[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need your help. I have the feeling that i am losing my self

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: eyUjLSZ1Qw_1447799956390.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
eyUjLSZ1Qw_1447799956390.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
i need your help. I have the feeling that i am losing my self consciousness. I'm constantly on the edge of blacking out and being aware. I also suffer from depression, i don't know if that has anything to do with it. I have the feeling that none of what i am seeing and doing right now is real, i feel like i am in a simulation. I NEED TO GET OUT OF MY BRAIN PLEASE HELP ME
>>
How often are you sleeping
>>
>>19556809
I think the trick is to go and do alot of physical labour, just write a list of all the jobs you want done (big and small) then go do them and just refer to your list, by the time youre sick of work, your brain will be saying "please im here,let me do stuff"

tl;dr: go for a walk on the beach
>>
depersonalisation disorder
sucks i have it
>>
File: curious.png (503KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
curious.png
503KB, 1600x900px
I recommend reading the Bible, and seeking Liberty and the Lord.

Here's what I've found today that made me curious:
Pinecone fish
Pineal gland
Flood
Vatican
Pope??
Pope's Scepter
Judah??
Oannes(myth)

As for the gospel, Psalms 68-71.
I hope you find peace and prosperity in the Lord.

As for all this racism, and hatred, and degeneracy, I believe it's all stemming from the industrial revolution -- as many people were enslaved all across the world, and promised land, but were not given it. And prophecy states that the Messiah will reunite all the tribes in Israel and bring them to the promised land.
>>
I had it too, but in two years i have started to feel better. You should go out, find an hobby/sport, talk with people and stay with friends
>>
I think you may be retarded.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.