[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am freaking out, there are Albino Mound dwellers in Ireland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: ss.jpg (39KB, 665x418px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
39KB, 665x418px
I don't have any evidence for this other than oral tales of Irish folklore. But I live in meath, and there are tones of mounds around the place, sometimes you see white albinos with long with hair come out gaps in these mounds. But if they notice you they run away. I'm getting serious about this now. I am going to buy and set up a 24/hour camera and place it in the woods by the field the mounds are in. This is starting to freak me out. They look like fucking white walkers from game of thrones. Could the myths be true? could the Fomorians have been a real people driven underground and eventually they turned into Albino mound dwellers? I've only seen them twice in the last ten years.
>>
File: The-mound-of-hostages.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The-mound-of-hostages.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>
How do you intend to fuck one?
>>
Move to dublin like a sensible person and get a job
>>
u better give us a twitch stream
>>
Explore a mound and periscope it pls
>>
>>19556008
Anon, those are meth addicts.
>>
>>19556008
Why not livestream it or use a hidden cam and then post it here for us.
If you catch something
You'd become the king of /x/
>>
>>19556304
I am thinking of doing this, I have to buy the Camera though. I ain't seeing things and these things certainly aren't locals messing around. I know everyone in the area.And they aren't neo hipster druids either.
>>
>>19556008
The Sidh are twisted remains of the Tuatha De Dannan, they retreated into the hills to protect themselves and about 25 years ago the Culdean Books resurfaced
>Kolbrin and Kailedy
People seem to view me as fairly clever, but I know there is a spiritworld that intermingles (The Light and the Mist with a Veil between) Honestly, I hope I get some "more than anecdote" proof soon, going potholing in Donegal this wkend to a small cave a friend discovered,completely blocked up but now almost passable, legends tie a dangerous/impish creature to the immediate locality

Fingeres crossed.
>>
>>19556008
I was going to answer your question and post some grainy pictures I have of these creatures, but then I saw you started two threads about it.
>>
>>19556008

Just leave them alone.
>>
>>19556185
Spoken like a true man of science

OP should seriously consider this
>>
/r/ireland is full of cucks
>>
>>19556008
Seen these before out west, definitely a sight to behold.
>>
>>19556008
>But if they notice you they run away
How convenient.
>>
>>19556008
>Albino Mound dwellers
They're called sidhe.

I thought they were once the Tuatha Dé Danann though, not the Fomorians. Maybe I misunderstood?

>>19557391
>cucks
Go fuck yourself with a rusted sword, you halfwit piece of shit.
>>
>>19558842'
>cucks
>Go fuck yourself with a rusted sword, you halfwit piece of shit.
OH MY GOD OH NO HE USED A WORD ON THE INTERNET THAT I THINK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T USE OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>19558849
>implying
I just think it's a dumbass fucking meme and anyone who uses it is a brainless cunt.
>>
>>19556237

>>19556237
>u better give us a twitch stream
This guy's has the right idea
>>
they are just the native Irish who refuse to be colonized.
>>
>>19558917
OR maybe you're just a cucktallica.
>>
>>19559187
Nah he's right it's stupidt this cuck thing is getting old
>>
>first time on /x/ since 2012
>first thread i see is filled with retards calling each other cucks and throwing around edgy try-hard insults

Well looks like i'm off this website again.

See you in 5 years maybe.
>>
Of course a creature living in Ireland would be pasty.
>>
>>19556185
Only truly relevant post here
>>
File: peliculas.968.IMAGEN5.jpg (22KB, 629x353px) Image search: [Google]
peliculas.968.IMAGEN5.jpg
22KB, 629x353px
They are Daoine Sidhe and Fomorians, Faeries as you say are just humans driven underground thousands of years ago.
>>
>>19556311
lad, im volunteering for backup
>>
>>19559329
You wont be missed, faggot.
>>
>>19559329
So glad you posted to let us know!
>>
>>19559329
Couldn't just offer an opinion on fairies, huh?
>>
>>19556008
Op is a BUD SALLOGH
>>
>>19556204
Dublin is an anthive full of gay bugmen with a cromwellian hatred of Ireland, desperate to replace every single celt with Jamaicans so that a BBC presenter will give them a shout out on Twitter.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.