[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is weed inherently bad or good for a spiritual path?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1462904689802.jpg (15KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1462904689802.jpg
15KB, 500x491px
Really curious here about this. Lots of Animism faith used chemicals to increase thought patterns pertaining to metaphysical understanding. It was also used in later forming faiths and ceremony eventually just becoming incense and the like.

How does one use Marijuana properly, if at all?

>For the Christians that will swamp this thread. Please actually dig deep and focus on the question. What separates magical water from magical weed? Can you bless a blunt?
>>
>>19555492
>Can you bless a blunt

You would be amazed what kinda freaky shit africans in mali do with weed and spirituality.

But all in all, weed isnt bad or good for a spiritual path, it makes it easier to consider stuff you thought impossible or unrealistic but thats about it. If you really want to look into it check out these indian gurus/clerics whatever they are called who completly rely on gifts by believers and do nothing all day but sit around naked smoking giant bowls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mr9H3hNJjA
>>
>>19555492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI

Thread theme goes with everything.
>>
>>19555504
I wish I understood Russia or the autotranslate captions. Quick rundown on what they said?
>>
>>19555492
If you are smart, you probably aren't, and if your brain is overloaded by data, it probably is, weed can give you moments of extreme clarity.
It will fry some memories and block some thoughts of random importance but you will get that extreme focus on one thing.

>How does one use Marijuana properly, if at all?
Splif joints with tobacco in 40 to 60 ratio and once every two weeks. Do not fall for nigger memes about dosage.
Do not smoke every day, or even every week.
Have a comfortable environment prepared. Not too warm and not cold. Some relaxing music, and people. It can be in a warm house or in the nature.
Remember to have clean water, fruit juices and chocolates. Beer is also good, for B vitamin and not dehydrating, but it is a bit of a mild snowball cause of alcohol.
>>
>>19555526
Thank you anon, except for the jab at my intellect. I've been perfectly fine so far with an everyday joint. Not sure how. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't function this well considering how slow some of my friends became. It doesn't seem to affect me the same way though at the very least. The worst I get is some very slight short term memory impairment. Even then I already planned my day out ahead of time so it isn't a big deal. The focus thing will be useful though, can I apply it to science? I noticed a lot of concepts that I couldn't grasp before started to make sense when I watched some educational videos while baked. A quick review in the morning after kept a clean fresh understanding in my head.
>>
>>19555492

2nd Ganja: Ch31: V:12
In the beginning it was a negative experience, it caused problems for me mentally. But as i continue smoking i feel like i can expect what to feel when im high. Like im used to it. Now its usually positive experiences depending on my buds quality. I sometimes feel bad or sad high, but thats good to feel that. Bad trips are always a risk like paranoia. U shud smoke and worship it
>>
>>19555535
>everyday joint
You just do not realize the importance of not smoking every day. Your fat and your body is saturated with THC. You never go below 1/10 or 2/10 even when you think you are at 0. All it takes is any physical effort and somewhere a fat cell gets burned for energy and releases some THC into your blood stream. 3 months is minimum to get clean, 30 days is the minimum to clean your urine, and two weeks is the minimum period between two sessions.
Weed is for forgetting, not for learning.
>>
>>19555554
Sup potsmoker Guru dude, coolest trip?

>>19555569
Thank you for your input anon, I've saved it to a word document. I'll probably actualize your plan in another year or so. It's in the yearly checklist folder so I should get to it again.
>>
>>19555585
Add this to the end of the document.
>"For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven." -Ecclesiastes
And remember to not smoke out of boredom, when you are bored learn new things.
Smoking should be a special evening, a session with proper ceremony.
>>
File: high_times.png (30KB, 363x242px) Image search: [Google]
high_times.png
30KB, 363x242px
>>19555526
This puts it really well. Watch out for laced shit.
>tfw became Christian anyway
>>
File: 1504691159583.gif (84KB, 678x838px) Image search: [Google]
1504691159583.gif
84KB, 678x838px
Weed changed my life.
My childhood and teenage years were quite troubling at times and because of that i developed into a very sensitive, introverted and anxious person. On top of all that, i was terribly depressed.
Weed helped me to see through all that bullshit. Because of weed i was able to open up to other people, get out of my comfort zone and get rid of my anxiety and depression. Its amazing, really. NONE of the psychologist helped me as much as weed did. It gave me a different perspective on the issues i faced. I was able to work through all my past troubles MYSELF and boy, i had a lot of them.
Id see weed as a key. You need to find the right door and make concious effort to get through that door. Weed is a slippery slope. People react differently to it. It can sometimes make you feel very creative and productive OR really lazy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.