[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omen/Apparitions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2156.jpg (2MB, 3264x2445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2156.jpg
2MB, 3264x2445px
Pic unrelated, just a lovely scene I found in Tennessee.

Hi /x/, I'm a lurker on multiple paranormal forums but I've never been actually too knowledgeable on paranormal topics; I'm really just in it for the scare factor most of the time.
However, I have had multiple experiences that I swear to be legitimately paranormal, and I want to know if there's a name for it or if other people have experienced the same thing.

I have experienced what I can only describe as omens of death/danger. No, this isn't some LARP thread.

I am 17. When I was about 2, my father died of cancer. I can remember being a toddler and sitting on the floor at my dad's house, where he was confined to a hospital bed with late stage cancer. I can remember sitting there and seeing pitch dark, shadowy blobs racing around the edges of the walls and furniture. A few months later my father passed. I don't remember much else from my early childhood except for this.

When I was about 7 this phenomena occurred again. I was staying in a bedroom in the back of my house while my mom/older brother had a small party/gathering with friends (they wanted me to stay in that room because everyone was drinking, cursing, etc). The same shadowy figures began racing around the room. It disturbed me so much I came out near the end of the party when most everyone had left and told my mom to call everyone and tell them to drive home safely because I felt that someone was going to die that night.

To recap, I have encountered dark, misty blobs that trace the perimeters of rooms and furniture since my early childhood. They leave me with intense feelings of dread and anxiety, as if they are a warning. They usually precede disaster, injury, or death.

What the hell is this?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.