[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most /x/ country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

What is the most /x/ country?
>>
>>19556749
i'd say England, lots of creepy stories
>>
>>19556749
Poland.
Visit some death camps. Go for a walk in major cities. You'll get what I'm saying is true.
>>
>>19556989
is the witcher 3 real life in poland?
>>
Ireland has fairies,elf's ,skin walkers act more creepy and myth creatures than USA and mexico combine
>>
Maybe Bulgaria. It's full of psychics and shit here. Most people believe in the supernatural and do or pay for magic. I'm speaking from experience, one old bitch neighbor regularly puts spells upon me and my family. Honestly, it's a pain in the ass to go and lift them every time. And when I go, I see many people waiting for similar reasons there.

Also a lot of paranormal activity here ... UFO's too.
>>
>>19556749
Japan maybe? Lots of weird people, I mean you get what I'm saying. Also, lots of haunted places. Also, the suicide rate.
>>
>>19556929
This. (only because I'm English)

England is littered with abandoned castles and churches, most of which are 'haunted' by something or other.

From my hometown
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauld_Lad_of_Hylton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambton_Worm
>>
>>19556749
America under Drumpf because he's literally Satan.
>>
Antartica
>>
>>19557037
Speaking of the Japs. Asian folklore is so stupid. It's like ancient forward emails.
>if you're outside at 1:23am on a Tuesday there's a chance you'll be attacked by a girl with umbrellas for legs and a giant eyeball for a head.
>she'll ask you if you can see her and you have to answer correctly or you'll be eaten by her eyeball
>you gotta say "eye don't see you"
>>
File: aluiens.jpg (15KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
aluiens.jpg
15KB, 400x350px
>>19557052
>literally Satan
>>
>>19557476
Was waiting for this answer
>>
>>19556749
The old world countries like Romania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary
>>
>>19558048
mate, anything /x in romania can be summarized in two words: ''drunk gypsies"
>>
File: 0_19f5c2_a5b913cf_orig.jpg (349KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0_19f5c2_a5b913cf_orig.jpg
349KB, 1200x800px
>>19556749
Russia has tens of thousands of abandoned towns, and generally a huge empty territory with crazy stuff happening there
>>
>>19556749
argentina
>>
>>19556749
New Swabia.
>>
>>19556989
>death camps that no one died in because they were built during the 1950s
>>
>>19557026
The us and Mexico have mexicans. You're way more likely to die there.
>>
Oman.
>>
Nigeria, equal amount of bad scammers there proportional to bad posters here.
>>
Iraq because ancient Sumeria. ISIS was destroying evidence of extraterrestrial contact.
>>
Top 3 in order:
Israel
USA
UK
>>
>>19556749
Antartica.
>>
>>19556749

greenland and israel.

you can't believe what's been going on there.

probably also antarctic but I have no info regarding this one.
>>
Chile, it has easter island, antartica a big ass desert, a big ass mountain belt and idgaf
>>
Chupacabra. Nuff said.
>>
>>19558129
Russia 100%.
How is the place with the most meteor impacts in recent history not /x/ worthy?
>>
Bulgaria and mexico has a lot, and i mean A LOT of psychics. People largely believe in that as some anons said. Uk and russia are best for creepy dead places.
>>
>>19563439
Not just that, they have plenty of mythical creatures as well. Witch craft is also widely used in mexico. I encountered an old ritual site once. There were unusual signs throughout the woods. Ended up at a tree with a dead dog hanging by a noose before we turned around.
Also countless sightings of duendes.

My grandma lived in a low populated village. They spotted a few duendes back in their days. Now as it got more populated, people keep seeing them and end up moving out. The village is nearly as empty as it was 40 years ago.
>>
>>19556749
Kekistan
>>
>>19557541
KEK
>>19558129
Russia is pretty creepy desu.
>>19558132
I'm from Argentina, and how is it an /x/ country, besides political fuckups?
>>
File: Morena.jpg (239KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Morena.jpg
239KB, 1000x666px
There is this tradition of burning down doll of pagan goddes of death, Morena here in Slovakia.
Spooky enough?

Althought people just get drunk after.
>>
>>19556749

Guam.
>>
>>19556749

Japan's got shit tons of spoopy stories with even more haunted places and spots people die
>>
>>19556749
America for evil politics, conspiracy and flat earth retards.
Japan for all-around weird fucks.
>>
>>19556749
The big four are

Russia
UK
US
Japan
>>
>>19558351
nah, Mexicans are chill, beware of them niggers
>>
What? Micronesia is weird as hell. Most likely US territory to be bombed. Guam is where all the secrets are hidden.
>>
>>19556749
X-island
>duh
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.