[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what natural psychoactives have you taken /x/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Hello, /x/, let's talk about psychoactive plants, and even share a particularly profound or frightening or funny experience with them. Anything from cannabis to datura to coca, as long as its natural (i.e. not cocaine, processed from coca leaf)
>>
>>19560249
Good ol' morning glories...I'll always have respect for ya
>>
Salvia is the absolute fucking tops

Nothing else, not even stacking lsd+dmt has allowed me to see as far beyond the earthly veil
>>
>>19560291

Salvia: for when being conscious as a brain is too easy and you need to unzip down to your root chakra and back zip back up again shedding the entire dimension
>>
>>19560249
I haven't taken psychoactives, but I can tell you about something else that will fuck you up

I did my military service in Finland, as is mandatory for male citizens. Now, Finland has this defensive policy thet in case of a russian invasion, we retreat slowly and dig down several thousands metric fucktons of anti-tank mines.

My branch of the military was the engineer corps, tasked with laying said fucktons of mines. Of course we didn't practise with real mines, but we had these fun little things made of 11 kgs of basically concrete and painted yellow that we carried around fucking everywhere.

WE were on a 72-hour-long Combat-and-mine-carrying exercise. during that time, we had little to no rest. I slept for a total of 15 mins during the exercise. By night two you started seeing things that didn't exist.

A buddy of mine started complaining about the rabbits running everywhere. No one else had seen a single rabbit. I thougt I saw a hill/mound covered in flak vests a couple of yards in front of me. I went to investigate. not only were the flak vests not there, but there was no mound. By the time I started seeing skittles raining in front of me every time I closed my eyes I became really REALLY thankful that no one had anything other then blanks in their weapon.

Cheapest trip I ever had. got paid about 7 €/day.

Lack of sleep combined with exhaustion from intense physical activity is a scary drug
>>
Mushrooms were my first and (besides acid) only psychedelic I've taken. Wonderful, glowing experience--strangely in control and in-tune with my emotions. Very comparable to an acid trip for me (although I LOVED acid)...

The issue is it might have (along with a slew of other factors) threw me into a depressive state that I almost didn't make out of. Anti-depressants are the only reason I'm still here on this plane, and thank God I was given the opportunity to live again.

I don't see things in the same way as I did before my experience with depression, so I often associate psychedelics with pushing me to confront myself and eventually improve as an individual... but the risk is always there.
>>
processed sassafrass essential oil
left me very very confused
>>
>>19561279
That sounds about right, damn
>>
changa, Salvia, Shrooms, cannabis, coke
>>
File: topkek.jpg (520KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
520KB, 2560x1600px
>even share a particularly profound or frightening or funny experience with them.
>be me, 18ish
>2nd time shrooming
>Get eigth of california goldcaps
>Plan is to trip with another friend, babysitter will come later
>Both eat the 8th, start watching pirates of the Caribbean
>By the time the sitter gets there the movie is speaking my thoughts...
>Like fucking Jack Sparrow is saying exactly what I'm thinking in my head at that moment
>This is fucking freaky, get a sense of dread
>Feel that everything bad that had ever happened and will ever happen is coalescing into a singular entity: a physical manifestation of all evil in the world ever, like superdevil
>Ok it's up to us to save the world, guys.
>I grab my fucking celtic longsword, okay friend you take this knife, you baby sitter find a fucking bow somewhere or something
>At this point my entire life is flashing by my eyes; everyone that ever meant anything to me - ex's, family, friends, appear to me as hallucinations smiling at me lovingly and nodding as if they're proud of me "like yeah anon, go do this, kill the evil, save the world and make us proud"
>fuck. fuck. my whole life has led to this moment.
>All of the video games (fuckin WoW, legend of Zelda, etc.) all of the movies, all of the animes I've experienced have prepared me for this moment.
>Friends are freaking out "anon wtf are you doing, put down the sword, don't go outside"
>Nah guys... we have to do this. It's time.
>Grab sword, rip off my shirt and pants, still no clue why, was probably over-heating
>Feel that this force of evil is still coming. It's ancient, cosmic, has existed before and beyond time, and is literally the manifestation of everything bad and miserable ever
>Run outside with a sword bucknaked except for boxers.
cont.
>>
>>19562082
>Run out of my house holding unsheathed longsword and wearing only boxers.
>Friends have no clue what's going on with all this talk from me about 'we have to save the world' blah blah
>Wind is fucking _howling_ , smacking me right in the face.
>Start screaming at/into the wind telling it to fuck off, recognizing it as a futile attempt by the evil to dismay me
>Continue running down the street, downhill
>Cars coming my way, drivers very surprised not sure what to do
>Scream at the cars, waving the sword, recognizing them as agents of the devil/evil
>"FUCK YOU BITCH. GET OUT AND I'LL PUT YOU DOWN"
>Cars skid off after ostensibly calling the police.
>Okay, they're gone, time to face this fucker once and for all. This is it. The last battle for the universe. It's up to me, it's all up to me. I have to save the world (main character delusion, etc)
>Running downhill, look out into the distance
>Mountains peaking very far away, like 50 miles at least
>Realize that that is where this battle must take place - on those mountain tops
>Continue running fast as I can, downhill main street with longsword, almost naked
>Fuck, it's so far away. Wait. I can fly. Why don't I just fly there?
>Full sprint down a steep concrete hill
>Okay, gotta fly there, here goes.
>1... 2... 3... running leap into the air as hard as I can
>Gravity.webm
>Fucking CRASH into the ground, completely shred the skin off of entire foot and 75% of leg below the knee by road rash.
>Oh my god. It didn't work... Why not..?
>Bleeding profusely all over the fucking place.
>I_aint_got_time_to_bleed.jpg
>Get back up and keep sprinting.
>Thoughts race through my head: this is fucking it. This is the final battle. The only one that matters. Okay anon, realize, this is the force of all evil we're talking about. It's going to try fucking EVERYTHING it can do to trick you and fuck with your head. Don't succumb to its trickery.
>As soon as this thought finishes, the babysitter catches up to me
cont...
>>
>>19562111
>The force of evil is treachery incarnate. It will do anything to fuck with your mind. Do not succumb.
>Babysitter run up behind me at this exact point and grabs my shoulder.
>I swing around, he's yelling "throw the fucking sword away, lets go".
>Oh God... Oh no... the devil has taken the form of one of my good friends to trick me...
>Oh my God... this is it... The devil knew I wouldn't be able to kill my friend...
>I start fucking sobbing like "OH fuck, oh no" realizing that I'm slipping in my quest to defeat all evil...
>He gets even more stern like "we have to fucking go now drop the sword"
>I'm sobbing "I'm so sorry... I've failed us" throw the sword as hard as I can into some bushes.
>Him and another friend that was supposed to trip too grab me.
>I'm freaking out, like this is it, I'm going to hell, humanity is cucked for eternity because I couldn't kill the devil when I had to
>They shove me into backseat of car
>Feels like I'm being chewed and eaten alive
>Freaking out in own world like oh man oh fuck this is it
>They drive back to my place and get to public parking
>Fucking firetruck and ambulance are there within 10 seconds.
>End up in ambulance
>Wake up at 2AM in hospital
>Rip out IV from left hand, start squirting blood everywhere
>Run outside, thank fuck the bathroom is only one door down
>Bleed in bathroom for ~5(?) mins
>Find phone in room
>Call friends
>GTFO
That shit fucked me up, still have mad scars.
>>
>>19562139
If a real story that's awesome.

Had similiar thing happen. I was able to control myself to a degree at least. The point at which I began running away and facing the devil, I managed to convince myself its just the trip and I'm being delusional/ Friend drove me home.

Guess I got lucky
>>
>>19562164
100% true. It really scared me but then I started looking it like, "Well... other people take hallucinogens and do fucked up things like kill their pets or loved ones. Even when I knew that my friend was the devil, I couldn't bring myself to kill him." Pretty much confirmed that I'm a good guy or at least not a psycho/sociopath. Really crazy shit though I could've stabbed him and/or went to jail...
Glad to hear other people have had similar experiences though, when the devil does show up, we'll fuck it up together.
>>
>>19560249
LSA is better than LSD.
>>
>>19560291
Hate Salvia and never met anyone in real life who likes it. Theres a reason the government lets it be legal.
>>
Kratom is amazing, gives you energy and good mood way better than caffeine
>>
>>19560249
moon flower seeds. a lot of them at 1 time. waking dream state. no walls breathing or colors bleeding just super real stuff like what movies make you think acid will do

acid a few times

fake acid that was made using a chemical robotusin that was concentrated so you wouldnt have to drink a entire bottle and i think 3 was equal to a big bottle and a half

mushrooms both tea and just mushrooms

never had peyote personally but i wanted to try it years ago. dont care now
>>
>>19564239
>a chemical robotusin that was concentrated
That's called DXM, it's not "fake acid" you dipshit.
>>
>Coffee
5/5 breddy good
>Cannabis
Shit tier
>Datura
Made me feel literally invincible and god like. Doesn't deserve the bad rap it has, people only hate it because they're weak. Some amnesia though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.