[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Guys im scared as shit...I just moved to a completely new place, I have no friends here and I never go out, but I started to hate this place because of the following: I always hear steps on the roof of my house, and they are not cats, they are very heavy and all here they have dogs, last night I wake up listening to scratches on the other side of the wall, in the entrance of my house, and at the same time as if they were beating it, the blows were so strong that a picture was dropped, after 10 minutes I went out to see and there was no one, I plan to put a camera on the ceiling and the entrance, and maybe if there is something interesting I upload it
>>
bimp
>>
>>19558528
kys. you're like a retarded 5 year old running to their parents' bed in the middle of the night.
>>
Same happened to me op when I moved to my location and was lonely as shit
>>
>>19558528
A completely new place? It's never been a place before? How odd.
>>
spoop e
>>
>>19558528
Can you tell us anymore? Anything weird you found in your new place?
>>
>>19558528
Could be raccoons. The other morning I went for a walk before dawn. I saw a couple of them in a neighbor's front yard and stopped to stare at them. They bolted towards the house and body slammed the closed window on the ground floor a couple times. I said, "hey!" and they loudly climbed up the gutter pipe onto the roof. Maybe put a cage trap out with a bowl of cat food in it and see what mysteries you solve. Opossums get pretty big, too.
>>
>>19558528
NIGGERS are truly the creations of SATAN, they are the nephilim and every mother fucking god damn nigger in this earth should be brutally stabbed, gutted like pigs, have their dicks squeezed and torn off, and all babies grinded up in wood chippers!
>>
>>19558528
what the fuck just dont even care damn
>>
>>19559049
I agree entirely. Those little shits used to keep me up at night. As for OP, cage traps work well. Try some tuna as bait. If it worked for us, it'll surely work for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.