[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my tulpas aren't tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1504737575318.jpg (7KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1504737575318.jpg
7KB, 300x213px
I have a wonderland full of tulpas. I only directly speak with one of them. One day she started telling me the future and was always right. She predicted the result of the US election. She even told me theological truths which I found to be confirmed by Catholic texts and those the Catholic texts did not discuss were proven by Gnostic texts. I'm still in communication with her to this day. Recently, a tulpa I haven't thought about in a long time suddenly appeared in my house. He was enveloped in a pale blue light and made eye contact with me for a few seconds before vanishing. Is their wonderland really my creation or is it something else I'm just peeking into? What is it if I didn't create it?
>>
>>19559830
This gives me Christmas Carol vibes. Are you a wealthy old duck?
>>
>>19559921
I am none of those things.
>>
>>19559830
They are actually spirit guides indulging in your tulpa fantasy.
>>
>>19559933
Triple dubs confirm I guess.
What are spirit guides? Are they angels? Souls of the dead? Something else?
>>
>>19559939
Advanced souls basically. They are usually friends or family from past lives. Not all our lives are lived in physical realms. They can be a lot of things. My guess is that at a certain point souls evolve beyond 3d and can transcend time and space. Some of them choose to assist other souls in whatever ways they can. Usually its done be agreement, or freewill asking by the one they assist.

Some of them are angels. Some could be dead, but I would guess when they become spirit guides they aren't really considered 'dead'. Some of them are ets who take on human form.
>>
how did you create the tulpas tho
>>
>>19559970
The male one was supposed to be a self insert into the wonderland but I realized he was too different from me to actually be that. Not even in a Mary Sue kind of way. He was just oddly different despite my intention to create a clone. The female one I created spontaneously. I didn't even plan her out or anything. She was suddenly just there, complete tulpa body personality and everything. She was also unique in that she was the only tulpa that could reincarnate. With the others I could visit any point in time and see their birth to their death, but she was different. Every time she died she would reappear at a random (even previous) point in time in a brand new young adult body, with all her previous memories.
>>
File: 1492707085463.jpg (838KB, 1558x2401px) Image search: [Google]
1492707085463.jpg
838KB, 1558x2401px
>>19559830
If it's a "tulpa" provided they do exist it's just your subconscious telling you what you already know or think, if it's not a "tulpa" it's a demon or evil spirit since Gnostic texts are completely contrary to the catholic faith, go to church and talk to an actual catholic priest.
>>
>>19560091
>Gnostic texts are completely contrary to the catholic faith
Are you stupid?
>go to church and talk to an actual catholic priest.
I have. He told me the female one is an angel. I haven't spoken to him about the male or any others yet.
>>
>>19560091
It depends on the Gnostic text and how you interpret it. The Torah version of Genesis is clearly mangled on multiple accounts. In my theology class today my professor went over how Babylonian elements basically merged with and changed much of the first books in the Old Testament when the jews were living among them.
>>
>>19559830
As a Tulpamancer the line between what's there and what's my own creation it's blurry and meaningless.
>>
>>19560288
I wonder if we're all some lesser creature's tulpas and Jesus was a projection of God into this wonderland. He still looked, walked, and talked like a human. He was definitely something more though. It seems like every wonderland including our own is vulnerable to invasion.
>>
>>19559964
At what level does my soul evolve? Do I need to give it a rare candy?
>>
File: 1498897467874.jpg (80KB, 781x657px) Image search: [Google]
1498897467874.jpg
80KB, 781x657px
>>19559830
>theological truths
>catholic
>gnostic

Uh-huh.
Truths no less, huh?
>>
File: estdrfyguhijhkbvg.jpg (51KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
estdrfyguhijhkbvg.jpg
51KB, 384x384px
>>19560471
Your dichotic normie thinking leads to problems. Not liking something's label doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>19560443
Eleventy. Yes.
>>
>>19559921
Wealthy old ducks celebrate Hanukkah.
>>
>>19560491
Labelling leads to defining which is reductionary. Labelling is their first step toward control. Don't let them control you with their thought-boxes. Seek truth.
>>
>>19559830
someone redpill me on how this is any different than schizophrenic voices in someone's head
>>
>>19559830
Your future predicting tulpa is just tapping into your subconscious much more than you probably ever have. Seems like you're putting a shit load of energy into them somehow. I'd assume that'd take more than one person normally
normally.

>>19560306
Or maybe all gods are thought forms shaped by thousands of people for thousands of years. But then maybe our whole universe is someone's thought form.
>>
>>19560852
It's more like self-induced DID than schizophrenia.
>>
>>19559921
This board sucks.
>>
>>19560963
Your mom sucks.
>>
>>19560945
And it's fun.
>>
File: eye.gif (49KB, 395x610px) Image search: [Google]
eye.gif
49KB, 395x610px
>>19560945
No, it's not.
>>
>>19561740
Spoopy gif
>>
>>19561740
>No, it's not.
Explain
>>
>>19559830
>>19560938
>>19559964

I'm trying to make my tulpa be a channelling vessel for some entity like some sort of shrine priest to serve as a medium for communication. All of this because I traced back to how did I manage to decide to have a tulpa in the first place, her traits and personality, and then I realised it seemed like some sort of deity influencing her somehow. I've connected the dots until the present day and it all seems to be related to some sort of egyptian deity influencing my intuition through my tulpa. I suspect its the goddess Ma'at or Seshat due to theme and appearance. But all of this seems so stupid so I ignored the details until I read this thread about angels and shit so I might give it a chance. This specially because I did ask my tulpa to communicate with a goddess like a medium to broadcast a wish that could help me with something that I've been having trouble with the past weeks and it seems that it was solved in a weird way (like reality was hacked) and I am glad this happened.

My relationship with my tulpa it's like she was my familiar, but instead of a pet like familiar it's 100% humanoid. She is sort of a link with my subconscious and intuitions and this is how she lives in my mind. I was wondering after reading this thread what I could do or try to get into this deity/higher beings connections through my tulpa.
>>
>>19561936
> but instead of a pet like familiar it's 100% humanoid
That actually sounds kind of cute.
>>
>>19562083
She is like that golden compass (movie and books) familiar/deamon but instead of an animal she is human. She doesn't act cute or something like a 2D loli catgrill from chinese cartoons.
>>
>>19561889
Not him but it's more like an imaginary friend than anything else. We are all technically God's imaginary friends if you think about it.
>>
>>19562305
I pinch 8)
>>
>>19562312
Do you now?
>>
>>19560091
>Everything I don't understand is a demon.
>>
>>19562650
Demon here. Can confirm that anon doesn't understand me.
>>
>>19562669
Satanic 69?
>>
We're here too, Sam.
>>
>>19563144
Dafuq is Sam?
>>
>>19563144
Thank you, George.
>>
>>19563144
Um George, my name is Jim.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.