[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Set (Baal), kek, Isis, Ra, and visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1280px-Baal_shamin_temple02(js).jpg (320KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Baal_shamin_temple02(js).jpg
320KB, 1280x840px
I possibly received a vision last night with the name "Herit" during a sudden thunderstorm. The thunder hit extremely close or overhead.

I have been trying to put together the meaning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herit
Herit was an Ancient Egyptian princess of the Second Intermediate Period. She was most likely the daughter of the Hyksos-ruler Apepi who was the most important king of the 15th Dynasty.
The names of the king and of Herit appear on the fragment of a stone vessel found in a Theban tomb (Tomb ANB) excavated by Howard Carter sometimes regarded as the one of king Amenhotep I.[1] This finding led to speculation that Herit may have been married to a Theban king of the 17th Dynasty.[2] The vase, however, may just as well have been an item which was looted from Avaris after the eventual victory over the Hyksos by Ahmose I.
On the vessel Herit bears the title king's daughter. Her name is written in a cartouche,[1] a privilege not granted to all members of the royal family. Nothing else is known about her. The fragment of the stone vessel is today in the Metropolitan Museum of Art (21.7.7)
>>
File: Vessel_Herit_Carter.jpg (7KB, 183x122px) Image search: [Google]
Vessel_Herit_Carter.jpg
7KB, 183x122px
>>19558499

Far right one in circle is the Herit name.

Part of the vision was based on numbers:

3 = God/Order/Ra
4 = Herit (?)
6 = Satan/Snake
7 = Kek

Pharaoh Apepi was from a foreign line of rulers of Egypt. From the Hyklos who worshipped Baal. As a pharaoh he exclusively worshipped Set, who is associated with Baal. The god of storms and associated with thunder/lightning. The same time I got the vision of Herit was during a thunder that cracked directly above.

In an annual rite, called the Banishing of Chaos, priests would build an effigy of Apep that was thought to contain all of the evil and darkness in Egypt, and burn it to protect everyone from Apep's evil for another year, in a similar manner to modern rituals such as Zozobra and Burning Man.

In the Ramesside era, he is recorded as worshiping Seth in a monolatric way: "[He] chose for his Lord the god Seth. He didn't worship any other deity in the whole land except Seth." Jan Assmann argues that because the Ancient Egyptians could never conceive of a "lonely" god lacking personality, Seth the desert god, who was worshiped exclusively, represented a manifestation of evil.

The Hyksos practiced horse burials, and their chief deity, their native storm god, Baal,[8] became associated with the Egyptian storm and desert god, Set.
>>
>>19558508
ISIS destroyed a temple of baal in 2015 (Pictured in OP from 2007)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Baalshamin

Pharaoh Apepi, the father of Herit, was an exclusive worshiper of Set which the Hyklos people (Foreign rulers from around Syria I believe) associated as being Baal.

Baal is considered the God of Storms similar to Set. Set is a god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners

See, a lightning storm caused the mecca crane collapse. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse#Accident

There were strong sand storms in the region over the preceding week. The authority said an hour before the disaster that Mecca was experiencing medium to heavy rains. There were also reports of winds of more than 40 kilometres per hour (25 mph). However, the exact cause of the crane collapse was not confirmed.[32]

Suddenly, I heard thunder and then we heard a very loud noise. That was the sound of the crane falling,' Mohammed, a Moroccan pilgrim, said.
Another visitor caught up in the tragedy, Ahmed from Egypt, said he and those around him were 'very scared, hysterical even'.
>>
>>19558540
It was the god (Baalshamin's) revenge on the Muslims.
>>
>>19558666
Yes but why the vision last night? Is Baal behind the historic hurricanes hitting USA?
>>
>>19558666
>9/11/2015
>111 dead

wew satan
>>
File: Set_speared_Apep.jpg (103KB, 387x350px) Image search: [Google]
Set_speared_Apep.jpg
103KB, 387x350px
>>19558794
Satan is an enemy of Baal (Yam vs Baal) (Set vs Apep) (Zeus vs Typhon) etc.
>>
I think the influx of Muslims into europe, ISIS destroying the temple of baal, and other events have made baal rise in the same way kek rose.

Pharaoh Apepi was a worshiper of Set and the name of his daughter, Herit was an important message.
>>
Give it time...
The Old Gods are awakening
>>
>>19558911
Hada is awoken completely.
>>
>>19558499
we can absolutely get to the bottom of this op but first -- how high were you last night?
>>
>>19558939
Not at all. Flash Thunderstorm, lightning directly above, knew minute before the lightning would strike directly nearby. Word being "HERIT" with that exact spelling and association with the number 4.
>>
I'm going to test this shit... asking for a favor of Trump electing another supreme court justice soon. who knows?
>>
>>19558911
Do they have human vessels or just causing hurricanes and shot
>>
>>19559516
Both
>>
>>19558499
were you a gnostic before this?
>>
>>19559552
I have been struck by lightning before but was far enough it was minor. I also noted the destruction of the baal templer and have posted praise baal etc in posts. Nothing other than that.

There was also another feeling just before about time warping / timelines / timelessness too.

Herit was the weirdest part because she has no known history aside from her name on a bowl.
>>
>>19559549
Guess it's time for me to wake up again then
>>
>>19559582

if you never believed in baal before how do you know this was baal, or anything else?
>>
>>19559616
I had no idea. Last night it happened and I got the name "Herit". I looked up what the word meant and traced it back to the daughter of a worshiper of Set. Pharaoh Apepi, who worshipped Set exclusively and was a foreign ruler from Syria. His people the hyksos worshiped baalhadad / set as the god of storms.

Considering I got the vision of "herit" during a thunderstorm and when lightning struck extremely close etc I put things together.
>>
File: herit.jpg (94KB, 1419x820px) Image search: [Google]
herit.jpg
94KB, 1419x820px
Here is my search history from this morning. I had never heard the name herit or pharaoh apepi before. After browsing some youtube vids I put in "herit" to google and went down the rabbit hole.

It could be an amazing coincidence because I had recently heard the word verrit a lot. Could be entirely coincidence, chance is very low but that doesn't mean anything.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.