[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Phenomena behind Earthquake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: haarp.array1.jpg (102KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
haarp.array1.jpg
102KB, 800x533px
México just experienced a 8.1 earthquake and many ppl filmed lights right before the earthquake

https://twitter.com/hebertuz/status/906026110214782977

What can you tell me about posible technology behind this?
>>
>>19560447
Two 8 magnitudes, one 7 magnitude and like 3-5 5 magnitudes in the past 20 minutes, Tsunami warning and evacuation as well. Damn
>>
>>19560447
>>19560404
>>
>>19560447
It's elliens
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light
>>
tectonic plates and air ionization is a thing
>>
>>19560516
>(((Earthquake Light)))
I don't believe that for one second. We all know that corrupt scientists and google would lie to the public to hide the fact they are using HAARP against us and other technology to create natural disasters.
>>
>>19560447
Power lines have transformers and those tend to explode and burn with blue light. Also military probably uses their strong lights to s&r. Fires in other hand usually colors yellow, orange and red. Nothing new pal.
>>
>>19560814
do you even understand the massive energy production that happens on a subduction earthquake?
no human tech can even come close to that literally
piezoelectric phenomena is something natural we have seen them many times
>>
>>19560932
They wouldn't have made such a dumb "hurr durr science is a lie, everything"s a conspiracy" if they did understand it. But I guess some people have to make up scary stories to compensate for their own worthlessness. Serious, guy who doesn't beleive fact, I sincerely hope ypu die painfully in a car wreck- the world needs less dolts.
>>
>>19560932
>oxygen anoins only emit light when they reached the clouds

yes, waay better explanation retard.
>>
the earth is stationary, it moves when someone moves it
>>
Perufag here.

I saw the same lights with my bare eyes in 2007.

Theres nothing /x/ about it.
>>
>>19560814
>>(((Earthquake Light)))
>I don't believe that for one second.
Why not? Earthquake light has been reported for centuries.
>>
File: maxresdefault-996x560.jpg (74KB, 996x560px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-996x560.jpg
74KB, 996x560px
it's the end of the world my friends, the hurricanes and earthquakes are a sign
>>
THAT'S GREAT IT STARTS WITH AN EARTHQUAKE, BIRDS AND SNAKES, AN AIRPLANE
>>
>>19562456
Elaborate new friend
>>
File: 1452039080752.gif (415KB, 307x277px) Image search: [Google]
1452039080752.gif
415KB, 307x277px
>>19561017
>Mindlessly believes everything black scientist man tells him and doesn't question anything.
You haven't even provided any proof of what you claim is fact by the way.
>>
>>19562456
well there is this rumor about the world ending in the 23rd of september so i think this natural disasters are a sign of the word ending
>>
>>19562584
what will you all say when september 23 nothing happens?
>>
>>19562589
desu i don't care if something happens or not but i'm curious bc i want to die and if i cant die and don't make my family feel sad then thats good
>>
>>19562456
The end of the world (again)
>>
>>19562456
the thing about bibles is that they tend to write about their own current time line.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.