[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Government and the Occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
Anyone want to discuss/dump information about this kind of stuff? I'm familiar with the Franklin Cover Up, The Finders, Moloch, and the other big ones, but I've recently started to get into it more.
>>
>>19555415
They use astrology to prevent assassinations.
>>
>>19555444
Can you recommend some reading/viewing to educate me on this?
Checked.
>>
>>19555444
http://www.historicalastrology.com/history-and-astrology/ancient-astrology-texts/

Why is this site blocked?
>>
>>19555451
http://www.snopes.com/history/american/curse.asp

"Legend"... omfg Ronald Reagan would have been assassinated, but he was advised by astrologers at that time. You could even look for yourself, he was a strong believer in astrology.
>>
Don't forget everything is debunked by (((Snopes))) :^)
Honestly listen to the Mystery Babylon series by Bill Cooper, 40 hours in total but worth it. He reads verbratim from first hand sources so you know what they really believe in.
>>
>>19555531
>>19556387
Thank you, I'll check into these.
I've read "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper and Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, so I have some familiarity with Mr. Cooper.
>>
Bohemian Grove is modern day Canaanite god worshippers.
>>
>>19556571
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>19556705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvMV0GJTI4

https://archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2

Dig yourself out of the shit bro. :D
>>
>>19556705
It's pretty complex but Google Canaanite Asherah worship in groves.

Also, Canaanite horned altars.
>>
>>19555444
>555444
>>
File: lookintoit.jpg (80KB, 768x550px) Image search: [Google]
lookintoit.jpg
80KB, 768x550px
>>19555415
Scroll & Key
Skull & Bones
Knights of Pythias
Theta Nu Epsilon
>>
>>19556715
Thanks Dr. Jacoby.
>>19556720
>>19557209
Thank you, I have a fair bit of reading to do now.
>>
>>19556571
they worsphip moloch, otherwise known as baal. people used to offer their firts born to him in carthage.
>>
You should be able to find these on youtube

>Goy guide to world history
>Communism by the backdoor
>Real big money: revelations by an insider
>>
>>19558151
I'm not entirely convinced Baal and Moloch are the same entity...
>>
File: nworly.jpg (43KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
nworly.jpg
43KB, 480x361px
>>19555415 Moloch is a pretty good god. You feed him a baby and he gives you a few shekels. Baal's different, he only deals in pesos.
>>
File: 1492317199120.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1492317199120.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
>>19555444
>555444
>>
"I will give you the glory of these kingdoms and authority over them," the devil said, "because they are mine to give to anyone I please. I will give it all to you if you will worship me."

Jesus replied, "The Scriptures say,

'You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.'" (Deut 6:23)
Luke 4:6

Chose your side. The occultic government chose theirs.

I seriously pray I quote The Scriptures clearly and correctly
>>
>>19561174
Join the Illuminati if you want money and power, rebuke the lord jesus, accept Moloch!
>>
>>19561184
Eye brows raise quizzically...
>>
>>19561174
>Chose your side. The occultic government chose theirs.
Not the occult, I must fight the daemons.
>>
>>19561174
Jesus also said "Blessed is he who has not seen and yet believed." Not exactly a fucking paragon of a questioning intellect.
>>
>>19555415

I'm from turkey and high ranking government officials here openly stated to the public that "some foreign secret services try to control demons or some sort of extradimensional entities for their operations".

well this is not a solid evidence because our politicians often talk nonsense.

the interesting part is no news agency in the world, no western media ever translated and published none of these speeches. none.

then again, as you may know turkish politics have been made news for the last couple of years and international media likes mocking our politicians. that speech could be good opportunity to make fun of our antidemocratic islamist turkish leadership but it seems like they cover it up.
>>
>>19562429
Usually I'm skeptical of anything said by Erdogan's administration, (assuming that's who said it.) but you're onto something about how weird it is that a claim like that was completely ignored.
>>
First you must admit that you know nothing. Not here, you have not any clue where it is. If you find it, you most likely will not live long enough to relate the valuable key datasets in the understanding. The fundamentals are precisely this, make enough incoherent nonsense that it makes perfect sense until you have a collaboration of nothing that hides the real thing. Did you not listen to the politician who can speak without saying anything? It is not just Rhetoric, it is a truth disguised in a lie disguised in a half truth where you pour syrup on it until it tastes good enough to swallow.
>>
>>19561174
>The occultic government

>muh gubmint
>one entity of single mind

lolilol
>>
Yes we can!
>Thank you Satan
>>
>>19562429
dude, your government just uses that shit to fool you into doing what they say. i cant imagine Turkey's population to be all that educated and very religious, of course blubbering about demons and extra-dimensional entities will work.
>>
A lot of early CIA shit is pretty much covered in occult stuff or bridges into it.

Project Bluebird - predecessor to MKULTRA, similar to Project ARTICHOKE
MKULTRA - umbrella name for all of the following

Subproject 54 - concussion blasts to erase memory
MKDELTA - drugs used for interrogation/harrassment/discrediting/disabling ie. LSD, Mescaline, Scopolamine, temazepam, sodium pentothal
MKOFTEN - drugs/occult shit/psychics
MKCHICKWIT - identify drug developments in Europe and Asia and gain information/samples
MKNAOMI - biological agents for incapacitation and killing as well as how to difuse them
Project ARTICHOKE - mind control via morphine withdrawal/addiction and hypnosis
Project CHATTER - mescaline, scopolamine, anabasine for interrogation
Operation Midnight Climax - testing LSD on unconsenting civilians
Project Stargate - consisted of a bunch of smaller projects focused on remote viewing via psychics

Allegedly:

Project MONARCH - trauma based mind control
The Finders - trained individuals in escape and evade as well as internet use for prospected cyberwar (this branch is acknowledged defected and is presumed to have become child traffickers)
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>19555444
>19555444
>>
>>19555444

>19555444
>They use astrology to prevent assassinations

Boy
>>
>>19561534
BUT ANON YOU ARE THE DAEMONS!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.