[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Text Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: Save_our_souls.jpg (32KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
Save_our_souls.jpg
32KB, 740x555px
>It was 6 years ago in my old corn field town of Illinois.
>Didn't believe in God, nor the supernatural.
>Interested in ancient occultism for all of their weird, I would draw old symbols.
>Combine them, write mottos on them in dead language.
>Sketch in alien beings just for the hell of being into ancient aliens bullshit.
>One night its 3:00 am just about and I'm sitting up in bed.
>I fell a sensation come over me and gradually gets more intense by the second.
>I'm frozen, completely paralyzed
>Closet door opens, there is a curtain of darkness.
>Darkness takes form. First I see the eyes.
>Giant, black, soulless...
>Then I see the head take form.
>It's big, like what you'd imagine a grey looking like.
>I feel as though this thing is somehow projecting the feeling of dread into my mind.
>It feels far worse than feeling like your life is about to end. It feels like it was after my soul, if there even is such a thing.
>I can't feel my muscles, and I cannot cry out for help.
>There is no time, I don't know what plans it has in store for me.

Cont...
>>
File: Eye_of_madness.jpg (108KB, 507x639px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_of_madness.jpg
108KB, 507x639px
>>19558124
>Using just will power alone, I lunge out at it.
>I feel weightless, can't feel a thing.
>I wrap my hands around it's throat and try with all of my being to squeeze.
>I'm literally face to face with this thing.
>Everything begins to blur.
>Next thing you know I'm right back where I started.
>Sitting up in bed, not feeling tired.
>Ever since that night, I've experienced levitating sensations and the same dread feeling late at night.
>I learn how to fight it, but experiences get weirder.
>Things begin to appear in my dream I cannot even describe.
>Being in places where time and space are just off.
>I couldn't explain it to you any better to you than I could explain the color red to a blind man.
>Indescribable beings in dreams feel like they're absorbing energy from my soul.
>I'm now convinced of the paranormal because I realize that somehow people have intangible things called souls.

Cont...
>>
File: Shadow.png (227KB, 584x389px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.png
227KB, 584x389px
>>19558131
>I learn to fight this too.
>One night, I wake up to the sensation that my (energy?) is being drained from below my spin.
>I turn over. A black hooded figure is gazing down upon me.
>I can’t move, but I refuse to give into the fear.
>I try the same thing I did with the grey and use my will to overcome it.
>I try, and try, and try again.
>And as soon as I get the strength to, it just ends.
>Next morning I tell my brother I had a weird night, don't say much more.
>He tells me that the dog was going crazy and braking, walking in circles in the same spot.
>In front of the basement door.
>He tells me that it was so unusual that him and my dad have to get their guns and clear the house.
>My bedroom is right above the basement door.
>All of this went down at the same time, 2:00am because I checked the time when I awoken.
>>
File: They.jpg (102KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
They.jpg
102KB, 602x452px
After all of this, I burned the many symbols and writings I sketched together before all of this began. Ever since then, about 6 years after the initial happenings, nothing supernatural has happened since.

No unusual bad luck. No similar dreams. No sleep paralysis.

I think these were dark entities that I unknowingly materialized either through the supernatural or by unlocking something in my subconscious.

Do not ask me to draw or show these symbols because I will never associate myself with these things again.

I became a student of God so to speak sometime after event one. It has helped, but not like burning the pictures and symbols has. There is much to learn in this life because I believe that there is something much bigger that comes after.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.