[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids and the Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 71808-600x600.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
71808-600x600.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
What does /x/ think about kids and the ability to see the paranormal?

My 3 year old son has been seeing a blue "man" in his room at night, and i'm not sure what to do. He said he is mean.

Our son is extremely smart for his age and is very good at explaining things for his age. My wife and I will question him in different ways to see if he's making it up, and he always tells us this man is is blue. This has been going on for a few weeks now.

Note: If someone has painted nails he will call them pink, or purple sometimes but he seems very afraid of this man.

He said he has blue eyes, and is "blue". Now i'm not sure if there's any significance to the color, blue hair who knows, but he's been pretty scared lately and has been having my wife check behind blinds at night. He's on the 2nd story, and our German shepherd doesn't freak out so i'm not sure what is going on. My brother when he was little used to see my grandfather at my parents house, and I have been suffering from sleep paralysis again which seems to come and go. Our town used to have native Americans travel through it, but the house has been built and only owned by my family.

Any thoughts /x/? Your kids see shit like this too? We aren't religious, and I have had someone who was religious and she felt a presence that wasn't negative years ago but this was before we had kids.
>>
>>19556852
I saw a ghost as a child. She went away when I started talking about her.

I know this doesn't help, but you seem entirely legit so i thought I'd share.

There's no advice I can offer really. Have you tried sleeping in his room with him? Maybe he's seeing a shadow of some kind and mistaking it for a person. What colour are his bedroom walls/cupboards etc? Is there anything blue that he could be mistaking for a person?

Just trying to offer logic, as opposed to "hurr durr it's a goatman!".
>>
>>19556873

Thanks for sharing anon, he could be. He does have light blue walls, and darker colored blinds but i'm not sure where he'd be seeing eyes from.

It actually has started since we had our most recent baby about a month ago come to think of it.
>>
>>19556887
Stay in his room one night with him and, if it appears, ask him to show it to you.

I'm hoping it's nothing, which I'm sure you are too. Hope the little guy is ok. I'm a parent. If my kid came to me with that I'd be worried too.
>>
>>19556852
sounds like he has the gift, OP
>>
>>19557035

lmao I knew it
>>
>>19557035
tbf if I saw that in my room at night I'd be pretty spooped
>>
>>19556852
When i was around 7 years old i used to suffer from sleep paralysis a lot ,sometimes the sleep paralysis become astral projection.In the astral realm i opened my eyes only one time(the other times i was very afraid cause i didnt knew what it was),that time i was at the top of my bedroom then i turn mu head to see what whas happening then i saw a child in front omy door his hair was blue and his eyes and his skin tent to be light blue .I looked at him for few seconds and hi was smiling at me then i closed my eyes and woke up the next morning with nothing happen.My conclusion in that cases after many years is that child might be a spirit that wanted to play with someone at his age.
>>
File: 1489763478027.png (2MB, 1185x992px) Image search: [Google]
1489763478027.png
2MB, 1185x992px
>>19557101
>>
>ops son is being gangstalked by the blue man group
>>
>>19557123
>talking about gang stalking
oh you've done it now, anon, enjoy being watched
>>
File: Laugh.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>19557123
>>
>>19556852
I had a full bodied apparition visit my room once as a child. She was an old lady, pale and ice cold like a stereotypical ghost. I think she was my great-great-grandmother. (The furniture that was in that room belonged to her and had been in the family for generations until my fucking aunt sold it all)
I haven't heard of any entities like your kid describes tho it kind of sounds like a shadow person. A lot people report having bad experiences with shadow people...I recommend clearing or blessing your house. Doesn't matter what method you use.
>>
>>19556852
my 5 year old cousin ussually has been seeing "Pink Guy"on YouTube. Kinda creepy man
>>
>>19556852
I saw tons of ghosts and shit as a child, it goes away by age 8, dont worry

your son however its going to be horrfying for him. dont wonder why he still afraid of the dark his whole life
>>
>>19557123

Op here, how does one fend off such a shitty muic group?
>>
>>19557652

His grandma introduced him to youtube, you may be onto something. Some weird shit popping up on there now.
>>
>>19556852
Put the dogs bed in his room and convince it to sleep there, the akita sleeping on a trundle bed next to my daughter solved her problems pretty quick.
>>
>>19556852
A blue man is probably one of the better beings that your son could be seeing. Many high beings are considered blue, for instance Krishna, Shiva, etc.
>>
No, he's either bullshitting or mentally ill.
>>
>>19556873
I've heard that sometimes, paranormal things like that will go away if you talk or make a lot of fuss over it too.

Could you tell us more about your ghostly visitor as a child? What made you sure that she was a ghost and did she just up and vanish someday? Was there some tramatic events going on at the time to where the ghost may have appeared as some sort of comfort?
>>
>>19556873
That's interesting, I wonder if her "presence" went away or if she just went invisible. Maybe she was afraid of having a "cleansing" ritual performed?
>>
>>19556873
Where were you when you saw it, at home or at someone else's house or w.e?
>>
>>19560222
>mean
>High being
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.