[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost bustin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500155302652.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500155302652.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So I have a problem with ghosts in my house.
I live with my grandmother and aunts and while my aunts are very "anti-witchcraft" or secular they have also begun to notice things and ask for my help. I already smudged the place when I started noticing it and it went away but after this last full moon they have been acting up again. Anyone got any good suggestions?
>>
>>19559389
Bump pls help.
>>
>>19559389
Sauce on the pic? It's pretty cool.
>>
>>19559425
Um no sauce I got it from /wg/
>>
>>19559389
So I'm gonna take some valareian root and sleep. If this threads still up I'll post vision results of I get to ask it.

Any ideas are appreciated.
>>
What do they do to be a problem?
If they bother you while you sleep I suggest trying to pop out and kick their ass. Feel some righteous fury and sucker punch their ghost dicks.
Or plea Archangel Michael to do it if you feel he might do the job better.

Tip: You fear you lose.
>>
theres only one thing to do nigga
you know who to call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN
BUSTIN MAKES ME FEEEL GOOOD
>>
File: 1501258728868.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501258728868.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19559389
Op here. Reporting dreams in a ghost house

>be sitting in dive bar with 8 outta 10
>ask for her name
>says it's Irma after the hurricane
> she looks to old to be named after the great storm that drowned so many a few years back
>says she has come to lead me through.
>takes her hand
> we walk out of the five bar into this dark place built out of stone blocks. Mabye a concrete basement
>it is very dim despite there being no source of light
> feels like we have been walking for hours
>I tell her I'm ready to go back to the bar my legs are tried and I need to sit
>no response, her hand gets colder
>tired legs eventually buckle, her grip is so strong she is now dragging me
>my legs lift up I am being carried.
> my legs lift higher than Irma
> I am floating but still being tugged along like a balloon pulled by a child
>Darkness surrounds us
>Irma let's go and I float up and away

Then I woke up at four cause something pulled on my toe. But nothing was in my room.

So /x/ Should I grab a green hat and strap a vacuum to my back or get some priest or what
>>
>>19561102
Doesn't sound aggressive, why exactly are you spooked? Could try asking for it to leave, with determination.
>>
>>19561105
I'm not really that spooked I've gotten used to it cause I loved in the basement where it was the worse for about six months, but my grandmother is in hospice and has been complaining about it. Mainly cause she is trapped in bed and can't breath enough to either move or shout without Destablizing. Also she has deminita pretty bad, but everyone who stays the night feels the haunting stuff too and she knew about it before the dementia kicked in but now she has memory lapses and wakes up to weird shit going on in the house she can't explain or remember. She also doesn't understand it's where she lives so it's really messing her and my secular aunt up. My aunt didn't believe before so now she is really spooked.

Tl;dr its more to keep my family calm so they don't panic and my gran can have some peaceful last days
>>
>>19559389
MORE LIKE GHOST NUTTING.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.