[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dread Presence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497836992963.png (480KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
1497836992963.png
480KB, 1200x855px
Have you ever felt dread presence? You're sitting alone, minding your own business. Maybe you're reading a thread on /x/, maybe you're watching a funny YouTube video. Then all of a sudden something massive and cold rolls into the room, your adrenaline kicks in, and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. This happens to me at least once every couple months. I've had a few paranormal experiences in my life, but this one frightens me the most. Anyone else have any similar encounters and/or advice for me?
>>
I heard this was congenital.. like herpes. You could get rid of it with some ointment.
>>
>>19554321
you probably have fibromyalgia
>>
>>19554321
I find the cold air comforting. It's more of an old habit than anything.
>>
>>19554321
I don't know, but you've got my attention by using
"you're" correctly twice in one sentence.
>>
>>19554337
Herpes is not congenital. It's a virus that you catch from someone else.
>>
>>19554321
Little story here:

>be 10
>be a normal kid
>be chill af, always well behaved for Mum
>sitting there with mum and sis one night watching tv
>it gets to around 10pm
>"come on, time for bed, anon"
>"Ohhhhhh, ok Mum"
>Mum starts walking me towards the staircase upto my room
>gets to the stairs, looks up
>out of nowhere just gets this overwhelming feeling of sheer terror throughout my entire body
>never been so scared in my life
>starts screaming and having some kind of panic attack, shaking to a point where my knees buckle
>mum looks at me like wtf?
>there was something up them stairs and I have no idea what, but there was no fucking way was I going up them stairs
>screaming and crying to a point where i pass out
>wakes up a few hours later on the sofa next to mum
>spends the rest of the night sleeping on the sofa
>next day, everything is normal
>it never happened again

There was something up those fucking stairs that night and I seriously have no idea what it was. It was totally out of the ordinary for me to act like that. I can't explain how absolutely terrified I was but I can still remember it crystal clear. As I said, it never happened again and had never happened before.
>>
>>19554346
^this see a doctor OP
>>
File: wewlad.gif (2MB, 260x260px)
wewlad.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>19554346
>>19554446
I don't have that condition. I'm active duty military and in excellent health. I forgot to mention, I never have experiences like this when deployed at sea. It only happens in older houses I've lived in.
>>19554443
I know exactly what you're talking about. I haven't ever screamed or collapsed, though; I normally end up rebuking the presence in Christ's name. That feeling, man...you know, you just KNOW that there's something malicious and extremely dangerous at the top of the stairs, or around the corner, or behind that closed door. Absolutely horrid stuff.
>>
Goddamnit, now my hairs are standing on end.
>>
>>19554321
I think its the ghost of Hillary Clinton's penis. The one she chopped off to become a woman. Her prick is haunting people now,
>>
>>19554411
Cupids disease that counters dread if given a long enough time frame To Set In.
>>
File: oqxbe7gn56f8.jpg (47KB, 564x476px)
oqxbe7gn56f8.jpg
47KB, 564x476px
>>19554532
>I think its the ghost of Hillary Clinton's penis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.