[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Annunaki are Arabic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: DD1fF2jXgAETmEx.jpg (85KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
DD1fF2jXgAETmEx.jpg
85KB, 800x595px
how accurate is this?
>>
>>19556054

thats too dark for arabic, thats like the skin colour of africans or south indians
>>
They are Nibirian to be precise. Their hybrid overlords can very well be dark skinned since they have started in Mesopotamia.
>>
>>19556054
So the annunaki got european height and the human on pic got american height?
>>
>>19556054
top kek a species or people stupid enough to think wearing and eating gold will prolong their lifespan would never be capable of interstellar travel. top kek OP
>>
>>19556054
WE
>>
>>19556320
its not gold though, its a white dust form,when you eat it it binds to toxins, then you shit, burn the shit, mash the newly formed gold dust together and repeat the process (you do lose a small amount) im told this white powderformis found in Arizona desert sand (and somewhere in the Middle East desert too.
>>
I believe we are a product of genetic engineering, although I have no way of proving it.
Come to think of it, Idk about the majority of humanity, but being Rh Negative I'm inclined to believe that's some sort of a hybrid bloodline, because it can't reproduce naturally with Rh Positives (F Rh - and M Rh +).

If anybody else knows something more about this topic, please let me know, and thank you.
>>
>>19556054
They don't look like any human ethnicity. They have blue skin, like some Asian religious figures. It is true that original humans were made pure white to distinguish them. The darker features you see in humans today are a result of genetic decay and mixing with animals.
>>
>>19556376
The Anunnaki had a civil war but decided to fight it with some meek spiritual creatures instead of themselves. They created the physical world and locked these creatures inside physical bodies, with originally pure white skin and round features. The aliens molded them and fucked with them genetically to serve certain strategic purposes, creating the ancestors to many of Earth's animals today. This battle took place on a checkerboard like pattern creating the famous checkerboard symbol, the symbol of the duality of good and evil that we use to this day. After they were done with us, our world lived in happiness under the rule of chaos until a war happened between the very forces holding our world together and chaos was destroyed, replaced by a less competent ruling force. Chaos' seed was spread to humans on Earth though, but as to which bloodline is him is hard to tell. Is it rh negative? Is it the missing link in the Russian motherline? Who knows.
>>
>>19556327
absolute and utter garbage
>>
>>19556421
I believe in somewhat different story though.

What looks to me is that Nephilim, or Annunaki, or whoever, have been mixing small amounts of their own genome with primitive mammals' on this planet, maybe some others, for who knows how long, creating and destroying their creation, making us the 7th series of humans.
I believe they experimented with different stages of evolution and have accelerated the evolution of certain of human kind (whites, I believe), and that also might have something to do with introducing Rh Negative blood types in different points in time.

Maybe I'm wrong tho.
>>
>>19556532
There are robots that live underground and send (((agents))) to perform eugenics in humans. Their goal is to have us create better robots while taking away our genetic and magical gifts in pace so we never surpass their power. Thus, white genocide. Elf genocide happened long ago for the same reasons.
>>
>>19556625
>There are robots that live underground
know your shit, everyone knows it's the reptilians who live underground

>(((agents))) to perform
>white genocide
it's true my man, it's true
>>
>>19556054
the arabs of that time were white, "sea people" took over and the world has been turning brown since
>>
>>19556429
im only parroting an old egyptian myth, i think people can decide for themselves

people equate it with biblical "mana"

>garbage
this is /x
>>
>>19556532
My 2 cents:

Royalty began mixing with their subjects (after many,many generations of close family breeding)

the resulting offspring benefited hugely from the new DNA and the children were absolutely huge compared to the inbred royals, they weren't considered royalty (mixed) but they had a physical presence and knew the royals tech, so they, and their supporters overthrew the previous order.

i think this is the Trojan War
>>
>>19557431
(((They))) have been trying to brown away this world and rot away the fruit of God.
>>
>>19556326
WUZ
>>
File: 1445047066430.jpg (515KB, 1166x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1445047066430.jpg
515KB, 1166x1344px
>>19556054
Deez niggas think they can get our PRIME white boipussy here on Earth, they don't realize how much beef we really got!!
>>
>>19556054
Lol it doesn't even say they use the gold as a neural stimulant so they can turn their brains into bio-super computers. Basically, the gold speeds up the thinking processes by like a shit ton. Also the Anunnaki have white to gray skin and bright red-brown hair. This was poorly researched
>>
File: 1489799004494.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489799004494.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>19556054
>how accurate is this?
It makes you look stupid to anyone with an actual interest in Sumerology.

The only reason you get away with this ancient aliens nonsense is because details of Sumerian culture are not well known to the average person.
>>
>>19557934
>>19556054
OP, do they really like us? I heard they were man eating reptiles. If I could be Some Ayy's Earthfu that wouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>19558013
Dogon Tribe (Met aliens, learned about the Sirius Star System before us. UFO's on pottery)
Catholic Church (Unsurprising if Aliens exist and are even looking for them.)
Puma Punku(Actual impossible to move blocks carved perfectly, survived time, stacked on top of each other.)

GTFO YOU FUCKING FLAMING RETARD
>>
>>19556054
>Even in their food believing it makes them live longer
>Most advanced
>Believe

Niggas been around way longer than us and they still can't run an experiment to see if gold actually has any affect on lifespan, clearly they are stupid and less advanced
>>
>>19556054
How much power do they have, specifically what have types of technology are they vested in?
>>
File: 1241212764004.jpg (97KB, 421x512px) Image search: [Google]
1241212764004.jpg
97KB, 421x512px
>>19558031
omuhgosh! You managed to skim through a few articles all by yourself?! Shit we need to get your stupid half baked ideas on coast to coast stat!

Also what do any of those flimsy examples have to do with Sumerian gods (Anunnaki) flying around in space ships while forcing people to mine gold? Nothing...
>>
>>19558108
You called out Ancient Aliens which was fucking retarded. There is plenty of evidence at the very least, of spoopy shit going on for thousands of years. I don't skim articles either btw, nice claim though. Almost like you were skimming my integrity. Cunt.
>>
>>19558114
>Also what do any of those flimsy examples have to do with Sumerian gods (Anunnaki) flying around in space ships while forcing people to mine gold? Nothing...
>>
File: 1445187295881.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445187295881.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>19558133
>I want specific evidence on vague documentation from thousands of years ago

Enjoy being retarded anon
>>
>>19556054
They are not even human, they are reptiles, the so called dragons of arabia. They will return in space ships.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Esdras-15-29/
>>
>>19558232
>they are reptiles
They aren't even that. They can shapeshift.
>>
>>19556054
ANSWER THE QUESTION OP. DO I GET TO BE A PINK PLUSH PLUMP ASS WHITE BOITOY TO OUR OVERLORDS OR NOT???
>>
File: 1504746121531.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504746121531.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>19556054
ANNUNAKI N SHIEEEEET
>>
>>19557897
SPACE KANGZ
>>
>>19556054
Check yourself
http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

Can someone explain the hate for the Anunnaki?
Aside from Enlil they all sound like alright people.

Also what text does the whole 'reptilian' thing come from?
>>
>>19556054
the language is Arabic , people are Arabs
>>
>>19558588
n sheeeeit
>>
>>19558614
Yakub must be fucking scared, he didn't predict the formation of Basic Bitches or Thots. Those cunts bathe specifically in UV test tubes. We have adapted. SOON WE WILL HAVE AN ARMY OF BASIC BITCHES
>>
File: 1451331541203.png (227KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451331541203.png
227KB, 500x500px
>>19557934
Bumping cute boi
>>
>>19556327
You're talking about people who used poisonous levels of mercury salts as a sweetener.

Clearly, they were very wise about what kind of metals to grind up and eat.
>>
Is 100% of the stuff about greys, tall whites, nordics, whatever just bullshit from the 60s? Is it based on anything at all or just totally made up? Anunnaki at least come from Sumerian writings, even if almost everything people say about them is a lie and not mentioned in original texts.
>>
wait I thought other races in the universe were higher consciousness and thus friendly. What is this. What about zero-point energy and all that
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.