[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any personal stories about skinwalkers or a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: lg_2bf72b-skinwalker-featured.jpg (36KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
lg_2bf72b-skinwalker-featured.jpg
36KB, 740x555px
Does anyone have any personal stories about skinwalkers or a strange encounter they had?
>>
>>19557373
>>
File: 57ec5a3ad22de.image.jpg (247KB, 1200x809px) Image search: [Google]
57ec5a3ad22de.image.jpg
247KB, 1200x809px
My encounter about six years ago.

>me and some friends went out to this picnic area off the side of the road late at night.
>its a common hiking trail in Tucson.
>we are hanging out for a while.
>timetosmokeweed.jpeg
>we all start hearing a baby crying out in the distance.
>some poeple try to laugh it off.
>cantscareme.jpg
> my friend "Gordo" whos part Navajo, his face goes ice cold.
> i can tell he thinks somethings not right.
> the noises stop. then we hear something running around in the distance.
> the sounds of foot steps and brush we can hear all around us.
> its something faster then ive ever seen before.
>we are all freaked out now and debating if we should leave now.
>the sounds of the baby crying is back and is much closer now. (about 300ft)
>we then see a small dark figure running directly at us.
> ive never seen something move so fast, yet displayed no movement as it ran.
> we all rush back to the car as fast as we could.
>everybody is freaking out.
>we all make it the car and speed off back up the road.
>we have to be a at least few miles away from that thing now.
> we turn a corner and almost hit a deer thats in the middle of the road.
>the deer is dead.
>it didnt look hit it got hit by a car.
>the thing was fucking mutilated.
> half skinned, blood and guts torn out. its neck was rung and bleeding.
>wtf
>the next day we all went to my friend gordos who grandmother is navajo.
>she blesses all of us with sage, tobacco and some other suff.
> she tells us to never speak of this at night or around many strangers.
their were five of us that night and we all saw/heard the same thing. this happened right on the edge of a reservation on the south west side of Tucson,AZ.
>>
Bump
I love skinwalker stories
>>
>>19557641
Jesus
>>
>be me
>Hanging with my 3 buds telling stories about skinwalkers and creepy shit
>One friend tells a story about them but sneaks in a few disses about them
>Walk a few miles
>Notice 2 dudes and a chick? following us
>Suggest my friends we turn
>Go down dark neighborhood
>Theyfollowed.jpeg
>Keep turning paths to confirm they're following
>Yeplol
>While we walk we look back every 3~ seconds and notice something wrong about them
>1 has abnormally long arms, 1 is really short or hunched over and another is just tall as fuck
>Lose them after a few neighborhoods
>We stop worrying about it
>10min l8r (like 1amish)
> See a crow on stop sign, black cat on side of street, look to corner of street and see white wolf under stoplight
>Didyouseethat? My friend asks me
>Hesflippinshit.jpg
>Wolf notices we see it bc friend literally yells
>All three animals abort mission
>Friend tells me to not tell anyone about it
>>
>>19558377
Fugg
>>
>>19557641
Describe the creature some more. Did the grandmother tell you anything else about what she thought it was?
>>
>>19560192
what i saw was mangy fur, and, it stood up straight. its movement sounded bipedal. his grandmother told us it would be bad luck for us to call it by name ever again. you can look up what the navajo called them. and even though ive moved far away from there id rather be on the safe side. it still gives me chills thinking about it.
>>
>>19560372
>you can look up what the navajo called them.
Bears?
>>
I slept with a skinwalker I met on tinder.
>>
>>19560410
Yee naaldlooshii
>>
Why are natives so secretive about skin walkers?
>>
>>19560372
>nd even though ive moved far away from there id rather be on the safe side. it still gives me chills thinking about it.

I say it all the time out in the forest in the night

Aint shit to me
>>
>>19560476
>Why are natives so secretive about skin walkers?

Cuz it's fake so it's spoopier if they don't tell you about it where you can go "oh lol that's stupid"
>>
>>19557641
Better advice: Don't smoke weed
>>
>>19560527
This is a possible explanation. Y'all were stoned and hearing normal forest sounds. Then your imagination got the better of you.
>>
>>19557641
>>19557641
When I was about 7 years old I lived in Prescott AZ, my family and I would go camping with the neighbors often, we occasionally would camp ourside this old mine, fast forward, it’s nighttime now the other kids have fallen asleep, just the adults and I around the campfire, neighbors are talking about about them but refuse to say the name, mom is curious so she asks the neighbor lady to just whisper it in her ear, Skinwalkers. Immediately the fire dies out completely and howling literally circles the campsite. My stepfather throws out all the meat and fires some shells into the distance. We light the fire and I go to bed
>>
>>19557373
I've post some of my spooky stuff in two threads recently (in the nope and North America threads), but I can repost them here if you want. I don't think it's skinwalker or such, but spooky things in the woods.
>>
>>19561862
Well, since I'm going to be going out soon, I'm going to dump them anyways. Here's the first one from the Nope thread.
>Be me, 25 and living with parents because mom's ill and dad's old.
>Living in 50 acres of woods, but neighbors are fairly close
>Last one up at night, because I'm having too much fun colonizing and enslaving Africans in Victoria 2
>Hear some noises outsides, and I'm wondering if something is trying to get to our ducks and chickens
>Take a flashlight and go outside.
>Clouds have moved over and the wind has gotten strong, can't see shit except for whatever's in my flashlight's direction.
>Try to get the yard light's on, but light's burned out
>Get spooked by the darkness, but I've got to check on my poultry
>grab nearby axe, before heading to the back of my house.
>Nothing is around either the duck's or chicken's house
>Point the flashlight at the nearby woods, but nothing.
>Head back to the front of the house, and point my flashlight down the long ass driveway we have.
>I fucking shouldn't of.
>I see something just outside of the flashlight's light, but I can see that shine of green eyes.
>At first think it's a cat, except a cat's eyes are not six feet off the ground.
>Ah hell no, motherfucker.
>Run back inside before whatever the fuck it is thinks it can get me.
>Lock the door and run to the window to get a better view, because I'm a dumbass and I need to see what it is.
>All I hear is hooves hitting gravel as whatever it is runs off
>Laugh to myself, because I got scared by a fucking deer
>Still don't sleep properly for days, and still get a bad feeling when I think about it.
I hope it was a deer. I really do.
>>
>>19561873
Here's the second one. This happened after I moved into my new house in Nova Scotia. I live with my parents since my mom's ill and my dad's old, they need my help. We just moved in and the sun setting, and I get this great idea to treat everyone to ice cream, since the near by store sells ice cream. I'm walking up our long ass drive way (about 800 feet long and windy) and then I hear my mom calling my name. Problem is that it's coming from the forest. At first I thought "hey it's just mom checking the property out, maybe she wants to come to the store" but then I remember how in the hell can she get up here this fast if she's still in the house, and where's dad since no one leaves mom alone in case she needs out help. My "mom" calls out again, except it sounds harsher and somewhat gravelly. I just keep repeating "Fuck off!" while I start booking up the driveway, all the while I'm hearing the voice getting harsher and lower pitch repeating my name. Finally get onto the road, cars driving by, and I feel safe. Humorously enough, the walk home in the dark was perfectly fine and my parents meet me at the top of the driveway. Haven't had anything like that happen ever again after that incident.
>>
>>19557641
You shouldn't worry about it
>>
>>19557641
DUDE
>>
>>19561882
I never heard of walkers in Canada. I always assumed they where only in America
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.