[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD IS THE BAD GUY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 19

File: GOD.jpg (132KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
132KB, 700x544px
Wake up faggots

WE ARE LITERALLY TOYS IN A FUCKING AUTISTIC KID'S SANDBOX

I'm sick of this "He created us so he must be good" meme.

Not even being a fedora, I believe in god but it's clear that he's not /OUR GUY/

He flooded people, he cucked people, he will burn you alive forever for shits and giggles.

We can only hope that the Mormons were right, that god was once a mortal so that it's possible to defeat him in a million years
>>
No one can ever defeat God. He flooded the earth because it was full of evil and wickedness. God is merciful & always gives people a chance to turn from their wicked ways. If they do not they will be punished.
>>
>>19560844
With delusion like that no wonder this world are fucked
>>
File: 1500997406069.png (164KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500997406069.png
164KB, 300x300px
>>19560832

Fuck you and your edgy blasphemous bullshit.

God isn't everyone's /guy/. Only those who follow him. Most degenerate self worshippers do not have God on their side because they abandoned him.
>>
>>19560832
I think it's a bit more complex than gnosticism.
There's a god of darkness that hides behind religions, but there is also a god of light whom can be reached through meditation (samadhi).
Yeah, don't follow the religions of people they'll fuck you up, especially stay away from hindu spirituality even tough I recommended meditation, you can fuck up very badly if you follow this path.
Wether the creator is the god of light or the god of darkness I cannot tell with the experiences I've had so far, but salvation is in your hands, meditate, do kundalini meditation on your 3rd eye chakra, kriya yoga might work too, but don't get shatkipat. Disregard gurus and as I said, religions, plenty of deceit out there.
>>
>>19560848
The world is messed up due to the selfishness, arrogance and evil in peoples hearts that has nothing to do with God
>>
>>19560864
Nah, brah, God is Everything, including evil.
>>
>>19560832
>so that it's possible to defeat him
defeating god causes a complete system failure in the universe that forces god to not have been defeated

you wouldnt be expected to remember all the times cuba was almost starved to death as a nation and they launched nukes at america

your just lucky god lives in the south east of the united states. first time was in the 90s second time was a few years ago. not sure about anything in the 80s or earlier

the second time the nuke was stopped mid air and the blast never grew past a certain point it was like a second sun for a while
>>
>>19560844
YOU ARE A FUCKING MASOCHIST BITCH

YOU WANT THE FUCKING SPANKING HUH

MAN THE FUCK UP

>>19560851
God is the degenerate

We are pawns in his fetish of dualism

>>19560864
If god's punishing afterlife is eternal, then the mortal world means FUCKING NOTHING

Human lifespan is NOTHING compared to billions of years
>>
>>19560890
Repent for your sins otherwise you will have to pay for sins in Hell. God is merciful even towards people like you but if you continue to live in rebellion there will be consequences.
>>
File: SMT neutral path.jpg (48KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
SMT neutral path.jpg
48KB, 640x420px
>>19560832
>>
>>19560902
The bible is a lie.
Meditate or waste your time believing a promise that jesus failed to accomplish on time.
>>
Why are you guys so obsessed about a imaginary friend created by """""""""them""""""""" 3000 years ago?
>>
>>19560902
>Mercy
>Love me or fire pit
>>
Consider this, The words of god can be lies. What if lucifer knew the truth of our reality? that free will is an illusion. That sounds more viable than he got jealous over people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6aY2S4zdY&t=1s
>>
>>19560911

proof of concept
>>
>>19560874
God lives in the he south east of the United States. Do what now
>>
>>19560832
If I was religous, I'd join team Satan. According to the story he killed less people and he rebelled against a tyranical being and then he helped mankind gain knowledge. That's why Satan's one of my favorite characters in all of fiction.
>>
>>19560851
I shit on your God's eye.
>>
>>19560832
You know I had a thought recently.

What if the God described in the old testament, who goes and convinces the Jews to rampage and murder all the other tribes, demands sacrifice and causes calamities, is really a dark God?

Then when Jesus comes along tries to destabilise the power this God had over the people by posing as the son of said God and trying to convert them to worshipping good rather than evil. He just has to be careful or he'll get killed for his teaching (which happens anyway)

This is the only thing that makes sense to me. Also worth noting: Lucifer, the morning star. Jesus called himself the morning star. Lucifers name was not always associated with the devil. Perhaps the fallen Angel Lucifer fell because he rebelled against the devil
>>
>>19561007
Jesus states that he didn't come to abolish the Old Testament. Matt. 5:17-20 Plus the whole "blood sacrifice" thing is in line with the OT.
>>
>>19561011
He had to do a lot of double-speak to avoid getting killed for as long as possible.

Consider this: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" - New international

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose." - New living

Fullfilling them/bring about their purpose doesn't necessarily mean addhering to them. What is the (supposed) purpose of the scriptures? To lead to heaven and bring about peace.

And an all powerful being does not have to reincarnate and blood sacrifice itself to rid us of our sins. I think that rather means he died for our sins, because we wouldn't listen

Jesus was a guru way ahead of his time
>>
>>19561042
Jesus failed to fullfill his prophecy.
>>
>>19561073
It's not a prophecy then.
I still think you're wrong and read it all too literally. Consider the climate he was born in, and what to did to non-believers

Have you read the thing yourself or did your pastor/teachers interpret it for you when you read it?
>>
File: 1491283836525.png (1MB, 684x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1491283836525.png
1MB, 684x1766px
>>19560832
my 2 cents:

It's all memes. It's all language.
The name points to a concept that points to a non-thing.
"God" is evil and enslaves you ONLY if you fall for the meme.
But "God" is good and loving if you see through the meme, know the truth of the limitations of your being, and surrender to the blissful wholeness of everything.
>>
The original consciousness created life to be rid of his evil, so you're half correct.

It isn't like it's his intention to stay that way.

You could be talking about the Demiurge or whatever you may call it.
>>
>>19560832
i think you have mistaken enlini or yhwh or some other god for the infinite creator

lawofone.info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

atman is brahman

namaste
>>
>>19561325
btw you don't have to believe me
if you meditate enough you will see
>>
>>19560832
I feel ya bro. Throughout the whole Bible God is completely random about who he helps or kills. There's no pattern to it, no rhyme or reason.

I will say though: Heaven is pretty sweet. I do recommend a visit.

Don't worry, God doesn't give a shit who goes to Heaven and who doesn't. He gives exactly as many fucks over what happens to you after you die as he does before. So just do whatever.

Oh and... The Mormons were clearly full of shit, come on man...
>>
File: mikael.jpg (97KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
mikael.jpg
97KB, 736x981px
>>19560851
Truth.
Keep bashing and blaspheming God.
He won't be there to save those who reject him.
He didn't create your world, but He is now ready to finally purge it.
So stand aside or be recycled. You are given one last chance. Or perish under the suffering caused by your ignorance and your wickedness.
>>
>Dualistic Propaganda.
Why tho?
Both the Dark and the Light could burn in the Void for all we care.
We don't bow, period.
>>
File: Yahweh.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yahweh.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
>>19560832
>WE ARE LITERALLY TOYS IN A FUCKING AUTISTIC KID'S SANDBOX
Pic related
>>
>>19561093
>>
We're the autistic kid. Flailing and screaming at what amounts to the bedroom light and nightlight, and forming superstitions about it instead of coming to understand what lights are.
>>
>>19560832
The demiurge is evil and claims to be God. If we were directly in the Monad's light (the true "God") we would be much happier.
>>
>wake up FAGGOTS
noone is going to take you seriously
>>
>>19560844
>Gives people free will to do whatever they want
>Dont like what they do
>Kill all of them
Great logic
>>
>>19561547
Theres many things you can choose to do that isn't sin. It's sin what people are judged for.
>>
>>19561543
This.

Next time will go a lot smoother.

Even if you're not up for a restart - it's the best way.
>>
>>19561573
What is a restart?
>>
>>19561547
>sees creation acting like fucking idiots
>decides it's back to the drawing board
>teleports behind u
heh, nothing personal my children
>>
>>19560864
Selfishness and evil that comes from our free will, which is given to us by a God that we are asked to believe is omniscient and omnipotent. Which means he had to have known ahead of time how we would utilise it. But seeing as how we're also asked to believe that God has a Plan, and nothing can be done to stop this Plan from coming to fruition, it means that his Plan was built to accomodate, perhaps even require, the actions that he punishes us for. Which means our free will, and everything it 'allows' us to do, is already accounted for and fit into his Plan. Which means our free will is a lie.
>>
>>19560851
I would worship God if it didn't mean giving up my lifestyle. I'm not gonna follow someone else's rules and deny myself pleasure on the off chance this guy is actually going to let me go to a heaven that I don't even know exists
>>
>>19560860
Not that I don't believe you anon, but why should one stay away from hindu spirituality?
>>
>>19561714
People cannot enter Gods kindom based on their own terms only his. If you were homeless and someone provided you a place to stay there are rules you must follow otherwise you'd get kicked out.
>>
>>19561714
>Fuck God for not wanting me to remain a degenerate and further degrade my soul
No one's forcing you to not be a hedon, by all means continue doing so
>>
File: shiva.jpg (52KB, 564x631px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
52KB, 564x631px
>>19561714
You're lifestyle is unhealthy, unsustainable, and causes untold suffering to all beings living upon your planet.
It is no longer your selfish choice. It is up to the collective will of the planet itself. And if you stand in the way of healing, you will be removed from this planet.
Your ignorance, selfishness, and intolerance is what almost destroyed this planet. You will no longer allowed to remain if you continue the way you are now.
>>
>>19562942
Don't be a faggot. You don't know shit about their lifestyle and you certainly can't speak for the overall balance of the Earth.
>>
>>19560832
>it's possible to defeat him in a million years
but it is possible in a million +1 years
>tips jesus
>>
>>19560832
Nice try satan
>>
>wake up

Just... wake up.

Thinly veiled wake up thread?
>>
>>19560832
Not big on spirituality but I have crazy sharp intuition. Like 9/10 gut feelings turn out true.
Been raised christian and as far as I can recall anything christian related grosses me out/infuriates me.
No clear idea why which is pretty rare for the type of gut feelings I get but I just know there's something wrong.
Feeling gets especially strong with the name Jesus, I hate just typing it.
>>
>>19561443
is this a
>this
or a
>*tips*
?
>>
>>19560832
I am
Who you don't think I am.
All wrapped up
In my evil plan.
I can taste the day.
Savor night.
Spells beyond you as I watch you crawl.
Do you dare to fight
Evil's might.
I'll be the last one standing
In the flash of light.
>>
File: 1344138162961.jpg (56KB, 424x339px) Image search: [Google]
1344138162961.jpg
56KB, 424x339px
>>19560832
>he will burn you alive forever for shits and giggles
>>
File: loving god vengeful god .gif (404KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
loving god vengeful god .gif
404KB, 500x330px
>>19560851
>Fuck you and your edgy blasphemous bullshit.
>>
>>19560870
when you dont know what evil is
>>
File: are you there dad?.jpg (39KB, 331x448px) Image search: [Google]
are you there dad?.jpg
39KB, 331x448px
>>19560902
>Repent for your sins
>>
File: Jesus let me in .jpg (119KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus let me in .jpg
119KB, 900x900px
>>19560908
>>
File: jesus is watching.jpg (75KB, 540x676px) Image search: [Google]
jesus is watching.jpg
75KB, 540x676px
>>19560989
>I shit on your God's eye.
>>
File: moshi moshi?.jpg (29KB, 499x366px) Image search: [Google]
moshi moshi?.jpg
29KB, 499x366px
>>19561007
>You know I had a thought recently.
>>
File: Fabric softner.jpg (129KB, 460x836px) Image search: [Google]
Fabric softner.jpg
129KB, 460x836px
>>19561042
>Jesus was a guru way ahead of his time
>>
File: jesus approves.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jesus approves.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>19561393
>Truth.
>>
File: respawn.jpg (55KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
respawn.jpg
55KB, 426x600px
>>19561593
>What is a restart?
>>
File: Jesus being a dick.jpg (24KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus being a dick.jpg
24KB, 316x315px
>>19561730
>People cannot enter Gods kindom based on their own terms only his
>>
File: Oh Shit Dude Don't look now.jpg (81KB, 744x605px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit Dude Don't look now.jpg
81KB, 744x605px
>>19563579
>>
>>19561438
Notice how the Demiurge can't ouroboros safely? He'd need a mouth guard, but then the spell's broken...
>>
If he is not your friend, make a deal with it.
>>
Isaiah 45 7
Isaiah 46 10
Ephesians 1 11
Bam
>>
why so much Christian cosmology?
>>
>>19563646
hey can I come in your house and shit on your couch? i mean that's my style of living, oh you won't let me? then your an asshole.
>>
Here's how stuff works.
There's an ongoing battle of light vs darkness.
God of light vs dark god.
The god of darkness hides behind earthly religions, however by developing without these religions the serpent power you can still go to heaven, the kundalini.
Things are very shitty because very shitty people have gotten the hold of society and have installed their false religions of light in a place of power, these religions lead to hell.
It's a bit like gnosticism, but more complex.
>>
>>19560832
THIS
>>
>>19560832
When God sends its Angels, He is not sending His best. He is not sending you. He is not sending you. He is sending Angels that has lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us. They are bringing fire. They are bringing brimstone. They are destructive. And some, I assume are good entities.

But I speak with priests and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. He is sending us not the right angels.

I would build a great roof, and no one builds roofs better than me, believe me, and I will buy them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great roof in our celestial borders. And I will have Heaven pay for that.

And we will make earth great again!
>>
File: 45645.gif (1MB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
45645.gif
1MB, 300x367px
>>19560832

God is not the bad guy. God is playing the role of a human being right now and seeing the world through his body, unable to do shit because he is experimenting what it's like to be a human.

You are being played by the deep state
>>
Everything is God including you
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.