[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sagittarians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

Tell me about them. Facts, stories, your experience with them, the whole enchillada.
>>
piscean here but my ascendant and moon are sag. it is very common for me people I don't even know look at me and smile, like they already know me for decades/feel comfortable in my presence, heard once it had something to do with my sag asc/moon
>>
>>19556115
the most handsome and coolest of all the zodiac signs
>>
>>19556115
I am one (Dec 12) and am not like my sign at all.
>>
refreshing, dynamic, fiery people. very goal oriented, which also means narrow focus, which can lead to some relationship problems...
>>
>>19556291

december 12th would probably make you a scorpio in sidereal which i've noticed is more accurate

>>19556115

they're good drinking buddies, but i don't care for dating them past the first couple of months
>>
You type Enchilada wrong.
>>
i am your stereotypical blunt sagittarian. you either love me or hate me. i've been told i'm wise and an old soul by many people. many people seek my advice or opinions. despite this, i'm still seen as the comic relief in social situations.
>>
Anyone have facts/stories/experience with double cancers?
This girl I'm talking to told me she's a double cancer (not entirely sure what that means)
>>
>>19556115
Stupid sags shouldn't exist. Smart/average sags are very cool, they have an honest vibe, they still have the curse of the fire signs as in promising too much or getting too carried away, but i'd say they're the eldest of the fire sign family.

If they really get into it, they can see the other side much much easier than most other signs. They get respect on that side too. A self aware sagittarius is always good to be around.
>>
They're strong
>>
>>19557963
cancer in both breast or maybe a vag cancer and a bob one
>>
>>19556288
I'm not handsome or cool.
>>
>>19557963
Are you a Sag? If so, don't even bother with a Cancer, much less a double cancer. You're fire and she's water. That's a hackneyed way of putting it, but it's a decent way to conceptualize it. Y'all have come from opposite worlds and are moving in opposite directions.
Cancer in general is intense and can be secretive and mysterious. If she's a double cancer she is a SUN SIGN cancer and a MOON SIGN cancer. So she embodies the sign pretty thoroughly, and that is not really a long-term relationship for a Sagittarius.
>>
I'm more of a Vagitarian these days, if you catch my Johnny lingo?
>>
I'm a Sag Sun/Libra Asc/Taurus Moon living with a Cancer Sun/Sag Asc/Sag Moon and I want to rip his balls off and shove them up his nose. He has two emotions: explosive anger and inconsolable moping. Right now he's pitching a ridiculous fit about the Patriots losing (he also has garbage taste), and for the next three days he'll be completely morose about it. I'm pretty good about not telling him to go fuck himself when he's like this, though I can't always help the little barbs I throw his way once he's calmed down.I feel like that level of pissiness should be more Aries.

Personally, as a Sag Sun, I'm absurdly friendly and love new experiences, though I am a bit of a lazy flake. People see me as very energetic, though I certainly don't feel that way. Knowledge is my one true pursuit in life, though that can probably largely be attributed to the fact that my Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are all chilling in my third house, with Jupiter in my ninth. I have no intent of obtaining a significant other, because I don't want to have to compromise. I need to be free to live my life however I see fit and not have to deal with whatever they're about. One thing that I've read a few times is that Sags are supposed to be about athletics, and I have all the physicality of balsa wood and bubble gum.
>>
>>19560058
I am a Pisces. What else can you tell me about double cancer?
>>
>>19560434
Cancer is like Pisces. Emotional, intuitive, and deep. Pisces is kind of the ultra-water sign. But a double Cancer is right up there, too. Her Sun Sign is cancer so she's going to be very sensitive and cautious. With her moon in Cancer as well (making her a double cancer) she's probably either going to be insanely in tune with her emotions or an emotional wreck. She could be crazy intuitive, too, and obsessed with family and/or starting a family. Needless to say there's a strong desire for a partner, but these cats can be fiercely independent -- stubbornly so -- if they've been badly hurt.
Ummm... She might be into weird new age-y shit, too. Or witchcraft.
>>
Sag ascendant here. Told I have a very strong personality-- too strong for some people. Other people enjoy my straightforwardness I like to thank that Sag for giving me some bluntness and honestly when the rest of my main signs are air.
>>
>>19556115
I am one
>>
the only Sagittarius i knew was a super christian, narcissistic, manipulative, repressed lesbian who had a major lady hard-on for one of our friends.
>>
>>19560529
Thanks for the advice. This totally clicks with her personality. She knew things about me before I could admit them to myself.
Are cancers more intuitive than other signs?
>>
>>19556115
Get the fuck outa here go get your own food
>>
My wife and then the married woman with whom I cheated her both were Sagittarians.

They lurk me, and they fuck nice.
>>
>>19556115
Pisces sun, Sagittarius moon, Scorpio asc.

I'm censor my speech to not hurt others feelings with my critiques.
The voice in my head is always on a monologue, trying to explain things scientifically, and to win fantasy debates...
How can I be more in touch with my inner feelings?
>>
>>19560627
Water signs are all fairly intuitive. But I think I would venture to say that yes, Cancers might be more intuitive than most other signs. Cancers SEEM TO BE more intuitive than Pisces, from my own experience, but Scorpios can definitely match them. I would say Double Cancer might be a better match than a Scorpio for Pisces, because Scorpios can disrupt your fantasies precisely because they understand you so well.
So Cancer can fulfill a yearning to be understood and Scorpio could understand you fully and come to the conclusion that you're full of shit.
>>
>>19560029
you're not trying hard enough
>>
>>19560202
you should be with a Leo or Aries. it's not gonna work out desu
>>
>>19561839
yeah be with an aries and get fucked whenever you piss em off

that is what you deserve
>>
>>19561839
Living with don't mean fucking. Neither of us are making enough money for the $1000/mo rent around here.

It seems like his fire sign moon is reacting poorly with his water sign sun, and just making all of his emotions the extremes of both and nothing in between.
>>
>>19557983
Nov. 24 here. Accurate description
>>
>>19562248
When someone keeps telling you too quit smoking and you know you won't get cancer. Pleas stop let me enjoy my time dammit.
>>
Sag here
Is there any reason I should believe this astrology kinda stuff?
It seems fun to get into but I can't help but feel that it's just another one of my unrealistic expectations of finding out what's going on and what will happen in my life.
>>
>>19560434
pisces and cancer...they feel an incredibly strong attraction, which is wonderful.

unfortunately pisces are so flaky, while cancers really crave security and stability in their relationships. if you can overcome this, pisces and cancer can be a great match. if not you will probably have a lost love to brood over for a long time.

what's your moon sign?
>>
>>19561817
>>19563083

Want would >>19560898 look for in a partner?
Would a Scorpio be a good idea?
>>
I'm a Taurus, fuck my shit up if you dare.
>>
they are the big klutz ov the zodiac ; they will fuck something up tremendously over and over again and everyone will give them a pass because they're just "that way"
>>
>>19563604

dumb and fat ; I will pretend to be yr friend to use yr stuff and etc
>>
>>19556115
I'm one. I don't feel any connection to it.

I don't believe in the zodiac, and I wouldn't even know anything about it all if it wasn't for that fucking webcomic that stole my high school years from me.
>>
>>19562248
Yo. Born on the same day, however I was on Thanksgiving. Any background on how this can benefit me positively or negatively, not really into Astro but hyped that there's another November 24th here
>>
I'm a Pisces and I try my best to keep all Sags out of my life. Everyone I've encountered have had a smug attitude and egotistical mindset. All the people who bullied me back in high school were Sags. lol I fucking hate them. Sorry if you wanted a positive reply
>>
>>19563903
No one has ever said this ever except for you.
>>
>>19556115
>facts
Just people born during a certain time of the year. There's nothing else that connects them.
Zodiac signs can't magically influence how a person behaves. Here's why:
The signs were selected at random. Other people in different times and countries saw comepletely different images in the skies where the stars we use to paint our zodiacs sometimes weren't even utilised.
The possibility that this one random interpretation of random burning gas balls by some random people out of many holds any more meaning than others' interpretations is 0.
Imagine spilling a cup of rice on a table and asking 1000 people from all over the world and all eras of time to try and interpret images and signs into it.
Now pick one of those and believe that he is right and that there's real world consequences to how that one guy interpreted spilled rice.
Yep, that's how stupid this is.

Do yourself a favour and don't use zodiac signs as an excuse foe anything. You're just giving up responsibility and control.
>>
i'm a Sagittarius dating an aquarius for 5 years, seems good so far . any input, /x/perts
>>
>>19565597
Best combo ever! Try to keep her/him. The way you both think can lead to great conversations. Sags are egoistical sings with a strong tamperament whereas Aquarius are too damn indepedent. A good team i'd say.
>>
Im a libra/scorpio cusp cancer moon leo rising and my experience with sag differs from the quiet to the raging whore dont know if this helps but everyone is different you faggot
>>
Sag moon here

>Be interested in everything
>If something really interests me I go balls deep into it then go into a fit of depression when I'm done with it
>literally don't give a fuck about anything except for having fun
>Death and I play a lot of Poker. I've won every game so far
>Wanting to travel all the time
>escape into my mind
>Orbitors eveeywhere despite hating socializing
>music taste is gud
>alternative girls love me
>new age girls hate my ass but first to put out

Really though. I feel more Sag than Libra-Virgo. Just going to tell people I'm a sag.
>>
File: IMG_1260.jpg (164KB, 587x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
164KB, 587x480px
I WAS a Sagittarius my whole life. Embraced the title, saw the parallels in my horoscopes, noted the interaction between my sign and others. Then someone correctly pointed out that there were 13 zodiac signs all along. Not 12. The 13th one got dropped for convenience. So now I'm an Ophiuchus. I went from a bow & arrow wielding centaur to a dude that holds snakes. Thanks, zodiac.
>>
>>19565732
Thanks anon! That's pretty correct.
>>
>>19561839

i'm a leo, can't date a sag longterm in my experience but i've been with a scorpio for a long time

>>19561931

i have the opposite fire sun/water moon (leo/pisces) my gf is always telling me i only have 2 states i'm either happy and everything is fine or i'm severly depressed

either way there's drugs and alcohol involved or drowning myself in other people

but it's not the best combination apparently
>>
File: u think u caneuweheg8wg.jpg (27KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
u think u caneuweheg8wg.jpg
27KB, 604x438px
(1/2)
I don't even know what I'm really like my parents shut my ass up with those infernal medications growing up, and when they did I gave them hell for two years until I flatlined.

I stayed on those from ages 7 to 18 holy shit man

I've read all the descriptions and shit of Sagittarians...
People get sick of my shit man.
I talk about horrible things in a light way.
This irritates people.

When it comes to people..
I am sincere on the inside but I speak in jokes.
This irritates people.

When I try to talk seriously about something I get the "Okay, that's nice"
Frequently disregarded as if people cannot take me seriously.

This changes whenever I speak in jokes, then they're the ones who are serious, and usually irritated.

When I am sick of everyone's shit then I speak in insincere jokes and nobody fucks with me when I get like that and when I'm really mad it's not even classy it's just fucked up and scary

If I can't raise enough chi to tell angry jokes then I just get little boy'd. You have to poison me to keep me from raising my chi.

I can light a room on fire with my chi but this only happens when I am in some kind of childhood regression or if I am drunk and you're treating me like a piece of shit (as in this ability lies dormant in the subconscious).

I usually know when I am being mistreated and there's a good chance I will piss it all away if you show me disrespect right out the gate.
I am frequently disrespected out the gate, because that klutz description is pretty accurate.
People tend to think I'm a total idiot, but they fail to realize that is my sense of humor and I can turn it off if I need to. Therefore I am only selective idiot.
But I have little reason to turn it off, so it seems like a constant I guess.

Sometimes I piss on innocent people and cause collateral damage when I am REALLY made mad by some other piece of shit giving me heat/poisoning me to death.

cont...
>>
Sagittarius here(18th december). Never been in to the signs and how they supposedly gives you personality traits.

I'll attach this picture for you, dont know what it says in terms of the sign itself. Peace!
>>
>>19556115
December 18th here

No super powers to report yet, I'll keep you updated friend
>>
File: catholics.jpg (32KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
catholics.jpg
32KB, 609x609px
(2/3)

And I am indeed the type of personality to attract the attention of niggermonkeys that like to poison people.
I already got gassed out of my goddamn house by the local dipshit lizard people and then my car and then a hotel room and I think it's happening again in this hotel room but it might just be the mercury vapor from that sketchy ass fluorescent bulb.

I tried to make my friends and family take me seriously when the niggermonkeys started poisoning me but all I got was the "that's nice, dear" and they won't snap out of it no matter what.
Since we're all being poisoned on a massive scale most of my personal relationships are in the trash because people don't have the vitamins and minerals required for patience anymore.

But when they do, or when they are drunk, I have lively, intelligent, and humorous conversations with people. But these are dark times and this does not happen often anymore.

In conversations, I love to prod people and shake them up a little bit. But I do this with love and it is never malicious the way some other people do it.
If a person's chi is weak I do not prod them anymore.

I am self aware to a fault, and I cut my own chi short when I enter into monkey conflicts by being aware that I am partially full of shit.
The opponent rarely has the same awareness, so they devote all of their chi and brainpower into dominating me.
Most conflicts are not wars of truth, where the correct information wins. They are chi battles, where the stronger chi vessel wins. I get owned by women because they don't see logic and I get owned by men who also don't see logic but they are still more likely to.

Many people think a man of weak chi is speaking untruth, and that their stronger chi is the truth. This is not necessarily true.
But I digress

I like philosophical bullshit. This irritates people.

Ever since I got poisoned a lot, my bodily pain and disrupted chi flow causes me to emanate pain.
This irritates people. This time just my presence.
cont.
>>
>>19560202
>Sag Sun/Libra Asc/Taurus Moon
?
>>
File: sick kids.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sick kids.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
(3/3)
pic unrelated above.

People are too goddamn sensitive. The middle aged people don't know how to take jokes on the internet, and if they did, they would never have hurt me in the first place and I would be minding my own business in school right now not posting retarded shit on the internet everyday out of spite.

I attract despotic disciplinarians like flies, and they have damaged me and kept me from achieving my full potential up to this point.

Punishment junkies really make me wanna fuck some shit up.

I have the self awareness to correct my mistakes, but harmful discipline damages my navigation equipment before the ship can correct itself.
The freedom loving description of Sag is right.
I have had trouble with authority figures most of my life and I have to learn not to deliberately spite them.

It's like a trance they snap into. The Master whipping the Thrall.
Probably programmed into the women (due to their superior chi and inferior logic) to keep us locked into an organizational hierarchy of power.
>>
>>19560202
Oh god you are literally me. I'm so sorry.
>>
Well since this is up im not gonna start a thread
What are anons toughts on aquarius?
The good, the bad and the ugly?
>>
>>19567009
A bunch of dolphin fuckers
>>
>>19567009
gayest symbol of the whole zodiac
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>19566157
Lol, he wields me and I am the snake.
Fucking kek.
I hate how shit lines up sometimes.
>>
File: 1498421081860.gif (978KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498421081860.gif
978KB, 640x475px
>>19563594
Sorry, I was busy yesterday and didn't check this thread.
Honestly I wouldn't recommend it. Unless both of your charts are well aspected it seems to spell a recipe for disaster. Scorpios are stubborn and they are certain that they know everything, which often isn't far from the truth. They're incredibly perceptive and pay attention to everything. They understand people down to their darkest facets.
As I mentioned above, Scorpios tend to think that Pisceans are full of shit. This isn't to say they don't like them, precisely, but I would say that Scorpios don't trust Piscean intuition/logic, and so they regard your conclusions about life as suspect. They don't take you seriously, to put it simply.
Now take your Scorpio ascendant, which lends to you a bit of that obsessiveness that drives you to penetrate problems and ideas and people's personalities. Scorpios are like that about everything and it can lead to potential clashes of ideas and values.
>>
>>19565405
I'm born on the 25th. My birthday has landed on Thanksgiving a few times. I wouldn't consider this that beneficial, unless there is something of note happening in the heavens.
>>
File: muh-planets.png (94KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
muh-planets.png
94KB, 510x510px
Tell me about this Sag combination.
>>
>>19567101
Aries is the greatest sign.
>>
>>19565732
Fellow Sagittarius here. I'm constantly falling in love with Virgo women, but the best, most compatible, reciprocal relationship I've ever had was with an Aquarian. This is a great combination for "the long haul" so long as you both grow together, instead of apart. You're both into ideas and knowledge, so the only downside is that this might result in growing apart due to differences in values or ideals. Somehow, though, Aquarius and Sagittarius just get each other, so it's incredibly unlikely that even a difference in ideals could lead to bad blood between the two. If you're lucky enough to be in a relationship with one, don't let go unless you have a really, really good reason.
>>
>>19567009

I love Aquarians, personally. They're eccentric, good-humored, intelligent folk. They don't all fall into the category of "the high school nerd" but I tend to think of them this way. They're way up in their own heads, and this can make them stubborn about their ideas, which people may not notice at first due to Aquarius's pronounced agreeableness. But basically, it's useful to imagine an absent-minded professor (in my experience). A lot of knowledge and curiosity, but flaky and not well-grounded.
They don't lie very well, or at all, in my experience. Their high intellect might make them uneasy with emotions, whether its their own or someone else's.
>>
>>19567248
Egotistical, explosive, and dynamic.
This is the sign you think of when you imagine the charismatic leader. Great with people, but blunt, which can put more sensitive personalities off. Aries is associated with short stature, but obviously that doesn't work, although I've noticed that some Aries ascendants are pretty short, and the tall Arians I know have Libra ascendant (Libra is associated with tall stature).
Aries lends a bright personality to those born under his sign. Performer, speaker, teacher, comedian.
Adventurer.
>>
fire should date fellow fire signs or air signs
water should date water or earth signs
it's not that hard bros
>>
>>19567246
Bup
>>
File: mt6o3rVvbi1sznfbno1_500.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mt6o3rVvbi1sznfbno1_500.png
7KB, 500x500px
I'm a gemini, roast me.
>>
>>19556291
dec 12th bro here, on 12-12-2012 i turned 24... 12+12... i thought it was neat
>>
Fuck everyone in this thread
>>
Im Sagittarius sun and aries moon thoughts?
>>
>>19560058
I'm a Cancer and the woman I've been pining over is a Sag. The opposite worlds thing is pretty accurate but I don't necessarily consider that a bad thing. You each offer up an insight into a unique perspective.
>>
>>19560029
That sounds like a you thing, don't drag the rest of us down with you.
>>
I'm a sun leo with a moon sag. How do I get a sag to like me? I've only ever really had a libra into me and she was boring as shit.
>>
File: MXhFKh8.gif (498KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
MXhFKh8.gif
498KB, 250x191px
>>19565265
NO

I WANTED TO FORGET DAMN IT
>>
File: 1498134105330.png (215KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1498134105330.png
215KB, 499x499px
>>19556115
virgo here, my best friend of 5 years was a sagittarius, we saw each other through some rough times but once he "made it" into the music world he dropped me like a rock.

Over all I feel a bit used.
>>
File: IMG_1270.jpg (89KB, 704x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
89KB, 704x516px
>>19556115
Just a reminder to all you SagiCucks: there are and always have been 13 zodiac signs. So if you really believe the way the planets and the stars line up affects your interactions with the world, ya better recheck your dates.
>>
File: tv1504974198315.jpg (4MB, 5466x3649px) Image search: [Google]
tv1504974198315.jpg
4MB, 5466x3649px
>>19567246
Bump
>>
Sag female here dating a Pisces male...lol
>>
>>19557755
Hi me
December 10 here
>>
>>19571474
??
>>
yee boiiii
>>
What about the sign Scorpio??
>>
>>19572400
What would you like to know?
>>
>>19562313
The best way to credit/discredit it is to read an interpretation of your natal chart, especially if you know your birth time. Astro.com and astrotheme.com both offer free interactive/interpretive charts. Your sun sign is important, but not always the "strongest" influece at birth. Predictive astrology will be extremely hard to grasp without a basic understanding of all the signs, all the planets, and a solid understanding of your natal chart.
>>
>>19569587
Deer in the headlights head ass
>>
>>19556115
My dad is one. Before my birth, he had 3 other children with 2 other women and left them all behind, eventually doing the same to me. I only really knew him for the first few years of my life, the most of my life I grew up without him. I have visited him a couple times over the years, and he's usually the same everytime I see him. He enjoys tinkering with cars, some times having 3 or 4 at his place at once, fixing them up and selling them. I really don't know him that well.
>>
>>19567009
Aquarius: detached (unless strong water influence), oddball, funny, dickish men, nutty women, trend setters, ahead of their time, large scale (as opposed to personalized) empathy, unpredictable, plays devils advocate, intellectually intuitive, great conversationalists, even better debaters, very INTP.
>>
>>19573853
thoughts on virgo?
>>
>>19567246
Sagittarius brings expansion and optimism to the planets it contains.
Sag Merc (detriment): Can be mistaken by others as nonsensical. Communication style is purposeful, open-minded and expansive. Likely to enjoy discussing all sorts of possibilities and new ideas, especially with the 11th house (Aquarian) themes. Conjunction to Neptune suggests strong intuition.
Sag Uranus: (Uranus is ruler of your Aqua AC) Intuitive dreamers. Desire to explore.
Not directly related to Sag, but the position of your planets (upper left quadrant) suggests visibility to the public eye. A brief glimpse suggests many themes of intuition, expansion and luck if expressed positively. Keep in mind all your Sag planets answer to your Cap. Jupiter, as Jupiter rules Sag.
>>
>>19573907
Virgo: Critical of others, much moreso of self. Precise in observation and thought. Quiet but not necessarily shy. Easy to mistake a Virgo for disliking you, yet impossible to mistake a Virgo for liking you if they don't. Flirtatious even when paired. Honest to a fault (blunt). Virgo is the friend to go to for the advice you don't want to hear (tough love). Can be grumpy and cranky, but not much of an "outburst" type, unless there are strong Scorpio influences. I'm open to more specific questions if you have any.
>>
File: tv1504973725094.gif (324KB, 331x228px) Image search: [Google]
tv1504973725094.gif
324KB, 331x228px
>>19574039
Sounds comfy. Thanx.
>>
Virgo (with sag moon) dating a sag for 3 months so far. What am I in for?
She doesn't go a day without giving me an essay about how much she loves me.
>>
All of you people are high our of your fucking minds
>>
>>19574367
If your Sag Moon is conjunct her Sag Sun (meaning they are approx 10 degrees or closer to one another), it implies your emotional nature speaks very closely with her identity. In synastry, Sun-Moon conjunctions can imply the Moon person plays a supportive role to the Sun person. Do you know her moon sign? Also, the placement of her Jupiter, if it has an aspect to any of your planets, could explain the head-over-heels vibe. Her Juno (asteroid) placement can give insight to her impact on you, if there are aspects to any of your planets.
>>
>>19572400
Intuitive, paranoid, dedicated, independent.
Detects weakness easily as a shark detects blood in water, though this ability is typically only acted on in defense. Negative example of this expression would be Charles Manson (manipulating). Scorpio magnetism is a siren call for unstable people.
Unconscious behaviors and observations. Very underground.
Extremely self-sacrificing for loved ones. Worst enemy you could make if you really wrong them (think Walter White).
Bringer of great destruction, subsequently opening great opportunity for growth. Possessive in some aspect of their life (love, material goods, etc).
Younger Scorpios: tendency towards acting like edgelords.
Symbolic representations in order of least to most positive expression: Arachnid, Snake, Eagle, Phoenix.
>>
>>19556115
Sagittarius are wandering truth-seekers with intelligence but are also are ready to strike down our enemies with violence, as long we exist /x/ will exist.
>>
>>19557755
I'm not blunt (I'm probably too politic), and basically everyone I come into contact with seems to like me, but the rest of this is correct.

I cannot go into any of my local fast food joints anymore and have to go to ones the next town over because every time I enter any of them, people swarm from around back to come say hi to me and hug me and shit. Like. I get it. I'm nice to you even though you work in a shitty industry. I just want my food, though, not a production. I don't even go that often. They don't know my name, just my face. Like. The fuck.
>>
>>19574433
I believe her moon is a leo. Not sure about anything else. But her love is very strong. What compatibility issues may I face?
>>
Sag here, I've been born in the midnight of 28th to 29 November. I accidentally found out that 28 is the 333th day of the year and there's 33 more days till the end of the year from 29th.
Always thought it's pretty neat. Do I make anything of it? Today I feel, more than ever before, that the end us coming
>>
>>19563909
Legit question, do people actually buy into the signs defining physical traits? I was researching it earlier and I think I draw the line there since none of the attributes matched up with my or the people I know's charts.
>t. confused, small, skinny taurus
>>
File: 1504951236416.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1504951236416.gif
2MB, 280x358px
>>19574137

Virgo guy here

Gimme some insight about my search for God / for spirituality
>>
>>19575402

i don't personally, because it can get into shit like hair and eye color, but it's based on multiple areas of the chart not just sun sign and ascendant is supposed to matter more

for example i have a virgo ascendant with venus conjunct which is supposed to mean i look young, more frail than i am, atrractive etc

which is technically true, people do find me attractive (i've been called every male and female synonym for attractive) and i do look more frail than i am and significantly younger (people regularly think i'm 10-15 years younger than i actually am)

but at the same time i'm not particularly polished which is something that also goes along with a virgo rising (i have a leo sun and pisces moon, but i don't necessarily match that either)

i'm much more likely to be wearing whatever i found on my floor that's clean than really bother with clothes or being neat

when it comes to taurus the idea that they're fat has to do with being overly indulgent and eating emotions (cancer too, and a taurus and cancer moon get factored in here too with weight), but of course that doesn't mean being a taurus makes someone fat since the rest of the chart gets factored in
>>
can someone tell me more about a relationship between m capricorn/gemini and f scorpio/capricorn
>>
>>19576097

the entire chart matters with compatibility
>>
>>19574614
that was actually a great read, write one about pisces next if you could
>>
>>19571374
19 dec reporting in, 100% real sag
>>
I don't really know too many Sag's. They're probably obnoxious though.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.