[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God of the End, the Unknown, and one of the two of the Eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497162875008.jpg (57KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1497162875008.jpg
57KB, 800x651px
God of the End, the Unknown, and one of the two of the Eclipse here, feel free to ask any questions on your mind before things get fun.
>>
>feel free to ask any questions

Why?
>>
>>19557028
Oh yeah since I'm the God of the unknown me revealing shit doesn't make that much sense huh. Honestly I should have thought out this thread some more but I'm just looking to kill some time.
>>
>>19557036

>but I'm just looking to kill some time

I thought that's all this life was.
>>
>>19557045
Well it's like a theme park where you go and see the sights but we're gonna make it into a more interesting MMO where people have better reasons to live and come up with the stories of why they play. One of the main themes of Universe 2.0 is kill or be killed and we can now consider everything to be in the teenage years of it's development which means more blood, gore and extreme edgy action.
Also superpowers and magic are being added into the frame of things so expect things to get exciting right away!
>>
>>19557014
is there still time to bang hoes or do I have to be a good boy now?
>>
>>19557064

>One of the main themes of Universe 2.0 is kill or be killed

I wouldn't do that, it'll get old pretty quickly.

You have to inspire them towards progress, not force them into it.
>>
>>19557083
I don't give a shit what you do bro.
Just live the way you want to and if I don't like it I'll destroy it.
What everyone should probably know is that the age of knowledge is over and the age of power is about to begin so if you have one or the other be sure to use it and live life to it's fullest!
>>19557087
Well to be honest I have my gf do pretty much all the work so whatever.
I got everything all good though don't worry there's gonna be a lot of interesting things that people can get into (that is unless it all ends before that can happen haha!)
>>
>>19557087

Also, pick less powermongers to be balancers.

The guys you have doing it now are too tied into the system. I.E. Awe-inspiring good no longer exists in this realm.
>>
>>19557104
so are you cool with me living a life of empty sexual conquest or not
>>
>>19557121
sure why not
>>19557114
got plans for that
hope you like the superhero genre
>>
>>19557125

I already have intention manifestation, intuitive empathy and regeneration.

Mite b cool, though.
>>
>>19557125
>sure why not
thank u for ur blessing, m'lord
>>
I am important ore only a mistake?
>>
>>19557365
important to whom
loving yourself and then loving others is a good way to live
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.