[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien experiences/abductions stories thread share your alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ayyspoopylmao.jpg (64KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
ayyspoopylmao.jpg
64KB, 1000x666px
alien experiences/abductions stories thread

share your alien related memories and experiences
>>
>>19560018
One time a grey contacted me telepathically to make me aware that op is a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (56KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
56KB, 460x345px
(((They))) abducted me and made a movie about it.
>>
>>19560018
They aren't aliens. They're robots. If they really did abduct you it's either to extract memories or they need to make a new monster to guard their secret territories.
>>
Could be the government. Apparently they use a mask made out of chicken skin
>>
>>19560054
So if I see one I can kill it and it won't be a sin because it's just a mechanical thing?
>>
>>19560631
Robots are more alive than you think but killing true evil isn't wrong in Christianity.
>>
>>19560018
They be trying to kill me constantly good thing they were stupid enough to fuck up. Pro tip to anyone out their going through this Jesus it real start believing.
>>
This experience was pretty messed up...

>have dream
>I'm on a golf course leaning on a fence next to a small house
>Black SUV drives up and Tommy Lee Jones gets out with 2 other MIB agents, all in suits
>He says "this'll be a perfect spot" then he looks at me
>I turn away, hear buzzing then immediately pass out
>I wake up at night on another part of the course
>These dogs start chasing me and I start running away
>This blonde woman whose face was edited out of my dream comes up and scares the dogs away
>For some reason I'm terrified of her and start running through a pond away from her
>She screams "Anon, I'm having your baby!!"
>She starts floating above me now with a pregnant belly
>I wake up at 4 in the morning
>My body feels strangely itchy
(This part is even more bizarre)
>I have this feeling of being watched and I go to the window and peek through the blinds
>White SUV idling about 30 feet away from me on the street
>The second my eyes made contact with it, the driver hit the gas and sped off
>There's no one else around for miles
>>
>>19561577
>street
>no one else for miles

mmkay
>>
I May have a story, although I will say right away maybe it was just a bad dream, anyway here it is:
>I was around 9yo
>wake up in the Middle of the night to take a piss
>open the door to the bathroom, toilet is to the left of the entrance, didnt bother to close the door
>when i finish I try to close the door while Still inside and I see a gray behind the door
>freak out but I cant scream or do anything for a fraction of a second and I pass out
>wake up scared at 9am
That's it, maybe it was just a bad dream maybe it wasnt
>>
I used to be immensely terrified of Greys as a kid. For some reason I would look at the moon and thought they were looking down at me from there, deep in a tunnel network.

Into my adult life I still experience witching hour happenings
>>
>>19561608
What, you never been on a country road? Or like to Montana?
>>
>>19560018
This youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA
has what appears to be two red ufo orbs in the sky.
>>
I've been having issues with some sort of telepathic or psychic phenomenon. Feeling "possessed" etc. Mostly when I do drugs do I get it the worst

Well after trying to fight the voice of whatever it is I said "fuck Annunaki" outloud and within 30 minutes got an angry double knock at my door.

I literally have no idea why I said it because it anything I'd want to be on good terms with ayy lmaos and see their ships or whatever they do with good humans. Rationalizing aside I've had some spooky psychic feelings of things crawling on my house, flying away from my roof (heard the physical or psychic sound of something with wings flying away the other night), and in general being near me.

I have qualms to devil worshippers or Satanists living near me and fear I hear the remnants of their doings or direct intervention whatever it may be.

but yeah said fuck aliens and got a hurried double angry knock at my door literally within the last 3 days. too scared to answer it if it happens again I might.

I've had some weird looking "humans" show up in the last year also like when I was at the gym. I can only describe them as usually white/pale, somewhat closer to a tendency to be bald but not all of them, and the eyes are always kind of different.

feel free to ask me anything I'm trying to figure this shit out myself maybe you can help
>>
>>19562366
That knocking at the door may be a death omen for someone you know.
>>
>>19561738
>I used to be immensely terrified of Greys as a kid.
same. Even in my mid-teens I'd never leave my room after 10:00 out of the irrational fear that I'd run into one in the hallway. I grew out of it after that, nothing ever happened so I eventually rationalized that there was nobody else in the house and I was just being retarded.

I still don't like them though, just seeing a picture like OP's can make me feel slightly more tense. I know it's completely irrational but I can't help it, there's something about that face that I can't stand. Needless to say, I never managed to read Communion.

>Into my adult life I still experience witching hour happenings
like what?
>>
>>19562366
You didn't look through the peephole?

Did the weird looking humans interact with you, or anyone else?
>>
>>19562495
I hope not but I will keep that in mind.

>>19562583

I never directly interacted with them but I have looked some in the eyes. I got a feeling I shouldn't even do that. What would I say...desu I think I did say hello to one of the females early one morning if that makes sense. Like a literal "hey" as I walked by. the only interaction I can think of. She doesn't seem to be there anymore

I can say during "meditation" in my room I hear the voices of those nearby who are "watching". I've experienced the feeling of conversation when I've sat there and mouthed what I want to say and had them exclaim or talk back. I don't know how to explain it but those conversations used to be frequent. There was a woman or female and many other voices. I stopped doing it after getting scared I didn't know who or what I was talking to.

The feeling of something being in and around the house seems to be why I won't talk again. But when I was doing it frequently that's when the most encounters happened.

Call it psychic phenomenon, telepathy or just plain craziness but something was off and still is off.
>>
>>19561577
That's hot
>>
Missing time.

a lost a day in the early 2000s.
a work day.
Went to work on a Wednesday, was sure it was Tuesday. Coworker told me what we had done at work the day before. I remembered absolutely NOTHING of it. And he became unsure if I was even there the day before.
After asking several people at work if I was there the day before, nobody could remember for sure.

Lived in my parent basement back then, and they didn't remember seeing or talking to me the day before. And we always had dinner together, which usually consisted of a half hour of talking and eating.
But still nothing.

Never got to the bottom of it, never figured it out.
Still missing a day.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.