[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are forgiven and restored but this website is going to come down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: austriabordercross.jpg (9KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
austriabordercross.jpg
9KB, 426x240px
You are forgiven and restored in jesus name.
I forgive you. Don't ever do it again or worse judgment will come upon you.
As you can see it is not god to curse. I lift the curse off you in jesus name by his blood.

All of you are also restored in jesus name.

Repent from witchcraft.
These are the last days the end is coming.

I also apologize if I ever put a love spell on you along time ago (back then I didn't believe in such things) if you are who I am thinking of. Once I knew such things were real I repented and stayed away from it. I suggest you do the same.

May Jesus bless you and give you salvation.

Also the demons you consort with seek to kill you when they are done with you (that's what they do). You should get deliverance and see a minister or pastor or lay Christian with experience as soon as possible.

One thing if you ever do this again to anyone I pray Jesus hits you with judgment so bad you won't even be able to move.

Also this website will be a crater in the ground soon.

I will keep praying for it's destruction until that time. When it disappears and all here are scattered then tell me who is the One True God Jesus or other gods?
>>
File: died_for_your_spins.jpg (114KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
died_for_your_spins.jpg
114KB, 957x960px
>>19556150
Yes, all hail the genocidal desert demon known as Yahweh. All hail his only forgotten son Jebus!
>>
>>19556150
Btw, jesus is a lie. I'm not sure why you're talking high and mighty because anyone who hides behind jesus hides behind nothing.
>>
File: worthless.gif (173KB, 413x646px) Image search: [Google]
worthless.gif
173KB, 413x646px
>>19556150
>>
And again another anon sprouts Dualistic propaganda without actually knowing what's saying.
>>
>>19556150

>but this website is going to come down

Nope.

>I will keep praying for it's destruction until that time.

Your will is too weak.
>>
>>19556150
Welcome to hell
>>
>>19556150
If you're speaking to me I thank you but I'm still not sure exactly what I did wrong, anyone can seek Jesus Christ and repent on their own they do not need someone anonymous to do it for them.

Witchcraft is wrong. Especially dark and blood magic. Unless the spell you use is to bring heaven on earth there is no use for it.

If you are speaking to me:

>One thing if you ever do this again to anyone I pray Jesus hits you with judgment so bad you won't even be able to move.

What did I do exactly?

I'm glad this website will be destroyed, but if I did anything wrong it was no where near as bad as what happened to me and I still do not have closure for it. I did not choose to sell myself out. People betrayed my trust and did that themselves.

I have always known that Jesus was the only way to be redeemed from being born in the flesh. Not sure exactly why I have always had so many anonymous people trying to teach me information that isn't nor was ever new to me. It's a really holier than thou attitude.
>>
File: allisone.png (10KB, 436x480px) Image search: [Google]
allisone.png
10KB, 436x480px
>>19556271

>Dualistic

What's really going to cook your noodle, is when you realize it both is, and isn't, simultaneously, in balance.
>>
You've been making these threads for like 3 days now mang. What's up with that?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.