[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAARP is causing these tropical hurricane's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/ fags, so I'm currently on the phone with my friend and she told me that the government is purposely attacking the lower Bible belt on purpose for money. What are your insights on this shit
>>
She's speculating that they are using the hurricane's to control people
>>
>>19553920
I knew it was done on purpose but I didn't know it was purposefully on purpose.
To the vault!
>>
>>19553922
Using the hurricane's what?
>>
I realized I made this thread poorly. Basically what I'm trying to say is that my friend is speculating that HAARP created hurricane Harvey, Irma, and Jose in order for profit
>>
>>19553943
Also, which hurricane?(singular possessive)
>>
>>19553959
Isn't haarp just producing an assload of radio waves? If those made hurricanes I expect we'd be experiencing a lot more weather distortion than this... like all over.
>>
>>19553974
The thing is she thinks they can control all kind of weather that can cause mass destruction
>>
>>19553989
Not too concerned with the weather in China though, is it more important to deliver some shadowy oppression on us than to get out from under their dick? Who's agenda is this?
>>
>>19553920
>the government is purposely attacking the lower Bible belt on purpose for money
Also the janitor of the white house is pretending to be a ghost in order to scare everyone away long enough to find Lincoln's gold.
>>
>>19554074
You had me dead lmfaooo
>>
>>19553920
I just finished watching a documentary on Tesla, he was planning to create weather controlling machines but he died and the US stole all his research. Is this it? Have they finally perfected his designs?
>>
>>19553959
>Basically what I'm trying to say is that my friend is speculating that HAARP created hurricane Harvey, Irma, and Jose in order for profit

>in order for profit.

No anon, you got it backwards. They're trying to blame this on big oil, this is the illuminati/nwo/elite/jews/commies/cronies/etc -whatever. Trying to justify economic collapse by radicalizing people against energy companies. Economic collapse will bring chaos, chaos will bring a power shift. Who benefits? "They" do. They want to enslave us by taking away individual freedom and reduce the population.
>>
>>19554271
If "they" already control everything, even the goddamn weather, then what do "they" have to gain from a power shift? Which power is shifting, and why would that be desirable to the ultrapowerful?
>>
>>19554531
>then what do "they" have to gain from a power shift? Which power is shifting, and why would that be desirable to the ultrapowerful?

They don't have absolute power, they still need us to give up individual rights willingly. Creating chaos by collapsing the economy is sure way to do this, not saying this will be the end result of the hurricane season. But you already see the indoctrination happening, people are being sold the lie of a communist "utopia", which means death of the individual. We've seen this in Russia and China, we've seen this kind of absolute control.

Though I don't claim to know to what end, I have no idea what the end goal is. Unless they know something we don't about the true nature of reality.
>>
>>19553920

explain to us how the government profits from incurring billions in property and infrastructure damage
>>
>>19553938
>I knew it was done on purpose but I didn't know it was purposefully on purpose.
WTF does that even mean?
>>
>>19554566
I am going to invent a weapon. I think I will call it a "gun". Rather than using this new invention on my enemies, I will use said gun to shoot either my left or right foot. The world will be blinded by my superior intelligence.

I also invented something to counter any need for me to offer any rational rebuttal in conversations. I call this secret weapon, the "shill card".
>>
>>19553920

The (((deep state))) is doing it because in September, Trump is going to shut down the government if he doesn't get border wall funding

The flood victims need relief money. Trump won't have the heart to shut down the government and prevent those people from getting assistance to rebuild

(((They))) will do anything in their power to stop preventative measures regarding mass immigration. It's about ending the white race. A border wall would slow down (((their))) agenda
>>
>>19554566
playing doubles confidant
The south houses the majority of the resistance toward left leaning authoritarianism, which is what people like soros use to destabilize and destroy countries for profit. By removing them through "natural causes" he can solidify the ideology he's pushing. Left wing deathsquads and full on mind control would put him at too much risk in terms of people attempting to combat him fully.

Also who knows maybe they're just trying out the hurricane-o'-matic for shits and gigs
>>
>>19553920
HAARP is rather dysfunctional. They wouldn't lose their own property for shit, but they did.
>>
>>19554271
>oil companies are the free and brave souls opposing the power of the elite and their hurricane machines
What a magical world you live in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

THIS IS THE REAL REASON FOR MAN-MADE HURRICANES

It's not HAARP, HAARP is disinformation dont fall for it. Some abandoned old facility in Alaska is causing these storms? Kek, nope.

These hurricanes are made by mass wet water vapor generation (power plants) and then steered by NEXAR/Doppler. HAARP is disinformation. ((they)) want you to think its HAARP, its not.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.