[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation to Destroy Hurricane Irma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

File: irma_meditate.png (738KB, 1000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
irma_meditate.png
738KB, 1000x2800px
So, who here is going to help me and 10,000 of my friends meditate hurricane Irma away? It's not like you have anything better to do.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/09/situation-update.html

>Skip Down To
"The Light forces have asked us to meditate to dissipate hurricane Irma each day from now on until it dissolves. We will be doing this meditation daily at 12:00 noon EDT. This equals 9:00 am PDT in Los Angeles, 10:00 am MDT in Denver, 11:00 am in CDT in Chicago, 5:00 pm BST in London, 6:00 pm CEST in Paris and midnight in Taipei:"

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Hurricane+Meditation&iso=20170906T12&p1=156

Join us if you feel so guided.

Instructions...
>>
>>19555042
Buy my rogs goi

Trust me
>>
>>19555042
If you already have 10,000 people on it, why has no one picked up on this story?
>>
File: real_id_badge.png (23KB, 682x485px) Image search: [Google]
real_id_badge.png
23KB, 682x485px
>>19555147
My numbers might be off by about 10,000. "Fake it 'till you make it" I always say.

>>19555140
Also if you have a Cintimani stone up yer butt you meditate as if you were 10 people. Next week, you can get a chain of Cintimanis on a string for easy removal.
>>
>>19555042
Anybody want to join me and my 11,000 friends in meditating to turn Irma into the first category 6 hurricane?
>>
File: siant_yeezy.jpg (377KB, 1900x1220px) Image search: [Google]
siant_yeezy.jpg
377KB, 1900x1220px
>>19555310
No. But you can have this memento of the last epic happening. Remember after Katrina ALL those niggers spread to the four winds, There are a dozen cites now extra "enriched" from Katrina. So be careful what you wish for.

>Another (better) link:
http://prepareforchange.net/2017/09/07/critically-important-daily-meditation-4pm-gmt-to-dissipate-hurricane-irma-guided-audio-meditations-in-12-languages/
>>
>>19555042
>2012portal
>prepareforchange

Fuck off you new age shills
>>
>>19555042
I'm in. Thanks for your assistance in spreading the word.
>>
I will be meditating to destroy yer little pest group the hurricane must survive and the humans must die. Cleanse earth of its filth
>>
>>19555042
dont just meditate it away, rather sorcerers should use storms for their sorcery rather than souls.
>>
File: what_is_that.jpg (60KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
what_is_that.jpg
60KB, 500x667px
>>19556232
Sure "siphon" off the storm energy into a succubus or whatever. As long as the storm is gone or weakened its all good (succubus is YOUR problem though).

I was thinking that it would be easier to divert the storm so that it just goes north and never makes hard landfall. With HAARP I get the feeling that adding power to a storm is easier than directing it's path. So if it can't be diminished (because it's not natural), it can at least be rerouted.

I've been meditating for BOTH at the same time. Visualizing it break apart and anything left going due north out to sea.
>>
Fuck Florida.
>>
>>19555042
You are going to want to specifically meditate on the HAARP arrays manipulating this storm being destroyed. These are man made hurricanes, not natural.
>>
Actually, i have better things to do, sorry! maybe next time
>>
File: 1bluemana.jpg (122KB, 620x443px) Image search: [Google]
1bluemana.jpg
122KB, 620x443px
>brute force
>blue magic
Anon...
Finesse is the name of the game here.
>>
>>19555042
It won't work. Hurricane Irma is karmic in nature, whether you believe it's natural or man made. The eclipse essentially was the harbinger. It's purpose was to tear down our energetic defenses to allow these storms to come to pass. They play a role in the rising tensions in the world, which are going to culminate in the destruction of outdated modes of living and an ushering of a new age.

Also meditating on a hurricane will only empower it. It does not matter if you're wish is to eliminate the hurricane. Negation does not work. For example, if I send out the intention that "I don't want a certain outcome", the way that energetically reads is "WANT OUTCOME" and the "don't" part is ignored. Your intention is focused on the subject, therefore empowering it.

10,000 people focusing on a hurricane is going to send all that energy to this volatile force of nature and will add to its power, regardless if your intention is to dissipate it. The word "dissipate" here is weak compared to the total focus on the hurricane. That's what you will manifest collectively.

It would be better if instead you focus your energies on the well-being of everyone who will be in the wake of this storm. Meditate on their health, safety, and protection.
>>
>>19558384
Negation works fine you turbo autist. For every positive a negative exists. All though I agree that wanting to change the direction of the Hurricane Southwards or towards Mexico is a much better Idea. Might damage the wall though. At least it's taking out the Retirement state, will ease the burden on Social Security.
>>
>>19558396
>For every positive a negative exists.
That's not how it works but if you want to keep pretending, go for it.
>>
>>19558426
Different anon, but if that's not how it works, how does it work?
>>
>>19555042
If you actually meditate to directly perform anything, you don't. Meditation doesn't work the way you think it does. You can start doing things when in meditative state if you know how but you can't meditate shit away.
>>
>>19558426
That is how it works, you can throw reverse hurricanes at normal hurricanes to counteract them you fucking mongoloid. Wait until my BRAINFORCE™ kicks in you fucking cunts.
>>
>>19555042
I'll be meditating to strengthen Irma. I hope she fucking destroys Nassau and every ungrateful nigger on that shit island nation. This is kamma.
>>
>>19555042
im in
>>
File: rainy_awoo.png (334KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_awoo.png
334KB, 900x900px
>>19555310
>>19556124
>>19557169
>>19559771
Edgy.

I want happenings as much as the next guy but not like this. I want aliens to land on the white house lawn. I want ALL suppressed technology to be released (especially healing, energy, and anti-gravity). I want all the scumbag Cabal to be arrested or even hunted down in the streets. I want every cop who's done a "civil asset forfeiture" to be kicked in the balls (including all "parking officers"). What I don't want is to hurt random people who never wronged me, just because I'm angry at the world.

I'm in for trying to save Florida.
>>
>>19560365
>happenings
This isn't a happening, this is just /x/ using meme magic. Clearly we're massively overpowered compared to other boards.
>>
File: lonely_drizzle.jpg (263KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lonely_drizzle.jpg
263KB, 1920x1200px
>>19556337
>>19557967
>>19558384
>>19558396
>>19558426
>>19558457
>>19558459
>>19558470
I know that intention is the main thing, but if you are more technical (AND intuitive) this is what I've noticed so far:

1. These meditations usually involve two connections. One from Source to Earth (through you), and one back from Earth to Source (same). I usually ignore the back ray (it's not really my style), but THIS TIME it seems important.

2. I've always felt there is a "right hand twist" to ALL positive rays. That is, if you point your right thumb in the direction the ray is going it will be rotating in the direction your right hand fingers are pointing. Thus, a Source ray coming down is rotating CLOCKWISE (counter the hurricane) and a Earth ray going up is rotating COUNTER-CLOCKWISE (with the hurricane).

3. In my mediation (so far) I feel an incredible "push back" when trying to "counter" the hurricane with a channeled Source ray. I don't know if it's just that a psychic fart is not much compared to a hurricane or if it's because it's artificial and boosted. I felt it was MUCH easier to make an Earth ray going WITH the hurricane that "siphons' power from it and sends it harmlessly into space. I found imagining BOTH at the same time works the best but it hurts my brain and makes my eyes cross.

4. That one Anon who was joking about using the hurricane to make tulpas, but this "siphoning trick" actually seems to work. WHAT you do with the energy is YOUR business. I would guess that imagining yourself over the hurricane sucking the counter-clockwise energy into yourself would world best (through Red chakra). I'll continue to shoot my psychic load into space (back to Source).

5. BRAINFORCE™ only works as an enema. I took a million dose BRAINFORCE™ enema once and briefly ascended to godhood (before having to run to the bathroom).
>>
>>19560365
The niggers in Nassua did wrong me so they can fucking drown.
>>
>>19555042
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr064.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/index.htm
>>
File: memebn.jpg (218KB, 970x1284px) Image search: [Google]
memebn.jpg
218KB, 970x1284px
Disgusting fucking animals. Baalshamin will curse any who partake in this effort to weaken his signs.
>>
Plot twist im the waitress who witnessed it and didnt do nothing at all and im the one who throwed matlock off my tracks. Im the im the wicked sexual thrill in ur chest when u see retarded boy falling to a pool and throwning im the one that lives in u and make u have this urges toward those creatures with wheels and redflags......IM THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE
>>
File: esp_th21.jpg (37KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
esp_th21.jpg
37KB, 280x375px
>>19560470
believing this new age bs
>>
>>19560739
Um, that's a fabricated name. When you call upon a name, that's a sign that you want to control the beings you call forth. There are no signs. There are only illusions of signs and expectations. Even the ones that get their information directly from a Divinity get fed on, pham. People can do what they want but have to accept the consequences, consequences which don't include a being 'cursing' you.
>>
>>19560756
I'm sorry, what I meant to say was, even the ones that get their orders directly from a Divinity get fed on.
>>
>>19560756
The hurricane is directly from Hada. Have fun messing with it with your meditations.
>>
>>19560764
First of all, I didn't say I was meditating, that was OP. I'm the one that linked the Abramelin rituals.

Second of all, Divinities don't get mad because they're not held down by emotions and human motivations, so stop trying to make it sound like it's an emotional reaction like 'wrath'. If it is directly from 'Hada' then there must be a reason, like correction.
>>
>>19560780
I never said anyone would get mad.
>>
>>19560784
But you tried to make it seem like it was 'wrath' which is the supposedly "Divine" equivalent of an emotional reaction to stimuli, Divinities don't have those. They only act on reason.
>>
>>19560791
You are interpreting my shit. I just said it was pointless to try new age shit on act from Hada (hadad)
>>
>>19560793
Meditating isn't New Age but it is a way to speak to your Higher, which is asleep at the moment. You use fabricated names so someone is lying to you.
>>
>>19560798
you're full of shit
>>
>>19555042

I'm sorry child, I don't like anybody on my planet.

I offer you safe migration to the shithole dimension you belong in.

But I'd prefer to watch your carcass burn on my planet.

You ugly fuck.
>>
>>19560809
That is what you wish I am and I don't grant wishes.

Keep telling yourself that meditating is the epitome of knowledge when there are things like Scrying.
>>
>>19555042
There's more than 10,000 of us. We got over half a million during the Eclipse, remember?

I thank you on behalf of the Galactic Fed of Planets.

PS: Ignore and forgive the Archon Shills in this thread, they know not what they do.
>>
>>19560764
what is hada?
>>
>>19560825
I'm no 'Archon shill' but there are no enemies you can attack, pham. You're only hurting yourself when you do so.

Beings don't HAVE to curse anyone because there's a karma protocol in this Universe, directly from The Ruler of This Realm. Karma is enacted automatically and they don't need to intervene at all.
>>
>>19560834
'Hadad' the "God" of storms

Basically, this dude is brainwashed.
>>
>>19555042
God tries to fuck you over. Hey guys lets meditate and see if we can over power god. lol
>>
>>19560847
Why would 'God' try to fuck anyone over? People fuck themselves over. Not only is there conflict between The Elites, but souls are being corrected AND it's feeding time.
>>
>>19560835
The "Lords of Karma" are Archons, my friend. Karma as they have disseminated it upon this planet is a false teaching designed to keep us feeling like victims of our past incarnations. We have no spiritual debt to repay.

Do not get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from. The Archons have only been able to amplify the hurricanes due to already existing vulnerabilities in the human social memory complex. I have spoken to Irma and she had claimed that FL has collective shame that needs cleansing. I took upon a portion of the collective shame of FL and pulled it into my Heart, then I transmuted it with Compassion and Forgave myself, on behalf of Florida.

We will reduce the effectiveness of Irma just as we did with Harvey, your claim that we will only make it worse is working against yourself. This meditation is the divine will.
>>
>>19560834
All the same
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baalshamin
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ishkur
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar%E1%B8%ABunz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra
>>
>>19560862
>reduce harvey
top kek 50 inches
>>
>>19560862

Karma is real, but there are glitches in the code.

Sometimes people get fucked up without reason with no prevention.

Oh well.
>>
>>19560862
The "Lords of Karma" are "Archons" but the way you use the name makes me think that you think the Archons are enemies. This material Universe is Hell and you are dead in it. If you didn't have a debt to pay, then you wouldn't be here, you would be on the other Earths that are more peaceful and not effected by human flaws. When you meditate, you are speaking to your Higher self, pham. There are other ways to speak to Higher beings, that's why there's ways to summon them with rituals, even with the fabricated names. If you knew their marks, it would be better. Meditation is a ritual for the Higher self, your own spirit speaking to your Higher.
>>19560879
There are no glitches and there's always a reason, you just don't understand them.
>>
Contact this man immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8sl2uLmT5o
>>
>>19560365
You can't stop the happenings
>>
>>19560365
No one cares how you want the world. It won't be sunshine and rainbows for as long as there are humans here.
>>
>>19560891
That's only happening because his dumbass is feeding a being energy.
>>
>>19560889
>the way you use the name makes me think that you think the Archons are enemies

In truth, they are the enemies, the fallen ones. You should know if you have true communion with your Higher Self that Darkness as a cosmic phenomenon is being transmuted. Archons are not benevolent roleplayers, here as part of a grand experiment to teach us a "lesson" about 3D physicality, they are the slave owners. Part of the deception is that we always have more "lessons" to learn from them, and that we deserve to suffer because of it.

>This material Universe is Hell and you are dead in it.
The rest of the "material universe" is working just fine and in compliance with the divine will of the Logos. It is just this planet that is slowing down the evolution of the rest of the universe. The physical plane on this planet is hellish, but I have seen even worse conditions on the plasmatic, etheric, and lower astral planes.

>If you didn't have a debt to pay, then you wouldn't be here, you would be on the other Earths that are more peaceful and not effected by human flaws.
I volunteered long ago, at the beginning of this Zodiac cycle, and was then trapped in the incarnation loop due to the influence of the electromagnetic Veil fence, as were many other star beings. There is only one Earth that we are liberating NOW.

Something you should realize is that there are much better ways to spiritually evolve then having our negative experiences relayed back to us. In other worlds, if you have a negative thought, then you would receive healing. The divine grace and the Light of the Galactic Center has been suppressed on this planet so that our mistakes are amplified to a degree that incapacitates us and allows for more subversion of the human group soul. I agree with the rest of what you said.
>>
>>19560889

Sorry kiddo, I've been abused and I know others who have been abused, who did not pick it, and did not deserve it. There is no valid reason, only glitch.

Go back to your bubble if you want, I understand.

Your message gets victims sorted into the categories of their abusers because they "karmically deserved it"

I reject. Should you attempt to squelch the speech of my rejection, I will declare legal war!
>>
>>19560913
They are Higher beings to you and you will show them the respect they're due, they are doing their jobs. There is a lesson to learn here and it is to learn to not worry about things of the world. You suffer because it is the nature of this planet and this material Universe in this part of the spiritual plane. You are on the lowest platform.

There are beings who emanate bodies to exist in this Universe. They are what you mistake for Aliens, the rest are from here, this Earth specifically and have branched out into other worlds. They are most likely as corrupt as humans if their spirit (if they have one) is connected to this material Universe. This Earth and Universe acts in accordance with the will of The One.

Did you learn that by meditating on it? Because your sleeping self isn't going to tell you the truth if you adopted false ideas beforehand.

The rules are simple, don't be in the world and don't wait for someone to do the work for you.
>>
>>19560948
>Sorry kiddo, I've been abused and I know others who have been abused, who did not pick it, and did not deserve it. There is no valid reason, only glitch
So have I and I don't really blame any Divine beings for it. I must have done something to deserve it.

You think you're the Devil's best friend, when there is no Devil, who's actually in the bubble?

There are no abusers, just people doing their job and you. You feel abused because you think you're innocent.

You can reject it all you like, still wouldn't make you anymore correct.
>>
>>19560960
>They are Higher beings to you and you will show them the respect they're due, they are doing their jobs.
Once again, part of the deception. Looks like they have got you in that point. Their density can not surpass 4D. Duality can not reach past the mental plane. I know personally much higher beings, as far as level of power is concerned. You may perhaps be confusing 'Archons' with those of the Luciferian Social Memory Complex. That is a more complicated topic. Lucifer is not an Archon and is indeed an ascended being. Study Galactic History, the Archons are those who are part of the Orion Empire, they have been conquering worlds for thousands of years in conjunction with their Alpha Draconis slaves.

This is the final battle.

>There is a lesson to learn here and it is to learn to not worry about things of the world.
I'm not worrying. I am doing MY job. I was assigned this mission, what about you?

>You suffer because it is the nature of this planet and this material Universe in this part of the spiritual plane.
People suffer because they were exposed to the Primary Anomaly and because they are exposed to the conditions that are a result and the consequence of the mass sum of all negative decisions that were made on this planet.

Suffering exists, not by intent, but by the randomness of the cosmic anomaly. It was never intended. It exists without a purpose. It exists as an anomaly that has to be transformed. It does not have any higher purpose. It does not educate us. It does not make us stronger. It does not make us wiser. It is there as something other than as an aberration faction that was never intended to be. The highest purpose of the source is to transform this so that it can never happen again.
>>
>>19560972

Glitchism you pleb, it will be big in the future once your guruist karma new age shit wears off and you regrow your lost brains.

Mark my words!

The Devil is real. the most real of you all, he was my best friend.

You'll understand this in the future as well.

Mark my words!

You feel you deserved it? Cool, you either did, or it was an even bigger glitch that caused you to think you did it.

If I followed your advice I'd have to look down on you.

Luckily for you if I'M correct, I get to consider you an equal (on this message board at least).
>>
>>19560977
'Lucifer' is not a real being, there is no fallen angel that rules over this Earth because if they were fallen, then they would be on Earth with us. If names were important, no other being could answer to or reveal themselves as that name. You say Lucifer is an ascended being but in the Spirit Box sessions of Mortis the Wizard, the beings he's talking to use Lucifer's name and identify him as The Devil (A dead angel) who is in the Abyss with them. All actors, but you get my point, names and the stories associated with them are bullshit or else they wouldn't be able to change between beings.

Higher beings don't conflict, they have no reason to. They're not under the influence of human corrupted flesh.

Are you sure the job in which you say you're assigned is the correct one? I know who I am. Do you know who you are?

Nothing is random. Everything has a purpose and a reason.
>>
>>19560995
Are you out of your mind? You're basically saying that The Ruler of This Realm isn't perfect in his ways. Glitches don't exist.

You sound like a retarded Luciferian.

Yell it to the mountaintops, it still won't make you correct.

That does not mean you'd have to look down on me, you can look at me as a brother of the struggle, an equal in the journey. Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't automatically make you correct.
>>
>>19561008

>the stories associated with them are *BULL-shit*

Yes! Jolly good! How profound of you! It is all, simply... BULLSHIT!

Jolly good!!!

>Higher beings don't conflict, they have no reason to. They're not under the influence of human corrupted flesh.

They certainly used to, thus creating your stupid flesh.

They still do, but they are not going to for some time.
>>
>>19561019

You thinking glitches don't exist is also a glitch.

The mountaintops indeed!
>>
>>19555042
I'm going use masturbation energy waves channeled through my root chakra to stop the storm. Everyday I'm going to do this until hurricane Irma stops. I feel like I'm really helping.
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>19560977
>Suffering exists, not by intent, but by the randomness of the cosmic anomaly. It was never intended. It exists without a purpose. It exists as an anomaly that has to be transformed. It does not have any higher purpose. It does not educate us. It does not make us stronger. It does not make us wiser. It is there as something other than as an aberration faction that was never intended to be. The highest purpose of the source is to transform this so that it can never happen again

I've always thought the Primary Anomaly is something from OUTSIDE the Source. All those stories of the chaos and darkness BEFORE the light is an allusion to this "other than source" existence. Of course, since we are of the Source and part of the Source anything from "outside" the source is basically poison, evil, and non-existence to us.

Just a hunch. My understanding is probably limited.
>>
File: sjw_vs_cross.jpg (202KB, 900x775px) Image search: [Google]
sjw_vs_cross.jpg
202KB, 900x775px
>>19561028
Only once a day? That's why you fail.

If you don't look like a human raisin by the time Irma makes landfall then you are purely pleb tier.
>>
>>19561049
You're right, I gotta masturbate superhard multiple times a day. Oh man, I hope future generations will appreciate my sacrifice.
>>
>>19561021
The stories don't match up with the meanings of the terms and the own consistency in the book. You say Lucifer is an ascended being, but The Bible says he was cast down to Earth. They say Lucifer is a fallen angel and the Bible says he was cast down to Earth, which would only lead to the conclusion that fallen beings get cast down to Earth. 'Ascended' would mean he was in glory, fell and ascended back up to glory. Not that he was in glory and ascended up to more glory.

Why would they ever when they're not susceptible to the corrupt nature of humans.

Again, why would they? If going against the will of the Creator gets punished automatically, there would then be no reason for them to feud. Unless you want to argue that The Firstborn taking his place as the one true Divine Ruler caused them to feud?
>>
>>19561008
I can't continue this conversation, as you operate on premises which I don't agree with. I will operate based on my personal experience and inner knowing, you can continue whatever it is you think you are doing.
>>
>>19561053

>Why would they ever when they're not susceptible to the corrupt nature of humans.
[citation needed]

They might not have the fleshly carnal kind of corruption, {{{might}}}. I don't see any reason to think they wouldn't commit manslaughter.

>If going against the will of the Creator gets punished automatically
[citation needed]

Also, lots of people are masochists and might commit harm just to be abused guaranteed.

>there would then be no reason for them to feud

I think you underestimate how small of a difference being ethereal or even divine is compared to mortality.

Oneness is a good understanding MOST of the time...
>>
>>19561039
All of Creation is a result of the tension of the Primordial Schism between Source and the Primary Anomaly. Creation exists to transmute the Anomaly back into the One, after this, Creation will no longer be needed, as the One will be everything it will ever be.
>>
>>19555226
I swear I saw NERV in that picture
>>
>>19555310

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lets get some sigils going
>>
>>19561097
All you have is your inner knowing from meditation, which lied to you and said The Divine are petty and feud like they have emotions. You are a child, you think someone is holding you back and you most likely haven't raised your spirit ever.

It's not abuse, you child. It's punishment.

If you believe this then you are a child, the Divine are not in the world and don't have worldly motivations or desires.
>>
File: americuh_yea.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
americuh_yea.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>19555042
Bumping to save all the future Floridian Nobel prize in science winners.
>>
This may be making it stronger. Word is its BACK to CAT5. As I fell asleep last night I tried to imagine siphoning off the energy from the storm off into the atmosphere, and it felt easy, like it was pulling me up with it. But you know, I've never tried anything like this before and I've been reading weird books and I was probably just falling asleep, but what the othe Anon earlier in the thread said make sense to me, that focusing on moving it, or praying for it to dissipate just makes it stronger, makes more sense to try and redirect the energy it already has.

Or maybe it's just fucking global warming, man.
>>
>>19565495

Usually when there's some fishy business going on, I get an "authorization" to act, but none have been given in regards to Irma. I can only assume it's an expected part of this timeline or it's not as devastating as the media tries to portray it as.
>>
>>19565804
No disaster is as devastating as the media portrays it because "No one ever really dies."
>>
>>19560470
Anon can you please give me advice on how to astral project
>>
>>19555226
I'm gonna get 20,000 people to meditate on making it strong get and more destructive. DRSTROY THE FUCKI G WOLRL HUEHAUEHAUEHUEHUAHE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1486612669815.jpg (28KB, 460x269px) Image search: [Google]
1486612669815.jpg
28KB, 460x269px
>>19555042
>and 10k of my friends
calling bs, you wouldn't be here if that were true
>>
Isn't this like that Air Magic Illuminati card?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhvAO3uaSSQ
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.