[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is God a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

Ex-muslim here
>>
>>19555765

No.
>>
>>19555768
How do I approach the truth?
>>
>>19555774

God is truth. All true things reveal a bit more about Him. Truths of nature, truths of science, truths of philosophy.

Trust the innate sense of 'more-ness'. That hole in you is where God is meant to be. If it aches, you're drawing closer to him. Be open minded, but be discerning, of heart and mind.
>>
>>19555774
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch
>>
>>19555765
of course gods a meme, why else would he promise you 72 virgins?
>>
>>19555815
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch
What does Nietzsche's philosophy have to do with this topic?

>>19555820
Back to 9gag
>>
>>19555830
perhaps you should spend some time reading instead of memeing on 4chan
>>
>>19555765
God is an egregore. The churches wills and imaginations create his power.
>>
>>19555835

Might be true of petty 'gods' that were more likely to be demons than actually gods. God is not an egregore
>>
>>19555765
before existence came into being
there was god
the first and only
a meme
meme'd light and darkness the heavens and the earth and all the flora and fauna.
then it was pretty good for a bit
then everything ended up becomeing a meme
god couldn't have this
becuase he is the first and only meme
so he will be the last as well.
>>
>>19555842
in order for a god to exists the universe must be a force of good
but we know that the universe is an act of balance and balance only
therefore there isnt just a god but many of them
>>
>>19555850
You're full of shit.
>>
>>19555850
yes obviously you do realise that a god in the form the church dictactes cant exist right?
>>
1 Corinthians 8:6
There is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live
>>
>>19555877
question
do you know when the romeo catholic church gave jesus christ a god status?
>>
No one knows for sure
>>
>>19555910
oh we know well those that actually read a bit
in the first ecumenical council among other things they debated if jesus chrst should be called human or god
till that point there was no refrence of him being a god
>>
The roman catholic church has many false doctrines. Some catholics even pray to Mary. I personally only follow the direct scriptures of the holy bible.
>>
>>19555932
you do realise that the current state of the bibble is literally what the romeo catholic church was dictating right?
the book has changed so much throughout the years that is impossible to say that this books is a "gods work"
>>
Fetch him from within
>>
>>19555941
The core of the scriptures has never changed. Whoever repents for their sins and accepts Jesus as their Lord and savior shall be saved.
>>
>>19555765
No, you just had the wrong religion. There isn't a true religion, just meditate and believe in a god of light vs the god of darkness that hides behind religions.
>>
File: jesussub.jpg (31KB, 295x361px) Image search: [Google]
jesussub.jpg
31KB, 295x361px
>>19555765
Of course. There are no gods. That's why you are an apostate. Because you know there is no real evidence and believing in things just because you like to is ridiculous. Especially when those things are murderous, archaic, and oppressive heaps of trash.

Have a great day! :)
>>
File: jesus3.jpg (7KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
jesus3.jpg
7KB, 150x200px
>>19555877
>Citing some old book written by dipshits
Neat! So you are an Atheist to the thousands of other religions you don't believe in.
Makes sense!
>>
>>19556393
thats the problem
they removed and installed books at will to better suit the political situation back then

you dont know what is what on that bibble thats why its a fucking mess
>>
>>19555774
Meditation. Psychedelics.
>>
>>19555774
Become the Overman
>>
>>19555765
how and why did you become ex muslim? have still muslim friends? do they know?
>>
>>19555765
no
lawofone.info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

i think muslims worship krons/baal/saturn/satan and probably some other gods like ishtar

but if you want to find the infinite creator you should start meditating

god is love

and by love i mean love and not sex
even if someone loves their grandma, they probably don't want to have sex with her

just relax and let the love take over

abstinence also helps because semen is life energy

namaste
>>
>>19558563
>abstinence also helps because semen is life energy
By that logic you can recycle it via vajroli mudra or eating own emissions. Why push abstinence?
>>
>>19555765
Yes, whatever we find that we decide "counts" as god will just be a goal post change. Daddy in the clouds isn't there, not that some higher level of intelligence isn't.
>>
>>19558492
Because I was a smart 14 years old kid.
Yes everyone knows and no one gives a shit, living in the ME btw
>>
>>19555847
>god meme`d life into existence
>>
>>19555765
>is god a meme?
probably yes, but it depends on how hardcore you are and what kind of life you are into right now

>does god exist?
fucking hell, i dont know i haven't died yet so maybe?????? also we just dont know what dark matter is all about so yeah fuck that

>how do i know god exist?
well jesus christ has a real life documents and relics that stated that he lived they just cant prove that he created everything. Also if you are going to ask me if they exist then yeah. This life is a reality within reality its like the matrix without the manipulating reality someone is there watching us, heck maybe the aliens are gods who knows.

The whole shit is fucked up, taoism is the chill one, muslims are the fucking assholes but loyal to their gods, catholics are the pros who judge people the way they looks i,e if you are a devil then you are sinned if you killed someone you are a sinner without knowing the real story.

Also this website board is full of fucking people who loves magic and occult so much that they will suck satans cock or other gods or whatever for magic that doesn't really exists all they know is that if they killed someone without touching them they think that it will bring peace or controlling someone or something will make things better, god i hate those idiots.
>>
>>19555765
Fuck off, Ali.
>>
File: NHGH.png (15KB, 163x157px) Image search: [Google]
NHGH.png
15KB, 163x157px
>>19558460
>>
>>19558563
>namaste
>>
So we have to look for him, some people don't even know the means to it, thus such meme god has no right to judge.

Inb4 christian memes tell me to light some candles
>>
Are atheists a meme?
Science has proven that meditation is both good for health and that it produces spiritual experiences, what else do they want?
>>
No God is real and everything is connected to God.

Religion is a meme though. You don't need religion to praise God.
>>
>>19561495
Atheism is definitely a meme
>>
>Ex-muslim here
stop right there
>>
>>19555765
Yes. Also, good for you!
>>
>>19561548
Huh
>>
Jesus loves everyone of you unconditionally. You are God's children. Please seek out a relationship with the triune God. I know Christianity pulls song faggy bullshit but you will not regret it.

:)
>>
>>19555765
Fake
You can't stop being a muslim
>>
>>19561969
*some not song
>>
>>19561969
Wrong we were gods children. He abandons us I see no reason to give him much more credit than creating us.
> TFW when you think he is kind
> TFW when you realize nothing is free of charge.
>>
>>19555765
Please jump in front of a train, you attention seeking sandnigger
>>
>>19562036
I believe in a past like I tried that no pain 10\10 would suggest maybe you can try it so you can get the full! Sensation and excitement. Please try and dpo a flip so you can impress others after you die maybe record it for us.
>>
We are God's collective insanity.
>>
>>19555765
god is real but his name isn't allah
>>
>>19562103
I nicknamed him Richard so I can use the nickname dick.
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (335KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
335KB, 850x797px
>>19555765
Regard the infographic.
>>
File: 2j10wh0.jpg (150KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
2j10wh0.jpg
150KB, 797x597px
>>19555765
Observe two 'gods' battling fiercely on a fire lit land scape.
>>
>>19562213
Best post ever.
>>
>>19558589
i think it is better it moves naturally upwards the spine

forcing it upward may leave you exhausted becuase energy is missing in the lower chakras

but yes, you could reduce energy loss with these practises i think

why, however, should you give in to desire?
it is just anoter attachment
>>
>>19555765
Depends on which god, you mean.
There is a neutral being. But it is not the christian (male) "god".
Idk about the muslim "Allah".
The way god is used, is like an idol and worshipped.
You must not do so.
God is within you. Start searching there. It wants you to become the best version of yourself.
>>
>>19562036
Back to your 0 testosterone shit hole country
>>
>>19555765

there must be a greater being beyond our universe, existence and perception.

however, gods of abrahamic religions are just primitive human made understanding of that greater being.
>>
File: 1460065302850.jpg (87KB, 321x445px) Image search: [Google]
1460065302850.jpg
87KB, 321x445px
>>19561342
>Ocean man
>Can you see through the wonder of amazement
>At the Overman
>>
>>19555835
A.K.A a memetic entity.

https://vimeo.com/129609470

>>19555842
The only gods that aren't demons are ones that aren't believed in, but instead are considered fictional characters. The God of monotheism is the most monstrous demon ever created.
>>
>>19562568
>there must be a greater being beyond our universe, existence and perception.

Must be based on nothing but feels, which is the height of stupidity and arrogance.
>>
>>19562698

physical laws can not be applied to singularity or to the question of what was there before big bang or what is outside of our universe.

you are stupidier than me if you look for hard evidence or scientific theory.
>>
>>19558399
THIS!!!
>>
>>19562618
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.