[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK/666 Mark of the Beast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ok-hand.jpg (14KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand.jpg
14KB, 620x465px
Any explanation/link on what the "mark of the beast" on the right hand actually means?

I'm asking because I think I have it... A few month ago, I went mad on my mother, I told her she was stupid and other stuff about very bad decisions she made on the divorce with my father, and I was so mad I took a knife but I knew I couldn't kill her so I slide the knife very fast against a wood table and my hand went down and I cut my 3 lower fingers of my right hand. It was a very traumatic day, now I can half move them, the funny thing was initially I could only do the OK/666 sign, now I can move them a bit more, but I still have the scars, and I really think they represents the mark of the beast.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>19558103
Look up "616"
>>
>>19558103
I think it's just instant karma for being a faggot. treat yo momma right
>>
What if the mark of the beast is your smartphone?
It's always in your hand feeding you propaganda.
>>
>>19558345
I almost never use my Iphone.
I have a macbook.
>>
>>19558104
616 means nothing, why not research it a little more.

its 666
>>
is everyone ignoring the fact that he tried to kill someone recently?

Its not like it was when he's a kid
>>
OP mde the alt rite sigh, trump is anti chrit cunfimed
>>
>>19558103
>Any explanation/link on what the "mark of the beast" on the right hand actually means?
The mark on the right hand means actions or behaviors against the jesuschrist, the mark on the forehead represents ideas or thoughts that are against jesuschrist
>>
File: biblehistory.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
biblehistory.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19558104
>He doesn't spend 4 hours a day researching the Bible band theology
>He watches Zeitgeist and claims to be enlightened
The Holy Bible is the inspired word of God
>Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away (Luke 21:33)
>>
7 is supposed to be a perfect number 6 would be the imperfect number
>>
>>19558103
I's suggest you get some help your anger issues. That is your mother & she brought you into this world, regardless if you disagree with her decisions there should always be a level of respect for your parents. The mark of the beast is a mark you receive that is of the Anti Christ. The Anti Christ hasn't revealed himself yet. What id suggest you do is pray to God, Repent, ask him to forgive you for your sins & accept jesus as lord to be saved.
>>
>>19558103
I think you should kill yourself because you sound like a worthless POS. Your parents probably divorced because of uou, but hey, get mad and blame your mom. Worthless pussy.
>>
>>19558103
Advice for next time you cut yourself; slit your wrists.
>>
>>19558103
I think you're a deluded asshole who wants to blame Satan for the fact that you threatened your own mother with a knife. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>19558103

Taking the bait today, but only because my Christian background can be useful for one time.

The Bible states in Revelations that the mark of the beasts is needed to be part of society (paying etc) in the end times, it will be used to divide the Christians and heathens by the anti Christ.
>>
I think OP is a faggot. Next time you sperg out slide the knife very fast across your throat.
>>
>>19558397
>Implying any difference between those things
>Implying you're not a cuck for owning both
>>
>>19561107
Thanks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.