[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I used to lurk here for a couple years and had always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170908_013525.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_013525.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /x/

I used to lurk here for a couple years and had always been interested in different aspects of spirituality but sort of fell out of favor with that thinking and more towards the material wrld

I have also always (up until a few days ago) been into psychedelic drugs, as I think there really is some kind of magic happening during the time you are lifted, and I think they are a great tool for discovering yourself if you have a strong will.

Recently I found dmt and had been (ab)using it, against the warning of my source plus the archives of the internet, and long story short I found out why you don't do it recreationally. I had had 1 "bad trip" before this, and had found that negative trips give you so much more to take in, at the expense of your mental well being at the time. So after I saw a few garden gnome-y tiny people and some weird colors and symbols I really wanted to bring some paper into the room with me to try to copy down what I could, and I guess I did that. I sat down with what I would guess was between 20-80mg asked the energies to teach me, and one hit it all then 20 second hold

BOOM

>the grey aliens in this dimension my mind has brought me to have noticed me. Hyperrealistic unreality of my formerly familiar surroundings melts any thoughts I can control, the legs of chairs turn to snakes turn to ash outlines turn to columns of condensed smoke and fire
>I gather my thoughts and somehow will my energy into commanding them to reveal themselves to me
>they "glitch melt" (best way I can describe it) and its fucking worse
> they are now reptilian entities, argonian-like but with more pointed, beaklike faces, wearing long heavy cultist robes, with burning red eyes
>largest one is more bird-reptile like
>speaks to me telepathically in English while his accomplices click and squeak in their language to each other and look at me with burning hate, like a black guy lost in the woods stumbling on a remote KKK cross burning
>commanded to make pic related
>>
demons OP, bad spirits. you moved into a darker place
>>
The image I drew was imprinted in my mind when I closed my eyes, although the detail is the same as a kindergartners replica of the Mona Lisa.

It is my headless body that was below the cauldron of blood, but moving as though animated

Did I take the old noggin one journey too far? Normies can't grasp this stuff
>>
>>19560691
I have been hoping that isn't what it is. I feel like if I did it again I would see I have a whole horde of those things behind me.
>>
>>19560691
this is why you dont get high before learning psychic kung fu
>>
>>19560676
http://www.theancientaliens.com/annunaki
>>
>>19560717
Is there any other way to get to the point you can possibly see weird things you shouldn't be able to? There is no reference point for me to translate what happened to my life because it's something that words can never do the justice of describing

>>19560724
That's interesting. Did my subconscious mind remember that when it was trying to handle the load of the drugs, with a bias towards those visuals from reading about encountering gods?
>>
>>19560740
Enmerkar and the lord of Aratta: c.1.8.2.3
His speech was substantial, and its contents extensive. The messenger, whose mouth was heavy, was not able to repeat it. Because the messenger, whose mouth was tired, was not able to repeat it, the lord of Kulaba patted some clay and wrote the message as if on a tablet. Formerly, the writing of messages on clay was not established. Now, under that sun and on that day, it was indeed so. The lord of Kulaba inscribed the message like a tablet. It was just like that. The messenger was like a bird, flapping its wings; he raged forth like a wolf following a kid. He traversed five mountains, six mountains, seven mountains. He lifted his eyes as he approached Aratta. He stepped joyfully into the courtyard of Aratta, he made known the authority of his king. Openly he spoke out the words in his heart. The messenger transmitted the message to the lord of Aratta.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.