[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career in spirituality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: jghjault.jpg (56KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jghjault.jpg
56KB, 1440x1080px
What can I do with my enlightenment and metaphysics knowledge and ego death?

>inb4 crystals and yoga and becoming Eckart Tolle v2.0

I didnt fuck most of my 20's for nothing now did I?
>>
shove them up your mystical ass
>>
>>19555593
>mystical
all this shit gave me was a crazy hairstyle , I scared all women away and lost friends and family think i am half mad
>>
File: real_desert_alien.jpg (393KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
real_desert_alien.jpg
393KB, 1600x1200px
>>19555588
Work at a Psychic or New Age book store, that's it. /thread
>>
>>19555588
Start a cult.
>>
>>19555588
Use yoga to get monney and tiem with pussey
>>
>>19555588
Same case scenario, inded it's pointless, just go on with your life methaphysical knowledge is shit in this world, still it may come in hand in an other life....
>>
Open an occult bookstore
>>
>>19555588
What nationality by blood are you?
>>
File: try.jpg (1MB, 2058x2546px) Image search: [Google]
try.jpg
1MB, 2058x2546px
>>19555588
Suffer or help. There is no left path- right path. There is no good or evil. There is only extremism and moderation. If you are what you say you are then you are extreme. So to provide balance you must apply moderation. Lead by example, teaching the way must be shown, otherwise it's filibustering. You're not enlightened just because you know, you are enlightened because you show the way.
>>
>>19555588
An enlightened person would never ask "What do i do know". They can just sit on the floor in ecstatic bliss until they die, and never do anything else. Such is the fullfilment of enlightenment. So you're perfect for a TV guru because most of them fake enlightenment like you.
>>
>>19555588
Scam Artist most likely.
Be a fatih healer or any similiar shit
If you can pretend to believe any of that shit you're good to go. Even better if you're dumb enough to believe your own shit
>>
shoulda looked into entrepreneurship OP.

I have an idea but Im not gonna share it becuase its too occult for you
you can only take it if you can look into my mind and take my thoughts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.