[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I create a tulpa on accident?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

First off, the reason for this occurring is from abusing LSD pretty constantly, so this is entirely in my head and not anything really metaphysical. You fucks talk about consciousness a lot, so I thought this would be a good place to bring it up.

So for the past two months there's been a constant figure appearing in my mind's eyes and in my closed eyed visuals. She appears to be a pretty normal, tall woman with the exception that different shades of blue cover her body. This coloration is likely due to my connection to the ocean.

Now about two weeks ago she started continuing to be there even when I'm not tripping. She has her own voice in my head and will speak up in a soft voice any time I'm doing something self destructive. I don't really listen to her often, but she's there.

I've come to the conclusion that she is the manifestation of my yin, particularly the self-caring aspect of that part of me. I've been ignoring my own well-being for years and this might just be the result of that part of me wanting a bigger voice. We've had some conversations and she seems to agree with my assessments.

A curious note is one time I asked her she would like more autonomy and control, to the tune of being her own personality and fracturing my mind even further. She denied that, stating neither one of us would want it.

So, it's clear that I've broken my mind and given myself a psychosis that has the possibility of progressing into full blown schizophrenia. I just thought you weird fucks might be interested because of the similarities between my fucked up head and people working to create tulpas.
>>
>>19554733
Does it feel weird?
>>
>>19554733
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>19554995
Kind of? It's strange to have a thought with my inner voice and then hear a response from an entirely different voice. I seem to be getting used to it, though.
>>
It's probably a dakini protector. You should listen to her. If you follow her advice, she'll stay and guide you.
>>
>>19555014
Does she comment about certain people and aspects in your life?
>>
She never says anything negative? Is she overly sexual
>>
File: 1504340146205.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504340146205.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>19554733
OP, I am not a "Tulpamancer" by any sorts, but I am well versed in your latter. I've had some arguably paranormal experiences happen after "puddling myself". Reality splits, and you have to live with it and make it to better yourself. If you turn this into something negative it will be, and if you use it as a pedestal, it will also be.
>Have faith in yourself OP.
>>
>>19555023
Never heard of that term, I'll look it up.

>>19555043
She seems to have a better sense of people than I do. I'm pretty open to most people, she warns of those who are giving off a vibe they want something out of me. She also ain't happy with my acid use and tells me as much when I take more.

>>19555073
Nothing negative towards me and hardly of anything externally. She seems to be more of an impartial judge that sees things from a different perspective than I do. She isn't really sexual at all, either.

>>19555113
I'm not viewing it in a negative fashion at all and feel quite trusting of her because she turned down the opportunity to become her own personality disconnected from me. From what I read that seems to be the ultimate goal of mental manifestations like this; maybe mine's not in the same vein.
>>
>>19554733
Or, maybe you're brain is all fucked up from LSD, you goddamn junkie

Why is this board full of people who have paranormal/"spooky" experiences while also admitting to drugs?

It's like If I went on /v/ and started a thread about a new game leak and I started off by saying "now this is fake, but..."
>>
>>19555394
This guy might be a rare case of an lsd junky. I use it sparingly and it helped turn my life around. I was a Heroin addict that wanted to die and a trip helped me turn my life around
>>
That's just schizophrenia, I know because I am schizophrenic and I've had similar symptoms.

Don't panic you didn't fuck up your brain, drugs don't create psychosis they encourage symptoms to show earlier in life. This kind of thing is genetic and it was going to happen regardless.

Good news is that you can get help before it gets worse, talk to a doctor. One that's willing to listen to everything you're saying and willing to work with you. But remember your doctor can only help asuch as youre willing to tell them so be thorough.

You're not going to like the idea of medication but it does help. And depending on your symptoms and how you respond to the meds you may only need a small dose, I only take .5mg once a day and I'm stable.
>>
>>19555394
Dipshit u don't kno shit m8
Drugs r the door to a new hallway man get out of ur fukin room alredy
>>
>>19554733
Short answer is no. You've not created a tulpa. Nor as an Anon has suggested is it a Dakini. You've just fucked your brain with LSD. Simple as that really.
>>
>>19555394
You do realize I've already stated this is nothing to do with metaphysics, yes? I already said this was entirely within my consciousness. It's others that are suggesting it is an exterior source.

>>19555414
It's pure escapism for me. The experience isn't really all that intense to me, even on eight hits, so I don't mind repeating it frequently.

>>19555558
Yeah, I was figuring that was what was going on with me. At any rate, I've already got a bevy of meds for other issues and are likely keeping this from being much worse. As it is I don't really want it to stop, I like having her around in here.

>>19555617
What are you saying here? It's kind of hard to follow your writing style.

>>19555621
Again, just what I figured was going on. The reason I asked about a tulpa is because what's going on with me is the same thing I read about people doing with tulpas in the early stages.

It suggests to me that people who think they've created tulpas are just simple schizophrenics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.