[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 750x1334px
Samahdi suicide. Tell me how?
>>
>>19559281
No :(( we care about you anon
>>
>>19559281
Sure you just focus on one thing for the duration of this life. You will become something akin to dead matter until time brings you back to where you are now. Then you will decide correctly, it's inevitable.
>>
>Samahdi suicide
Idk what that is, somebody redpill me now.

~Pls~
>>
>>19559703
A quantum end. Removal from time. While this is impossible, it's like the great forgetting of the soul.
>>
>>19559281
It won't work, Samadhi activates your kundalini energy, which is basically sex with the universe. Your body will keep you alive.
>>
>>19559281
Death of a soul IS possible. Almost made it once. Mulling over the merits of trying again.

Basically: this is what Hell is. There is no gatekeeper, and while there are demons along the way ready and willing to strip parts of you away, they're powerless the moment you walk away from them.

It's a long, long process. You engage in seemingly endless activities that you used to find stimulating but almost immediately find unsatisfying, then disturbing, then dull. Slowly, slowly, you strip away your capacity for any feeling or thought.

On the outskirts of Hell proper I joined the others who took it in turn for an age strapped to a stone column, being flayed over and over, your bloated body in as much pain as you're capable of comprehending... which isn't all that much at that stage... and when you're a husk of bones and flesh you trade places, torturing someone and suffering from the revultion you're too weak to ignore that comes from causing suffering...

And when you're finally empty of thought, when you are almost incapable of conceiving of even being an entity proper who sees itself in "a body" and all you are is a basic insectoid determination to self-destruct... you can go into the black, into Hell itself, and slowly, slowly dissolve.

I never made it in there. Made it to those pillars. Some missionary scooped me out. I'm not sure if they did me a favor.

Anyway, good luck...
>>
>>19559774
It's not possible because once one is gone. It immediately fills it's place in probability again.
>>
>>19559780
You're thinking of existence as being bound within the confines of space and time. Consciousness isn't so trite.
>>
>>19559792
It is, it's merely probability anon. No matter how far you go. Given enough time, everything has repeated.
>>
>>19559800
You probably think thought is an electric and chemical reaction...

Well, you'll see "in due time", LOL. This dimension is a shadow cast by the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>19559814
Metaphors are illustrious descriptions of a grander painting when all existence is one point hovering around a singularity within a singularity not stretching but just being, truly infinite.

You basically said nothing and treat Consciousness as a religious Fuck the rules tool. None of the people who founded this treat consciousness like that, because it isn't like that. If it was, you would die when you stopped being consciously aware. You can turn anything into a science/art when you assign variables of understanding to it. Thus since variables can be used to understand variables in infinity. The probability of your return is both 0 and 100%. The zero doesn't matter as it isn't here. Thus you will surely return.
>>
>>19559852
Inversely absolutes don't matter as they don't exist. So you not returning is not assured, while being assured you won't and will. Where we are now, there are maybe's. Not forever though, eventually you reach some absolutes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.