[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy childhood 'Tulpa' experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Fenrir-eyes.jpg (99KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Fenrir-eyes.jpg
99KB, 774x1032px
Sit back, relax and let me tell /x/ a little story about my childhood.
Long before I knew what a Tulpa was it seems like I had one. Let's call it a him. First I was a good friend with "him" and he was extremely funny sometimes. But as I began to be about 8 "he" started making bets with Satan about everything, for example, "if I can accomplish that, we get a good eyesight and if not you get my soul" (I have a good eyesight a very good hearing now)
A few years later he took control over my persona Let's say and he was very manipulative and strong (beat up a bully who was a lot bigger than me) later i was pissed off because the constant deals with Satan he made and I kind of"shot him" (inside my head) when I was 12.

That was a really weird experience and I just remembered it and now it creeps me the fuck out.

What was that? A demon..? A tulpa? Maybe a split persona or an imaginery friend?
I didn't physically see him but I imagined him like a shape-shifting animal like thing that kind of looks like a dog with very long nails.
>>
It seems to me it likely was not a Tulpa, as I've never heard of a Tulpa capable of enhancing a hosts physical strength through a full possession. A demon seems more likely, especially with all of the dealings with Satan, though I find it odd that a 12-year-old with presumably little/no knowledge of the paranormal would be able to forcibly expel a demonic possession from themselves.

Have you experienced anything resembling this entity since? Did "he" ever have a name?
>>
>>19555680
Yes he did he was called Pieter. Not Peter but Pieter.
I didn't choose that name he just always had it. And it's really, really uncommon in my country so I'm not sure from where I know the name.
>>
>>19555693
I don't know of any demons named Pieter but it's possible this was a pseudonym. Demons aren't typically known for being honest by nature.

His constant bets with Satan would imply a love of gambling, and the biggest demon associated with gambling would be Asmodeus, one of the Kings of Hell and overseer of the gambling houses in the court of Hell. It's very doubtful that such a powerful demon would be so easily expelled, and even a lesser demon under Asmodeus would still likely require more than "shooting" him.

How long since you last interacted with Pieter? Are there any times where you thought you might have seen him?
>>
>>19555726
Last time I interacted with him was when I was about 14 (5 years ago) I never saw him physically tho. To add to the demon thing I remember sometimes speaking in a weird hissing like language (yes I'm srs) but I can't recall why. Shit man now all these weird memories of my childhood are comming back.
>>
>>19555726
To describe Pieter personality :
- He was very ironic, sarcastic, making jokes
- extremely manipulative
- huge amounts of strength
- imagined him with very long nails and kind of wolf like features
- made a lot of bets with Satan
- I remember I sometimes made weird hissing sound language-like noises (maybe just because I was a child I really don't know why)
>>
sounds spot-on for a demon. possibly one entertaining itself at your benefit/expense. sounds like an influential one as well, but as far as i know there's nothing it actually wanted from you.

by complete councidence as an infant you could have done a ritual or a series of actions that got its attention. thats the most likely explanation i think. doesn't mean its correct though.

in nature wolves can be quite agressive, though i'd say a demon with the guise of a wolf isn't 100% nefarious. the nails are likely a primal showing of agression and nothing more. demons tend to like details especially when making a show of themselves.

i guess when you "shot" him he decided to leave on his own to avoid trouble. in line with his attempts to show agression id say he was more entertained by helping you. greatly unlikely he was making bets with satan. he was probably trying to push you into accomplishing difficult things. and rewarding you to the best of his ability when you succeeded.

or it could all be cooked up by child-you as a way of exploring different concepts within your mentality, such as challenge and improvement.
>>
>>19555828
That seems really interesting. When I was a really young child I remember talking to a God in either a dream or a vision where I said I want this life to be more hard and challenging to me to test me.. I can remember this since I was a kid but I never told anyone about that. Not sure if this has something to do with it tho.
So I'd conclude that the demon was bored and just having a fun time
>>
>>19555766
>>19555794
Definitely sounding like a demon. He came back 2 years after you "shot" him, so you never truly expelled him, which is dangerous because he could potentially show up again at any time if he wasn't ever properly exorcised.

Like >>19555828 said, he likely wasn't making bets with the actual Satan, but he may have been making bets with another demon or the bets could have been lies altogether just to mess with you, since it clearly bothered you that he was interacting with Satan.

He likely left you alone for a few years out of boredom or so that he could mess with your head by reappearing long after you thought you'd gotten rid of him. Definitely be aware of him showing up again and if he does seek an exorcist immediately. Demons don't just leave a victim alone because they asked and the harm and distress they like to cause far exceeds what you seem to have experienced so far.

Demons don't just give rewards, either. Your eyesight and hearing will likely have strings attached later if none have been made apparent yet.
>>
>>19555881
I messed up with that one
The last time I interacted with him was when I was 14 years old when I shot him or kinda threw him out spiritually. Since that a lot really changed and I'm certain that he's gone. All that's left is my good eye sight, my hearing, and the ability to manipulate people which now takes a lot of energy and I only use it for good things. I think when you put all pieces together the demon maybe tried to show me the benefits of believing in the devil or something because of my child encounter with a god
>>
>>19555899
The issue still stands that Pieter was never actually exorcised, meaning he can return at anytime and likely will. No offense, but it will take more than a 14-year-old's willpower to make a demon go away for good.
>>
>>19555919
So you'd say I should strap myself onto a bed and get a priest because of a demon in my childhood?
>>
>>19555947
No, but I'd find the number of a nearby exorcist and keep it on speed-dial.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.