[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on quantum immortality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Everett-branches.png (11KB, 417x254px) Image search: [Google]
Everett-branches.png
11KB, 417x254px
Redpill me on quantum immortality
>>
>>19560197
When you die, you don't really die. Because when your dead you don't process information. Thus the individual of you that makes it, comes back right after your lights went out and you survive. So it will be like you really never died to you.
>>
>lichdom
>>
>>19560197
It only works until your complete life expectancy.
>>
>>19560228
Is deja vu even related to this phenomena?
>>
>>19560218
If quantum immortality only works because you can't process information when you're dead, then what happens when you die of old age?
>>
>>19560265
Boltsmann Brain
>>
>>19560265
>>19560281
It's not that these things are likely, it's that there is infinite time for them to happen. So strap yourself in, the ride doesn't end. We are new, and Mr.Bones taught us this.
>>
>>19560281
Boltzmann, Sage. It's Boltzmann everyone I've seen has said Boltzmann and I feel obligated now to make sure they're coining it right. Not flaming you I actually feel like a dick after typing this out
>>
>>19560302
No worries, I'm pretty sure I died once already. Some weird things have changed since then.
>>
>>19560281
So you're basically saying we become disembodied heads after death? Little less unpleasant than Hell, but more depressing than waking up from a simulation before immediately being put back under.
>>
>>19560197

Oddly enough... I should have died many times in my life through accidents (oh highway mostly) and I'm still alive.

And usually when I decide to end it all something usually comes along and makes life worth living.

Or I could be usually lucky.

Get deja vu all the goddman time though.

Oh... And I suspect I'm living in a time loop and lived this life over and over again but most of my time is compiled into the now as it slowly progresses as I survive this and that.

Oh and I'm pretty sure suicide doesn't work. Because eventually random states will make it so that you are incapable of suicide through random events or you just can't go through with it. Although there is the deep fear of not actually dying and becoming cripple or handicapped shitting myself forever. However, its a bit deeper than that.
>>
>>19560323
Yeah, same. Weird so many people seem to be carrying over memories lately.
>>
>>19560197
quantum shit doesn't matter because you don't see every iteration you only see the one you're experiencing right now and when that ends it ends
if there are intertwining possibilities existing side by side it doesn't matter because you're the on experiencing this track
basically don't try to be immortal and we'll run into the actual problem of seeing consciousness in 2 places on the same track when we make cloning or time travel feasible
>>
reincarnation is the simplest immortality idea, your already immortal, you just have to rise above the "coming back to earth" b.s.
>>
File: 1503195474110.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1503195474110.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
So this means that we can live in different quantum probability world and most of the people we see on the streets are NPCs? So its like you had the body to go to every single possibility but you only experience one of them. so there are bodies of you that have no consciousness and they are only NPCs for people experiencing that probability timeline?

So every single one of us are on a private server that we cannot fully control but still its our private server. This is confusing but its seems related with quantum immortality.
>>
>>19561871
IRL you're on your own server. The internet connects the individual servers and the Earth as a whole is shared
>>
>>19560197
I don't know how Im not dead.
>>
>>19560197
>Redpill me on quantum immortality
if you die you are still alive in another reality so you did not die cause you are alive in 1000000000000 other realities so do whatever you want cause nothing matters at all pham

also we are all gods and stuff and you should read acaushick records cause that waht sourece says and you should like source because the higher self is a god too and so is source thats why mandela effect confuse everyone

just let go of teh ego meme and like become source an stuff
>>
>>19560197
QI is a silly idea about your consciousness always staying in the multiverse path where you do not die

it was thought up by people who still believe in choice or multiple paths

in reality there is no real choice and every action is inevitable and singular. therefore your death is final the same as all other actions
>>
someone has played too much alan wake
>>
>>19563425
how much did teh roffchilds pay yoo to say taht?
>>
I like how every example of quantum immortality never takes into account the fact that being kept alive by machines without any motor function still counts as “life”.
>>
>>19563651
Technically you have to be conscious enough to "observe". We just don't know exactly how conscious that is yet.
>>
>>19560429
I get de ja vus of reliving this life as if i lived it before.

I get de ja vus when at certain places and its so intense maks me believe we only have 1 life and we live it over and over again till we complete perfectness
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.