killed . if someone talked to that family or help them they would be attacked too. When I was coming to Canada people started leaving so people don't leave there no more just empty house.once I look at the window at midnight and they look like possums with feathers
Pic this lated
>>
>>19563419
Dale. This is what she told me a few months back
>Be her
>18 yo grill
> Devout Christian, more or less
> At church, her lil sis is playing around
> Notice something odd, she's being followed by a girl, but she isn't aware of her.
> hfw she realizes that her sister is being followed by a doppelgänger
> "SIS! BEHIND YOU! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!"
> lil_sis_wat.jpg
> Lil sis looks back
> she makes eye contact with doppelganger
> Screams.ogg
> she sprints the hell out of there.
> Doppelganger disappears in the air
And that's one of her creepy supernatural experiences.
>>
>>19563465
Another one

>Be her
> Apparently there're goblins in her house
> scared shitless, because unless you give them food or gold, he's gonna rape her
> She has had experience with it (being raped)
> scared shitless
> I tell her that she'd just give him something precious like a golden ring or food
> She's scared shitless because she doesn't have food (she's low-class/poor)
> she laids a gold chain from her mom in an open box nearby
> Next morning, the gold chain is not in there, she doesn't have any scars or anything
I have another goblin story, but this was by a former friend, who lived stoned, from Tucumán, so I'm not sure if she was hallucinating or she saw anything.
>>
Sorry for the butchery grammar I'm typing on the phone can't see thatgood
>>
>>19563481
goblins? like duendes and shit?
>>
>>19563502
Yeah, I was going to use duendes, but I'm not sure if it was going to be the correct translation.
So I used goblins.
>>
>>19563481
Goblins are like Jew there's a lot in Oaxaca and Veracruz
>>
>>19563534
Real shit huh. kinda how skinwalkers are all over the usa area near navajo land.
>>
>>19563024
fuerza hermano lol
>>
>>19560863
Brazil here
>go to the toilet to take a shit
>clean ass with toilet paper
>put paper in little bin beside the toilet
pretty creepy if you ask me
>>
>>19563968
Mexico here

same
it's not our fault our water systems are so shit they get clogged when you throw the tp into the toilet
i've seen american bussiness owners complain about mexican throwing the shitty paper in the trash bin lol
>>
didnt have chan site all these spanish speakers ?
>>
across south america, but perú particularly, there are kidnappers who have abducted and murdered tourists and rendered their fat to sell on black markets
>>
>>19563998
Actually, it is your fault. Build your plumbing better.
>>
>>19563384
My dad had a story very similar to this from when he was a kid
>>
File: sandals.png (360KB, 509x340px) Image search: [Google]
sandals.png
360KB, 509x340px
>>19560863
I took this footage last night during the earthquake. If anyone has any answers to wtf this shit is please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2vrBPON4M
>>
File: 1494425396913.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494425396913.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>19563464
>We had to clean the poop of our dog or it would be throw at our house. Not by people.
>>
My Dad would tell me of when my grandmother told him about weird legends about seeing butterflies (monarchs?) and smelling random scents at random times and how they were bad signs.

I think that I may be in the presence of a malicious spirit or even a witch or even be withed, out of random I get scents of things like candles/incenses, dessert smells and other kind of sweet smells like that.

I also get nightmares at times and I'd sleep with a light on, especially during the witching hour.

There's also stories around the South of witches/owl spirits that live among people in Mexican towns.
>>
>>19563481
You sure someone isn't just breaking into her house and raping her/taking her valuables? Seems a lot more likely.
>>
>>19563037
>>19563132
Mexico here. A friend once told me about that, that people kidnap hobos and bury/insert (whatever) them inside the bridges' foundations to "secure" the foundations. Of course, I never believed them.
>>
>>19561450
Lmfao central America doesn't even start until Belize.
>>
>>19565278
If I was a midget, I'd paint myself green and become that of legend. The snacking , stealing rapist of goblin hollow.
>>
File: ZomboMeme 08092017235237.jpg (32KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 08092017235237.jpg
32KB, 383x383px
>>19561450
wtf!!?
>>
File: nope1.png (43KB, 1284x520px) Image search: [Google]
nope1.png
43KB, 1284x520px
Best thing I've found here.
>>
tell me tales about the duende
>>
>>19560863
Doesn't exactly relate specifically to Latin American culture but it happened to me when I was growing up in Lima, Peru.
>be 10 or 11 year-old me
>mom is out for the night, maid's day off, so home alone with toddler brother
>I'm obvs staying up late cause no one can fucking stop me
>2am I finally decide to call it quits and go to bed.
>grab my pjs from my room and head to the bathroom
>get a weird feeling like someone's watching me
>turn around and see a dark shape around the bend of the hallway
>looks like a silhouette of a demon with bright red eyes
>I mean like horns wings and everything
>it's staring right at me
>I freak the fuck out and lock myself in the bathroom
>wait for like half an hour
>run out to my room turn on a Virgin Mary lamp I got from some tia
>put on a rosary and hide under my blanket until I fall asleep

I admit this was for fucking ever ago, and I was tired so it's totally possible none of this is real
>>
>>19563132
borneo anon here.

human head sacrifice to make sure the construction of bridge successful. but i dont believe them tho. just a scary story to scare the kids
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.