[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can /x/ tell me about Stonehenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7890.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7890.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
What can /x/ tell me about Stonehenge?
>>
>>19559480
ayyliums build it
>>
>>19559480
not a secret. we know how it was built

with logs and rope, and other rocks
>>
It's a fantastic site with a lot of history, but it's really not all that hard to move LARGE masses with very simple means.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0
This isn't in any way safe, but it's technically possible.
>>
>>19559480
Throg want big rock circle
Tribe literally have nothing better to do besides fuck and farm
Throg get big rock circle
>>
>>19559480
It's a hoax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOqisK0PWU
>>
>>19559480
It's a henge... make of stone...
>>
>>19559480
unicron
>>
>>19559648

you need to be a special kind of retard to believe this, dolmens exist all around the world, you dont need a big stupid conspirancy to explain a circle of them
>>
>>19559480
In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people... the Druids.
No one knows who they were, or what they were doing, but their legacy remains... hewn into the living rock, of Stonehenge.
>>
>>19559480
We made a circle-thingy and standy rocks; therefore; aliens.
>>
>>19559648
very based
>>19561014
absolutely not based
>>
I wonder why everyone knows abour Stonehenge but doesn't know of the Talaiotic culture of the Balearic Islands which made even weirder things
>>
>>19561354
It's a conspiracy to supress the truth
>>
>>19561362
Maybe?
>>
File: DIvyPZhXkAEPI9U.jpg (22KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
DIvyPZhXkAEPI9U.jpg
22KB, 400x281px
ahead of its time
>>
>>19562426
*farts*
hnnnggg
big rocks!
>>
the first sacrificial place to moloch
>>
>>19559648
>>
>>19559480
alien dildo
>>
A bunch of retarded cavernoids moved some rocks and arranged them into a circle. There's literally nothing else to it, you imbecilic roleplayers.
>>
File: druidic as fuck tbh.png (192KB, 342x509px) Image search: [Google]
druidic as fuck tbh.png
192KB, 342x509px
>>19559480
>>19561321
Based druids tbqh lad
>>
the henge is calender, end of story.
>>
>>19561321
based 18 inch stonehenge
>>
File: eastleach-village-stone-henge-a.jpg (79KB, 629x477px) Image search: [Google]
eastleach-village-stone-henge-a.jpg
79KB, 629x477px
Temple for sun worship. Some claim it's a northern temple to Apollo. The modern stones are just the lintels of a much larger wooden temple structure. Here's one visualization of it.
http://www.eastleach.org/stonehenge-had-a-roof/
>>
>>19561321
The Stonehenge was built before the druids.

>No one knows who they were
They were celtic religious leaders
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.