[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is a simulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: reality.png (91KB, 260x359px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
91KB, 260x359px
Your personnal story/proof?
>>
>>19554771
Before I wake up every morning, at the end of my dreams, there's a start menu.

"Your Life" is the name of the game and I have a few options. The menu is in white text set against a black screen. The font is like that of rudimentary DOS hardware.

Normally by default I choose start game, but over the years I've checked out the further options.

The second option to select is Status. It has a list of all my vital signs, psychological health, weight, height. Everything is detailed and in list format. Everything is grayed out. They all change day to day and are all completely accurate.

The next option is quit. It's also grayed out.

I always choose start but wonder what would happen if that "quit" option turns white. Will I die? Is the simulation over?
>>
File: 1504153911127.jpg (12KB, 232x192px) Image search: [Google]
1504153911127.jpg
12KB, 232x192px
>>19554771
>>19555760
literal human beans
>>
>>19554771
I've had dreams about shit before they've happened before. nothing major or life changing, but minor events and locations.

also, this is gonna sound ridiculous, and I dunno if it has anything to do with the simulation theory, but when my grandfather died last year, I felt a great sense of dread and sadness around 2:00 PM. I even had to grab a hold of a table for a sec because I had a hard time standing up briefly. An hour later, we got the news he died. An hour earlier I had no idea that was going to happen, and later on remembered feeling a random sense of sadness. freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>19554771
>proof

technology will continue to improve
atm we have GTA 5, for example ... eventually we will have simulated realities that are indistinguishable from our reality now.
its very likely that we will one day have the processing power to program the big bang and l i t e r a l l y create a universe...
it becomes pretty obvious that we too, are also in a simulation.
>>
>>19554771
Try it i can garantee nothing will happen
>>
>>19558199
Try what?
>>
>>19558248
Not being a faggot
>>
>>19554771
>Life is a simulation

You mean it CAN BE a simulation. We have no proof an intelligence simulated all of this YET.
>>
>>19557989
>technology is a slippery slope! believe me, i just know and i like feeling scared!
>>
>>19554771
don't believe you
>>
When we wake up from this simulation, at what point everything will be real? eveything is being real now, and the same as when we dream, till we realize what actually 'reality' is at that point, if we know that it's real or a dream or a simulation.
Are we on the original reality? When will we wake up, and be sure of the existence of all things? From what we know there could be thousands of reality simulations running at this moment. Or none.
Similar to Inception.
>>
>>19554771
Fuck off Elon. Don't you have some shitty electric cars to be making?
>>
File: 1404070370684.jpg (9KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1404070370684.jpg
9KB, 200x196px
I swear to god this happened to me two days ago

>Driving down the road on my way to work
>Hear a voice in my head straight from the move The Matrix
>"Were you paying attention , or were you looking at the lady in the red dress
>Look to my left
>To my surprise theres a random women walking down the sidewalk in a red dress.

No idea what she was doing , there was nothing near by that she could be walking to at 2pm that she would need to wear that for
>>
>>19555760
nice pasta
>>
2012 or 2013 was driving down old san antonio road at night with my mom and a giant greenish-goldish flying cube appeared over us in the sky. it kept moving forward until instantly- as in no transition whatsoever- changed into a passenger plane and continued its flight path at the same speed before disappearing completely. we both saw it.

the next day i woke up and got an itching to immediately look out my window and witnessed a small white car change into a yellow penske truck before driving off. both changed in the same way, like you could keep your eyes on it and never blink and just one frame it's something and the next frame it's something else.

in early 2016 we were at a waffle house parking lot about to drive off when a dark gray car with no license plate appeared behind us. no such car was in the parking lot. there was no back entry for it to have gotten there without us seeing it. it was dead silent, no ignition noise at all, it was just suddenly there when it hadn't been. the thing inside the cab was not a patron or employee at the restaurant. it looked like an androgynous older person with a very nondescript face, like a mannequin. relatively long white head hair, no facial hair, no skin blemishes. it kept looking forward and never blinked, never turned its head, never moved.

mom was driving this time and drove up a hill to get a better vantage point to view the vehicle. it still hadn't drove off and the person (?) driving it never fixated their eyes from what was dead center in front of them, like the driver wasn't checking their phone or GPS or anything. it must've been over a minute before the car moved and pulled out onto the highway, the driver still not even budging an inch. all of the oncoming traffic was stuck at the light 500 feet back so i can only assume it didn't want to be seen by anyone else.
>>
>>19555760
End of a dream once I put on some VR headset, thought the graphics were shit, and then realized I was looking at my arm and the sheets next to me in bed. Intrigued I went back to sleep, when I woke up next I had a hypnopompic hallucination.
>>
good album
>>
Whenever I watch tv, listen to the radio, the person speaking will say something that coincides with what I'm thinking. They usually say a phrase or word at the exact moment I'm already thinking it and it freaks me out.
>>
If life is a simulation whats life for the dude wearing your headset? Is his life fake too?
Simulation hypothesis is gay
They all sound like someone watched the first matrix movie too many times and forgot ITS A MOVIE
Whatever just make everyone a obvious biblical archetype and yuppies will eat that shit up
>>
>>19559319
>Waffle House parking lot

You lost all credibility there
>>
>>19554771
Accidentally turned gay
>>
>>19559497
i've had that and it led to a psychosis, (solipsism), then schizophrenia, then pantheism and reincarnation, and then quantum physics explaining a lot of aforementioned phenomenon. i know what u mean bro, it's probably some scientific mechanic of the universe as u can imagine it's a program that's been running a long time (it contains all life) i am willing to bet it has a few tricks up its sleeve, probably God (the sentient universe, final incarnation acting as a deus ex machina until the final incarnation is reached, acting outside of the boundaries of time and space, right now, god is split up between all lives in the multiverse. That's what god is. We are not conscious, The universe is conscious, acting through our bodies, dispensing them when done. We are merely agents of this eternal force, benefits? We indeed already have eternal life, and some truly accountable paranormal activity. DNA is quantumnly entangled, therefore all DNA is the same DNA, and telepathy between DNA outside of time and space (or, regardless of) is actually scientifically possible due to the properties of quantum entanglement.

quantum physics explain a lot of fluidity and synchronicity in the universes.
Also, i'm from another dimension, here's my proof.(proof is on my phone and it's not connecting so no proof), actually, eviidence is more accurate. Some good evidence, too...
>>
>>19559628
How high are you?
>>
>>19559564
xD
>>
>>19559669
quite a bit, i can feel it creeping 8-)
also i forgot to tell i'm cured of schizophrenia so everything i just said was in context of a man regaining his sanity. The solipsism wasn't good for my diagnosis lol. I literally asked them if they could confirm objective reality but hey, i've recovered from such radical skepticism. I've become a logical positivist, and a pantheist to boot. But first of foremost i'd say i'm a realist. We see everything happen, and it works, therefore it must be explicable, correct?

We see life go on, after death, so there must be a system right. It's certain that we'll live forever, death is merely a sleep state. The universe is the hard drive our consciousness is RAM memory, we lose it when we shut the system off. Even after just sleep we get groggy and can't remember everything efficiently, unless it's a light sleep. i've thought about stuff long and hard cause for me things need to make sense i can't go crazy thinking about death cause there is no death, only life. (sure, physical death sucks, but everyone's still around, nobody leaves the party lol) just different forms and perspectives. it's enough for every mortal man to ever dream of.
>>
>>19559723
also it's not our consciousness at all it is the universes consciousness being transmitted to our brains which is why we think we are in a human body. The universe is alive, not me. That is self evident by the fact that when i die, the universe will not!
>>
>>19557165
Not sure why you consider this proof. More readily supports multiple realities theory imo
>>
>>19554771

ghosts are wall/map hacks
>>
my dick is 8 bit
>>
>>19561083
Jesus didn't actually get crucified, ressurrect and go to heaven

He T-posed and no-clipped out of the map

They didn't have the words at the time to describe it so they likened his pose to a crucifix
>>
Your ego is simulated
>>
I get weird days sometimes, like I've lived them before. I remember going the same places, meeting the same people or having the same conversations. It's subtle but noticeable if I focus on it and it usually hurts my head.
>>
>>19562047
ego is a simulation of self
>>
>>19562259
Imma need a source on that. I am pretty sure this ego was mine alone. I clearly remember being raised as a mindless sheep at a young age.
>>
>>19562246
yes, a simulation so complex it renders particles of energy.. BUT they repeat your days because they got lazy?
>>
hanz here. i presume you guys know my story already and hence all my proof. no need to repeat it again. right?
>>
>>19562284
Why would you assume that? I don't know you or your story. Please share.
>>
allright. since this thread is specifically asking for it, i shall repeat my matrix bug stories.

case 1: there used to be a pedestrian traffic light at this road. it was allways just 1 light and 1 crossing. at some point, there were suddenly two. nowadays there are still two.

case 2: there is this trainstation in berlin called ostkreutz and the lower stations have all these old target station boxes hanging over them. well, a while ago they used to constantly change from old analog to digital, and then back, and then back again. this repeated every time i went there. i even posted on /x/ about it. at one point i took a picture of it to prepare for the next change but then it stopped forever. obviously.

these were low-tier occurences. now come the real deals.

i was once going over a street and a car was heading towards me. i saw it one second, and the other second i was suddenly nowhere to be seen.

next case: i was once in berlin near the fernsehturm and i stood near the main entrance. then i took a seat next to it, looked away for 2 minutes, then looked back towards it and suddely the main entrance was replaced by a fence and it was suddenly somewhere else.

next case: i once spoke to a woman that was 18 years old, attempting to ask whats wrong because she was crying, but she sent me away and then went back inside. i remained outside, and suddenly a old woman came to me and said "please dont talk to my daughter. shes way too young for you" and i was like "wtf" but only managed to say "i wanted to help". the women went back inside. then the girl came back outside and she was suddenly a little child. same clothes, same face, just as a little child. what. the. fuck.

next matrix bug: there used to be a river near my town. with a nice hiking path near it. i used it once during summer and there was a woman sitting near it, making a rest. it was a really nice river with a hiking path next to it and even had benches. well a few months later...(cont.)
>>
>>19557165

I'm not joking. I can see future visions in my dreams and I can sense some people is gonna die soon. glad to see there are others like me.
>>
>>19562340
... i used the hiking path again but suddenly the river was gone and there was only an acre in its place. heck, even the benches next to it still stood there. it was really paradox.

and this one is the most puzzling one:

i was once in a car ontop of a 6 lane highway, and while i was looking outside, the 6 lane highway suddenly transformed into a little country road. IT TRANSFORMED WHILE I WAS LOOKING AT THE STREET! literally while i had my eyes on the road it transformed into a country road.

there is no way to explain that.

these are my matrix bugs.
>>
>>19562349
to be more precisely, i was in an ambulance, in the back, and i looked outside through the drivers window, and we were on the way to a hospital. while i looked outside through the drivers window, we were ontop of a 6 lane highway, and suddenly it transformed into a country road. while i looked outside.
why i mention this is because there were 3 other people with me in the ambulance and none of them seem to have cared.
>>
>>19562372
which makes me think this is all an elaborate ruse against me.
>>
>>19562340
How do you know she was 18 years old?
>>
>>19562444
she was grown up. better? point being first she was a grown woman and the next moment she was suddenly a little child.
>>
>>19562344
that has nothing to do with simulation or multiple realities.
It is the universal conciousness we are all connected to and to which some are more sensible than others. It theoretically contains all knowledge of the universe.
>>
>>19562486

I don't know the cause behind it, my friend. I just experience these things not always but sometimes.
>>
Does anyone ever get the most intense de ja vu in which you know everything that’s about to happen for the next 5-10 minutes. I always change the outcome because it’s always in negative situations, it sends me into panic
>>
>>19562486
Quantum entanglement of DNA implies that future DNA can communicate with past DNA due to properties of quantum entanglement, although, it has very much to do with parallel and or adjacent or intersecting dimensions. It's all part of the same megastructure in the end, but the parallel universes are very much real. and very much connected. One day we will have a map of the different dimensions and probably able to travel between them in a vessel.
>>
>>19562519
yeah. There's stuff behind that. i've caught myself having the same conversation and reaction to an english tourist , a completely random guy and encounter, yet as the conversation developed i realized as i was speaking that I had seen this guy just a few months before, and was speaking the exact same words i was when i met him then, too.I noticed the same for him, he would even act the same movements. it makes me think about the extent of determinism a lot, it makes theory of life a lot easier when we realise we are probably repeating the same actions throughout different parallel lives, even as the same person , i.e the next time i am incarnated as robotron [insert current name here], i am sure in that life i will probably repeat the general timeline in that parallel dimension as the timeline i am in now, with subtle and major differences. think of it like A.I evolution. Each life we are doomed to repeat mistakes until we become adept or a perfect organism.
>>
File: 1504464867669.jpg (162KB, 630x629px) Image search: [Google]
1504464867669.jpg
162KB, 630x629px
>>19554771
>i dont socialize.
>havent left the house in 6 months.
>sometimes go on /r9k/
>pirate all my games cause all of them are complete shit.
>go on /pol/ so i could feel hate disgust despise against all of mankind
>visit /r9k/ quite often
>youtubers i follow havent posted in months
>all of the degenerate trap fags should just stay in their containmentboard its why it was even made.
>>
>>19554771
i also love spooky black
>>
>>19562728
so you can only "reincarnate" if you have a babby?
>>
>>19562270
Hahahahaha
>>
>>19554771
I just watched Joringel and Jorindel. Jorindel loved Joringel so much, that he even defeated the forces of nature as well as a magical reality shifter. It's objectively true that one can only imagine things that are at least compsositions of things one can potentially experience. Therefore absolute love is an experience that is potentially possible. Therefore, reality is a lie.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.