[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody feel it's nearing the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: STATUE.jpg (280KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
STATUE.jpg
280KB, 1200x1600px
Man, I don't even know where to post this but it seemed /x/ worthy.

With the whole september 23rd prophecy, I usually just look at people who believe this sort of shit and sort of laugh at them, but holy butt fuck there is a lot going on right now.

So, let's talk about the prophecy first - it is something straight out of revelation that I'm sure most people here have heard of by now, but if you haven't, check out revelation 12 and look up the date, "September 23rd" along with it - you will certainly find some things for and against it.

As said, usually I just point and laugh, but look at all the other shit going on in the world. Some Israeli news site was mentioning earlier this year that they are growing closer and closer to finding the Ark, which would most certainly cause a lot of political discourse (you know, with the dome of the rock being on the temple grounds)

Yellow stone is getting pissed again, solar flares, earthquakes across the globe, riots, 2 hurricanes hitting the US within a week, a third on the way, advertisements in news papers for rioters are showing up, political unrest is growing worse by the day, and it just seems like shit is really hitting the fan this month.
>>
>>19560320
desu shit is always happening, its just when 3 hurricanes come to the USA it looks bad lol
>>
8.1 earthquake just hit mexico
>>
>>19560338

Wellp, I guess that settles it. Time to max out this credit card while I sitll can.
>>
>>19560320
Nah as >>19560331 said shit is always going off, it's just some date people can point to coincides with it. This exact same premise has been repeated every time a significant date comes up, 2012 is the obvious one but there have been others since. If shit does end you are fucked anyways so just ignore it.
>>
>>19560445
>you are fucked anyways so just ignore it.

Wise words senpai.
>>
hey, the eclipse apocalypse theories didn't work out, but i'm not done rp'ing the apocalypse. lets set a date in the near future, like sept. 23.
>>
>>19560338
8.4**
>>
File: videotogif_2017.08.23_03.51.52.gif (2MB, 450x191px) Image search: [Google]
videotogif_2017.08.23_03.51.52.gif
2MB, 450x191px
September 23rd was never the end of the world prophecy date, ever since the first thread those lunatics claimed it was the beginning of the tribulations. But retarded /x/ sheeple ran with it and now they won't shut the fuck up about it.
Guess what though, the entire September 23rd date is nothing. Nothing will happen.
>>
>>19560320
Haha, the chendlifresserbronne, nice. are you a swissfag?
>>
>>19560320
you are right.
it is time to do the following:
face your inner fears and rid them out.
go into the love.
>>
Oh no hurricanes and earthquakes. literally the same shit that happens every year. Stop justifying your life through the end.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.