[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: WIlderbeast.jpg (103KB, 750x844px) Image search: [Google]
WIlderbeast.jpg
103KB, 750x844px
So /x, first thread i ever made on this board, not that it matters. I usually lurk for spoopy shit, anyways here goes.

>My father loves hunting, been to Russia, Africa, England, Croatia etc the list goes on
>Has a shit tonne of trophies, literally too many to hang in my parents house or cabin
>He recently got his latest trophies from Africa delivered
(for those of you who dont know, cleaning, prepping and sending dead animals across the world takes a lot of time)
>As mentioned, too many trophies to handle
>i ask if i can have one of the wilderbeast skulls for my appartment (pic related)
>yesson.jpg
>Spend a few hours measuring, drilling and hangig that shit above my bed
>Imagine a king size bed in the middle of a room, with only a skull hangig above at the center of the wall, thats how it looks
>Never had any problems sleeping before this, and never really had any nightmares
>recently i've been waking up at weird times like 3-5 at AM, not having to go to the toilet or anything, just waking up to a empty dark room, before falling asleep again.
>also nightmares, and the most trippy dreams you can imagine, i imagine the dreams i have is the same as being fucked up on acid x100
>all of this, happens every night, my GF also has nightmares and trippy dreams

My dad only hunts animals that arent endagered btw, for those of you who hate animal cruelty. I will provide a pic of my bedroom with the skull if anyone is intrested

Soooo, im really looking for anyone with similar experiences? do you think the skull has anything to do with it? or is it just a coincidence
>>
Probably just a coincidence, I've been reading a lot of skinwalker stories lately and started waking up around 3-6am then falling asleep again
>>
>>19557271
aight, there is nothing really creepy about it. so i wouldent wake up because im scared or anything. i just think its weird
>>
>>19557252
>weird shit
Calm music on graphical video(s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h58cg5NfmE&feature=youtu.be&t=49
>>
>>19557252
Would you cry when you woke up scared?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.